Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I figured they went and asked neighbors for any video footage?

Wow..not familiar with the Amazon murder situation. I can definitely believe it though. I was talking to a friend about Vlade Divac one day and later that night a Divac Where Are They Now article pops up in my feed. I was like hell no.
They not asking people is the point I'm making. They have access to that stuff without your consent, or maybe it's in some updated terms.

I have Ring. There's an option in there to allow others to share your camera with neighbors I think for crimes or something, they added it a while back. But even if you have the option off, I'm thinking police can still access your camera without your knowledge. Watching this situation to see what they did and how they tracked her coming up the block.

I'd think if they asked dozens of people for the access to their cams, someone/anyone would of blurted that out online by now. I haven't seen it.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
They not asking people is the point I'm making. They have access to that stuff without your consent, or maybe it's in some updated terms.

I have Ring. There's an option in there to allow others to share your camera with neighbors I think for crimes or something, they added it a while back. But even if you have the option off, I'm thinking police can still access your camera without your knowledge. Watching this situation to see what they did and how they tracked her coming up the block.

I'd think if they asked dozens of people for the access to their cams, someone/anyone would of blurted that out online by now. I haven't seen it.

I don't doubt they can do it. But it would be risky, especially if people in that neighborhood know cops never asked permission for the footage. I keep that option turned off on my camera. I do remember employees at ring had access to all the cameras. They claimed to have fixed the issue. I don't believe them though.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
She carefully planned things out
But yet, she was still kind of sloppy
This should be a textbook lesson to everyone else
No matter how careful you are.....
Shit can still go wrong
She probably didn't anticipate the cops being on her ass & examining everything with a fine tooth comb...like she killed the president of the USA

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

I disagree with the carefully planning things out part, calling the police saying you saw a baby on the highway was stupid, for one it's guaranteed someone else would have also seen it and secondly everyone knows in today's time cameras are everywhere, I'm surprised that traffic cam footage was so grainy and also that someone hasn't come forward with their dashcam footage

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
She's stopped talking to police

Her parents and boyfriend should have taken the same advice :smh:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Those phone searches got her ass.

Doesn't sound like the cops really want to throw her ass in jail. They just want her to come clean, and save them some time. No need to drag this shit out. Set up a meeting and stand on your bullshit and take the consequences. Her fam prob just looking at a hefty fine and some embarrassment. Just get that shit over with and move on.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
They played the 911 call. She search the movie taken before she disappeared lmaoo.

Amateur ass shit. Then told that elaborate story about being carried around in a trailer and escaping..not once, but twice!! And they were nice of enough not to tie her up, because they did't want to bruise her?? Who they hell were this kidnappers? Cause they fucking suck!!

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't nobody ran into Carlee yet to

nino-brown.gif

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I'm over it. It's not.even being talked about on the news anymore. She's a lying p.o.s. thisndoesntaffect me at all. She did all that to.get back at a chesting boyfriend, bitches are crazy.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Amateur ass shit. Then told that elaborate story about being carried around in and trailer and escaping..not once, but twice!! And they were nice of enough not to tie her up, because they did't want to bruise her?? Who they hell were this kidnappers? Cause they fucking suck!!

You forgot they fed her cheezits

The streets gonna be hot with memes and skits tonight.

She said a man jumped out of woods and said he was checking on the baby, he then picked her up and carried her into the woods he then made her climb over a fence, I wanna know did she hold the baby while he climbed over AFTER her?..lol

Last edited:

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
would have been better off putting her phone and watch in a faraday pouch and take with her. Once the police with the right equipment have your phone they can access it easily

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Those phone searches got her ass.

Doesn't sound like the cops really want to throw her ass in jail. They just want her to come clean, and save them some time. No need to drag this shit out. Set up a meeting and stand on your bullshit and take the consequences. Her fam prob just looking at a hefty fine and some embarrassment. Just get that shit over with and move on.

Family reunions gonna be a MF now :lol:

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
would have been better off putting her phone and watch in a faraday pouch and take with her. Once the police with the right equipment have your phone they can access it easily
Bruhhh... This bird was searching movie content for getting away ideas. Do you realllly think she know what a faraday pouch is? :rolleyes:
:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are calling it the Tubi version of Gone Girl :lol:

Gwan GUL... the interstate chronicles... The saga Continues

Oh shit, I heard the kkkops are tryin to bag her up..

look like gwan gul is gwan to jail gul bruh!!!

I told you sis shouldve checked into a mental institution day fuckin one,

muthafuckas need to read my post for the best life advice for any situation...

she didnt take heed....

Now look at the gul!!!

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
The man threw picked her up but then somehow made her climb over a fence, did she hold the baby while he climbed over AFTER her?..lol
Damn..I forgot about the baby. Guess that athletic ass baby just hopped the fence too.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The police are being unusually quiet with this case.

Like some pointed out, there is more that is not being reported.

She hasn’t come out yet giving an official statement or anything. Only her family members are talking.

If this woman/family were up to something shady, their plan backfired when the story went national bringing too much attention. They were probably gambling it would stay low key and local.

Wouldn’t surprise be if some indictments start coming out for insurance fraud or something related.

^^^^
What I said earlier in the thread…

Reactions: ugk

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Brah...

Imagine the level of agencies involved to have not only the FBI but the damn Secret Service?