keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

django-unchained.gif

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely agree with him! I never like that steven dude and never seen why people like him either...
I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he was a black man in sports. And I don’t have an issue with his sports takes even though they are stupid. It’s when he steps outside of his lane. You can’t speak on black issues you’ve shown you’re not capable. But he’d rather tap dance. He could’ve easily left his Will comments out or his OJ comments….but he has to remind cacs he’s the comfortable negro. Fuck him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he was a black man in sports. And I don’t have an issue with his sports takes even though they are stupid. It’s when he steps outside of his lane. You can’t speak on black issues you’ve shown you’re not capable. But he’d rather tap dance. He could’ve easily left his Will comments out or his OJ comments….but he has to remind cacs he’s the comfortable negro. Fuck him.

And honestly his sports take outside basketball ain't that good either.

And even his nba takes are filled with sucker ass veiled threats and gossip.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Stephen?

Stfu.​

I get it!! They never condemn their like we do or like they make up feel as though we should!! Many may not like this statement but i definitely know R kelly did some fucked up stuff but i aint finna not listen to his music!! Foh! Im not rooting for him either...ijs

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Oo ok.. i still dont get it..but u shared your view point and its clear. but he reminds me of the person nobody ever wanted to play with as a kid..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I get it!! They never condemn their like we do or like they make up feel as though we should!! Many may not like this statement but i definitely know R kelly did some fucked up stuff but i aint finna not listen to his music!! Foh! Im not rooting for him either...ijs

Which is your right. And I agree.

But I don't like hypocrisy especially when it's used to somehow denounce black and forgive and forget white.

When white award shows make sure to restrict felons? Then we will too.

White folks letting ex president felon traitor new nazi walk free.

So if and when agent orange dies is Stephen A Smith gonna demand he isn't memorialized?

Trump is a rapist and thief and white supremacist.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And honestly his sports take outside basketball ain't that good either.

And even his nba takes are filled with sucker ass veiled threats and gossip.
They do. But I never judged him for his takes because Skip, Carlton and all these other idiots do it shit I ain’t mad at him for playing that game. But then he quickly reminds you…..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I never stopped listening to R Kelly. Last I heard I thought his victims get proceeds from his streams?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Man, I get believing OJ was innocent, but this turning him into a hero is crazy.

He was the only prominent Black athlete in the 60's to say "Fuck the civil rights movement"

When Kareem, Jim Brown, Ali and others were fighting the fight, OJ was cozying up to white people - which he continued to do until he needed Black people for the trial then went right back to cozying up to white people.

OJ was the original coon. Fuck him. Innocent or not.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I get believing OJ was innocent, but this turning him into a hero is crazy.

He was the only prominent Black athlete in the 60's to say "Fuck the civil rights movement"

When Kareem, Jim Brown, Ali and others were fighting the fight, OJ was cozying up to white people - which he continued to do until he needed Black people for the trial then went right back to cozying up to white people.

I mean I for one have no issue with saying fuck OJ I just have an issue with Stephen A making this a bigger deal than it is.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Now that is a different argument which is based on solid ground and consistency

And is NOT SAS point of contention and his track record.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the audience gasped, then they had an issue with OJ being mentioned too. I didn’t see the show, I’m just going off of what SAS said.

In all honesty most don’t know if he did it or not, so it’s best just not to assume and speak on it. It’s a lose, lose situation.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If the audience gasped, then they had an issue with OJ being mentioned too. I didn’t see the show, I’m just going off of what SAS said.

In all honesty most don’t know if he did it or not, so it’s best just not to assume and speak on it. It’s a lose, lose situation.

your correct.

i don't think it's lose lose though as polarizing as OJ is? He may not be the MOST controversial cause it COULD be worse?

should they honor R Kelly? Puffy?

Cosby?

Dre is an admitted woman beater.

What about Suge?

Casey Affleck was supported in real time at the Oscar's.

This is no way Woody Allen is not being honored.

Alec Baldwin even if he is found guilty will be too.

Come to think of it your right it's a lose lose lose.

EVERYONE is going to have an opinion

NBA is going to honor Donald Sterling.

Maybe just stop with the RIP segment period.

Because if we are going to do full background checks on all involved it's only going to be Tom Hanks and Denzel who are guaranteed locks.

No jinx.