Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot ( discussion)

Good Idea or Bad Idea?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Nah. I'm good.

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Who fucking cares?

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is season 2 on the whole? Been meaning to check it out - have it saved on the DVR.

Been finishing up a few other series of late.

I'm digging it so far...I liked the first season but felt like it kinda got bland midway through...This season is better IMO...theres a few new interesting characters and plots that have potential to go in many different directions

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm digging it so far...I liked the first season but felt like it kinda got bland midway through...This season is better IMO...theres a few new interesting characters and plots that have potential to go in many different directions

Nice. Sounds good to me. Gonna probably check it out soon. Have another series too called A Town Called Malice saved on the DVR. Might give that show a look soon as well.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Bel-Air season 2 arrived almost exactly a year after Bel-Air season 1. Though Bel-Air's production schedule was a bit delayed due to the Hollywood strikes, it's possible that Bel-Air season 3 could arrive sometime in late summer or fall 2024.

On January 23, 2024, Coco Jones posted an exciting update about the show to her Instagram Stories. In a black-and-white video she shot herself, Jones appears to be in a fitting for season 3 costumes, wearing a blazer, crop top, paper bag waist shorts, and bedazzled and bowed pointy-toe heels. “Hilary loading” she wrote on top of the video.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

88095699-13703439-The_55_year_old_entertainer_joined_singer_Coco_Jones_26_at_an_ev-a-76_1722626752095.jpg

88095703-13703439-To_mark_the_upcoming_milestone_the_show_hosted_a_BBQ_with_cast_m-a-77_1722626752100.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend