Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I told y'all it was some bullshit, but nah, y'all wanted so bad to believe she was kidnapped on some sex trafficking shit.
Just another goofy (and possibly mentally ill) chick just looking for attention.

I can't speak much for this board. But I know folks was riding hard for Carlee on other platforms. Which I had no problem with initially. What got me is folks started ignoring the facts and logic. They begin to make all kinds of excuses for her. And then started accusing people who didn't believe her at being mad she was found. lol

And what really pissed me off. Is people needing an FBI agent to tell them something that should've been obvious. One female was like yeah..I started having doubts after, the FBI agent said..it didn't make sense for her to walk home instead of seeking help as soon as she escaped. Really?? Thats common fucking sense that a person in distress would run to the nearest home, business or person they saw.

Or that there was a toddler on side a busy ass road that no one else saw in the middle of the night. But people continued to make excuses for her fuckery. Hell their some who still are..talking about the cops are covering up for one their own.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

attn-attention-seeker.gif
:itsawrap:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Those phone records are gonna be crucial. They will look and see who she may have called other than 911, mom and sis law right before she disappeared. And what text message conversation she was having. I bet she didn't think that far ahead to have a burner phone.

bih ain't think AT ALL .....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was 100% overly coddled by her parents. Probably one of those adults that throws temper tantrums all the time if she doesn't get her way.

Then she just took it to the next level thinking she can get away w/ this bullshit. Just thinking like a child.

She does need help for sure, but she needs to pay some consequences as well for her actions.

I think that's something that's never happened w/ her.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Which is odd, because when he first started out, he was calling out black men that weren't pulling their weight in relationships, and black women LOVED him. When he decided that they too needed to hear some truths, he wasn't cool anymore.
Yup, women are cool with men being held accountable but when it's their turn that's when they want to run away from it. Also, you gotta realize a lot of mothers didn't hold their daughters accountable growing up which is why they can't handle someone else telling them their shit stink too.

I hear this phrase a lot from mothers telling their daughters "I'mma ride for you right or wrong"

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yup, women are cool with men being held accountable but when it's their turn that's when they want to run away from it. Also, you gotta realize a lot of mothers didn't hold their daughters accountable growing up which is why they can't handle someone else telling them their shit stink too.

I hear this phrase a lot from mothers telling their daughters "I'mma ride for you right or wrong"
Considering how my stepmom treated my stepsisters, this is true!