Will Smith just slapped the fuck out of Chris Rock (update) Will banned for 10 years from Oscars

Who's more at fault?

• Will - He took it way too far by engaging in public assault.

Votes: 277 75.7%
  • Chris - But only if he was aware of her medical condition.

Votes: 40 10.9%
  • Other (i.e. August Alsina, continued Tupac lust, etc.)

Votes: 49 13.4%

• Total voters

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Will gotta be the dumbest simp nigga alive.
Fucked up his image and career over a bald head broke bitch he ain't eeen wit? And don't respect him. LMAO
Them weird ass kids grown. I woulda been bounce.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's weird because Will has enough money to take the divorce hit from Jada.

Why even stay together w/ some bitch that CONSTANTLY disrespects you.

She has a Lithium Ion battery in this nigga's back that just won't wear down!!
What if she is really the closeted one and not ready to pull a Janelle monet and claim pan or whatever other LGBTQ ish?!

It may not be about the money, but now with this revelation.....what the fuck is it?!

They both have said in the past they don't believe divorce is an option......

And Will has allegedly "fall(en) in love" with his female costars in the past....

Hell they both could be in the closet, not really my business or concern, but damn she is making this dude look bad.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if she is really the closeted one and not ready to pull a Janelle monet and claim pan or whatever other LGBTQ ish?!

It may not be about the money, but now with this revelation.....what the fuck is it?!

And Will has allegedly "fall(en) in love" with his female costars in the past....

Hell they both could be in the closet, not really my business or concern, but damn she is making this dude look bad.

Sexuality aside, both them niggas some faggits! :roflmao:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly... Who knows what's going on in that relationship.

They are like Dewayne and Gabrielle w/ putting their weird shit out there for the world to dissect.

Just keep all that silly shit in house!!

Just hate to see Will go out like a total sucka :smh:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think Jada likes any type of attention. Revealing this will garner some positive and negative reviews and put her back in the news, while also dragging Will back in the news.. Will never won with this woman.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did she tell Will?

If this is true dude is truly dumb, as long as they are married she is still getting half of all the shit he is currently making :smh:
Two things:
1. If he didn't know, he knows now
2 His greatest earning potential has long passed, so at this point I don't think he can loose that much more.

Although I know she will try to destroy him in divorce court, I really would like to know what he is gaining by staying "married" to her.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Two things:
1. If he didn't know, he knows now
2 His greatest earning potential has long passed, so at this point I don't think he can loose that much more.

Although I know she will try to destroy him in divorce court, I really would like to know what he is gaining by staying "married" to her.
Naw, Will is probably the most well known Black celebrity and he is still young. Couple good projects and he is back on top.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, Will is probably the most well known Black celebrity and he is still young. Couple good projects and he is back on top.
the problem is all these controversies will fuck up his future earning potential. No telling how much that stupid Chris Rock slap has cost him.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Will is afraid that Jada will wild out and threaten him with divorce papers if he does anything that she doesn't want him to do, and he's trapped by that fear. He doesn't want to lose money, and she would have free reign to tell everything about Will and their relationship in divorce proceedings. That could ultimately destroy him. That's why he takes all this stuff from Jada.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Where is this he’s gay shit coming from?! It’s well known he fucks most his female co stars. He probably with Jada for his kids.