Willie D cooks Stephen A over blasting BET for OJ tribute

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

They told black people to get over it when Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin.

They told black people to get over it when that cop killed Tamir Rice.

They told black people to get over it when the cops killed Sandra Bland.

The list goes on and on yet they can't get over OJ possibly getting away with murder,30 years later...

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephen A lost me when he basically said we need to worry about what white folks think or how they feel.. Lol When do white folks give a fuck about our feelings. Confederate flags, statues of generals in the Confederacy were all around this country not to mention they even named schools after those murderous bastards. But this nigga crying about OJ just being mentioned in memoriam on the BET awards... :smh: :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stephen A lost me when he basically said we need to worry about what white folks think or how they feel.. Lol When do white folks give a fuck about our feelings. Confederate flags, statues of generals in the Confederacy were all around this country not to mention they even named schools after those murderous bastards. But this nigga crying about OJ just being mentioned in memoriam on the BET awards... :smh: :lol:

:gun03:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These fools are trying to canonize OJ while grabbing cheap clout attacking the predictable coonery of SAS.

Without even listening I already know that SAS was on some respectability what will white peoples think bullshit in his rant. Fuck him and how CACs feel about it.

But the fact that we have to elevate a sambo like OJ for anything besides his exploits on the field is just goofy shit.

But it's SAS who did this.

I refuse to have Orenthal canonized but I don't think we should let all these white folk get a pass in the process

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

These are the same people that's so quick to call anyone a traitor that calls out white supremacy but support the the Confederacy actions.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Remember,this is the same dude that agreed with Mark Cuban about being scared about men wearing hoodies at night after the Trayvon Martin murder. And,then went on a rant about NBA players wearing them before games at the time saying it was making white fans uncomfortable.....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He still doesn’t get it and he’s definitely scared of Willie

@playahaitian get your boy

Sassy I know you lurk on here I’ll tell you to your face we don’t like you and it’s not over OJ

Why would espn give him 25 million when he is completely unable to express very simple clear opinions without needing multiple follow up videos to try to explain his intial bullsh*t.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Why would espn give him 25 million when he is completely unable to express very simple clear opinions without needing multiple follow up videos to try to explain his intial bullsh*t.
And moving the goal posts like we can’t just go back to the original video where you said it was about him being a murderer.
And please stop saying us cause it was and always is only about you
Let me go tag Michelle beadle so she can straighten you out again

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

It's crazy,how he let Michelle Beadle shame him just because she misinterpreted what he said but have this venom towards black people. ESPN made him look like a grown ass kid that day when they forced him to apologize. It was so bad he didn't do the apology live it was taped before the show started. Still,til this day that's wild to me because everyone knew what he meant except for Beadle.

Then,he goes on Karen Hunter's podcast pouting like a fucking kid talking about;how he felt betrayed and all this other bullshit.

All,you needed to know is how he treated Aaron Rodgers versus Kyrie when it came to the vaccine situation. It was so bad that,a few of his colleagues were looking at him funny because he didn't have this venom towards Aaron Rodgers,who lied about being vaccinated.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's crazy,how he let Michelle Beadle shame him just because she misinterpreted what he said but have this venom towards black people. ESPN made him look like a grown ass kid that day when they forced him to apologize. It was so bad he didn't do the apology live it was taped before the show started. Still,til this day that's wild to me because everyone knew what he meant except for Beadle.

Then,he goes on Karen Hunter's podcast pouting like a fucking kid talking about;how he felt betrayed and all this other bullshit.

All,you needed to know is how he treated Aaron Rodgers versus Kyrie when it came to the vaccine situation. It was so bad that,a few of his colleagues were looking at him funny because he didn't have this venom towards Aaron Rodgers,who lied about being vaccinated.

tenor.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thing is, Screamin’ A. Hole knows what he’s doing. He knows his role at ESPN; the likable :)puke:) Jason Whitlock. He’s the black guy that lets black jokes slide at parties.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn’t even listen to the sambo, he said that?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This goofy bitch saying drugs and alcohol made him racist.
He actually blamed the loss also.. said if he didn’t lose he probably dosent say this.. he even bashes the dude that was champion for letting Ryan still fight him even though he was overweight… nig blaming everything but the the actual person… if you let him talk more he probably would’ve blame it being a leap year