Willie D cooks Stephen A over blasting BET for OJ tribute

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
at the end of the day, nobody cares what he though about bet nod to oj passing, the fact he is trying to tell brothers how to think on this is mind blowing.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Stephen?

Stfu.​

Ta dis day that's some wild ass shit. :smh:

98g93d.jpg

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit I never stopped listening to R Kelly. Last I heard I thought his victims get proceeds from his streams?
I'm not with cancelling an artist. or entertainer except the two mentioned in

To me there's no song more inspirational than

Elvis, the only thing a black man can do for me, is shine my shoes, ole child molester, Richard Little stealin ass MF. If Puff is cancelled what about Big, Faith Evans, 112, Mase and all the rest of the artist he was affiliated with or worked with. To each his own.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Elvis, the only thing a black man can do for me, is shine my shoes, ole child molester, Richard Little stealin ass MF. If Puff is cancelled what about Big, Faith Evans, 112, Mase and all the rest of the artist he was affiliated with or worked with. To each his own.

You not wrong

we could conceivably cancel every rapper that sampled James brown since he was a confirmed woman beater.

They claimed Michael Jackson abused children. So all those records and samples and features...

Kanye? ASAP Rocky? Doja Cat?

Pac was convicted as well.

We could draft an endless list that would just further expose there is no REAL cancel culture. It's selective outrage, hypocritical, bias, prejudiced.

And thats fine. Because this stuff is all a big mess.

And funny thing, cooning and treason get a pass.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Just in case anyone is still wondering about John Wayne

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hes making one of these threat/response/backtrack tweets every week now it seems.. :lol:

^^^^

He thinks all this bullsh*t engagement is going to make ESPN give him 25 million

And somehow give him more credence to NBA stars who don't respect him.

I hope he knows that Jason Tatum lost that much in his couch cushions last month.

And they ain't never gonna like him like that.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Hes making one of these threat/response/backtrack tweets every week now it seems.. :lol:

^^^^

He thinks all this bullsh*t engagement is going to make ESPN give him 25 million

I hope he knows that Jason Tatum lost that much in his couch cushions last month.

:dunno: :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^^

How is he still so bad at this? And seems to be getting worse... :confused:

Hes needs someone on his team that clears topics. To have this blunder right after the Will Smith blunder is concerning. And from what i understand, they didnt honor the guy. They merely acknowledged he passed along with several others who also passed away.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Hes needs someone on his team that clears topics. To have this blunder right after the Will Smith blunder is concerning. And from what i understand, they didnt honor the guy. They merely acknowledged he passed along with several others who also passed away.
u havent seen his ego?
thats why
he doesnt listen to nobody till the big boys check him
like will smith partner

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He went in front of the Cracka court and cracka constitution and was acquitted. Why is SAS worrying about how crackas feel? Shit Trump has a chance of being president and damn near got people killed on January 6th.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^ 100%

And it's the fact that he admits publicly how b*tchass he is...

Charlie Mack made one call and that fool IMMEDIATELY backtracked on all that Will talk.

He ALWAYS claims he got some type of Queens goons in his pocket but trust I have it from some super solid high authority... that ain't never been true.

Stephen ALWAYS been a sucker without a machine behind him. Remember when ESPN fired him and he had to create his own website blog pod etc it was an embarrassment.

Sadly I actually was on the focus group that helped him get back.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man, I get believing OJ was innocent, but this turning him into a hero is crazy.

He was the only prominent Black athlete in the 60's to say "Fuck the civil rights movement"

When Kareem, Jim Brown, Ali and others were fighting the fight, OJ was cozying up to white people - which he continued to do until he needed Black people for the trial then went right back to cozying up to white people.

OJ was the original coon. Fuck him. Innocent or not.

You can't jump to defend someone calling someone a coon for OJ

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I’ve cared for SAS but I officially see why some people hate him. I saw it with his Will Smith comments. Magnified here. Unbelievable.

He can have HIS opinion, but he needs to speak for himself and not try to say he's speaking for black people.

We aren't a monolith, and it seems like he does it when he's trying to pacify his comments for people as if he's speaking for us. Say it with your chest.

You aren't like us :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He can have HIS opinion, but he needs to speak for himself and not try to say he's speaking for black people.

We aren't a monolith, and it seems like he does it when he's trying to pacify his comments for people as if he's speaking for us. Say it with your chest.

You aren't like us :dunno:

Post of the night

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
These fools are trying to canonize OJ while grabbing cheap clout attacking the predictable coonery of SAS.

Without even listening I already know that SAS was on some respectability what will white peoples think bullshit in his rant. Fuck him and how CACs feel about it.

But the fact that we have to elevate a sambo like OJ for anything besides his exploits on the field is just goofy shit.