Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
360096270_24068939019371133_221620055325467414_n.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bruh, this is like getting Ock'd on BGOL...but instead millions are looking. I can't imagine how this chick feels. It's pretty sad when you think about it. She's essentially ruined her life before it even started. :smh:
I mean it's no different than Home depot girl because they were on her as well getting her address and finding out what home depot she works at.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, this is like getting Ock'd on BGOL...but instead millions are looking. I can't imagine how this chick feels. It's pretty sad when you think about it. She's essentially ruined her life before it even started. :smh:

I'm trying to remember. If I have ever seen a black chick take a bigger L than this nationally :idea:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was 100% overly coddled by her parents. Probably one of those adults that throws temper tantrums all the time if she doesn't get her way.

Then she just took it to the next level thinking she can get away w/ this bullshit. Just thinking like a child.

She does need help for sure, but she needs to pay some consequences as well for her actions.

I think that's something that's never happened w/ her.

You just described my ex to a T.

She never cared about consequences...not job loss, not jail, not getting punched by a guy (not me), until I left her her and cut her off. She knew she fucked up a friendship and relationship that was leading to marriage.

Something like that might have sent this chick over the edge.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just described my ex to a T.

She never cared about consequences...not job loss, not jail, not getting punched by a guy (not me), until I left her her and cut her off. She knew she fucked up a friendship and relationship that was leading to marriage.

Something like that might have sent this chick over the edge.

How did she put herself in a position for a dude to punch her??? a normal dude

gotta be a wits end to even consider punching a chick... only fags would punch a chick

for stupid lil shit..

for that to have happend and be justified she mustve been spoiled fuckin ROTTEN bruh!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tawana Brawley?

Duke Lacrosse Scandal:

Tawana was really sexually Assaulted...the more time goes on, the more I truly feel she had members

on her team, feeding Information to the opps, I knew She was assaulted when one of the men she said

assaulted her, committed suicide, many say he didnt kill himself, he was "suicidED" because he

was going to talk, plus the main dude she said raped her, his father was a well connected JUDGE,

chldren of well connected judges do NOT go to prison... see faggot boy george zimmerman

for reference..

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Tawana was really sexually Assaulted...the more time goes on, the more I truly feel she had members

on her team, feeding Information to the opps, I knew She was assaulted when one of the men she said

assaulted her, committed suicide, many say he didnt kill himself, he was "suicidED" because he

was going to talk, plus the main dude she said raped her, his father was a well connected JUDGE,

chldren of well connected judges do NOT go to prison... see faggot boy george zimmerman

for reference..

I was like 13 so I didn't follow the story completely but I remember the aftermath. Hell, Public Enemy had her in the Fight the Power video and mentioned her on "Revolutionary Generation." Once they said she lied that was pretty much how history played it. I need to look into the details more but I do remember when that was in the news.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was like 13 so I didn't follow the story completely but I remember the aftermath. Hell, Public Enemy had her in the Fight the Power video and mentioned her on "Revolutionary Generation." Once they said she lied that was pretty much how history played it. I need to look into the details more but I do remember when that was in the news.

that case just proved to me, that in this society we live in currently being controlled by demons,

is that.

Some people are above the law as long as they dont harm certain segments of society.....!!!

especially if the transgression was against a brown face.....

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't be surprised if this chick was to commit suicide.
All she has to do is lay low for a hot minute then rebrand herself as a Candace Owens clone or a fill in for Diamond on the "Diamond & Silk" Podcast/Vlog. Candace did it ... Omarosa did it before Candace did.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

for reference..
That chick was lying and the copncomit d suicide because his girl brokenuo with him and he didn't get a promotion. The pherensics found so many holes in her story eland pharensic evidence that proved she faked it.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
If I was advising her, I'd tell her to own it, admit she lied and that she had no idea it would go this far (given her phone was on the interstate). The worst approach is to double down and continue lying about the lie. She's 25 - young people do dumb things and she can eventually bounce back.

Her parents also need to stop feeding into it and supporting the bad behavior, by also alleging she was kidnapped.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
RDT-20230721-1155214141433935029180477.webp

Treat as a rumor, but I'm seeing stuff saying she had nudes about to be shared before she went missing and maybe that's what the parents was sending money for and why they went to ATL while she was missing?
Whatever the back story is, seems like nudes are going to drop at some point.

Parents and all been tracked by the FBI.
No attorney helping that, seems like they will be Implicated as well, or at least the moms.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Comedy gold too.

She has nobody to blame herself for all of this.

the jokes have been inspired

And it seems she just a list confused troubled woman looking for attention

So in that sense I'm sorry for her and what she has done to her family friends and loved ones

The only Debbie downer I'm gonna add is this...

Black women and children really do get ignored by law enforcement in this situations usually.

This one dumb incident doesn't erase that.

And there have been A WHOLE LOT OF WHITE WOMEN who have done FAR WORSE then this lying to law enforcement

And in most cases directly endangering black men

So we gotta kinda chill a little

And keep the SAME ENERGY when the next white women does this.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
the jokes have been inspired

And it seems she just a list confused woman looking for attention

So in that sense I'm sorry for her and what she has done to her family friends and loved ones

The only Debbie downer I'm gonna add is this...

Black women and children really do get ignored by law enforcement in this situations usually.

This one dumb incident doesn't erase that.

And there have been A WHOLE LOT OF WHITE WOMEN who have done FAR WORSE then this lying to law enforcement

And in most cases directly endangering black men

So we gotta kinda chill a little

And keep the SAME ENERGY when the next white women does this.
You know I've made tons of threads with these CACs doing dumb stuff.

I'll make sure to keep that same energy and make a thread when a CAC does the same thing.

But I agree with most of what you said about law enforcement not taking nothing seriously when it comes to black folks vs them CACS that those KKKOPS like to always look to arrest someone that's black.

Yes, the law has been against black men for centuries and things still hasn't change but the year.

So, I already posted a few things to laugh at this situation and move on.