Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
None of them are real investigative reporters. So you always have to take it with a grain of salt. But him going in there does give some insight how she may have navigated to the other side. That concrete path would've made it easier. And you see the fence that separate the yards from the woods.

All she needed was a flash light. It wouldn't have taken her but a few minutes to go through there in on the other side in that neighborhood. She definitely didn't stay the night. The only question left is where was she those 48hrs..I believe the cops already have video of her in that neighborhood and just not saying anything.
The same phone that sent the boyfriend the threat was the same phone that ordered instacart to the motel was pinged at the motel, so....

They have her busted already. Just not public yet.

Also someone from the hospital leaked that she refused a rape kit. A lot more to come out.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
The same phone that sent the boyfriend the threat was the same phone that ordered instacart to the motel was pinged at the motel, so....

They have her busted already. Just not public yet.

Also someone from the hospital leaked that she refused a rape kit. A lot more to come out.
Refusing the rap kit is interesting. Not sure what all it test for. But I know it show if had sex. Which she prob wouldn't want them to know.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Refusing the rap kit is interesting. Not sure what all it test for. But I know it show if had sex. Which she prob wouldn't want them to know.
It would swab for DNA and they would check for signs of rape, like abrasions or signs of struggle, forced entry. If someone raped her, should see redness or swelling possibly.

Refusing that, then you're not traumatized, nor looking to catch your so called rapist.

But let me go to my birthday party in ATL and turn up, I'm so stressed out.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Y'all to invested in this. Did you guys send money to her go fund me or something?
No, but families of people who were really abducted did. That got me pissed. Imagine you're the father of a rape or trafficking victim and you wanted to make sure no other father felt what you did. Then this bitch pulls this stunt?

You see her own father shaking his head, and his bum ass wife elbow him to stay on task with the lie?

She comes from a line of toxic females. A trait that is ruining our community. Whole generations of women without accountability.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
It would swab for DNA and they would check for signs of rape, like abrasions or signs of struggle, forced entry. If someone raped her, should see redness or swelling possibly.

Refusing that, then you're not traumatized, nor looking to catch your so called rapist.

But let me go to my birthday party in ATL and turn up, I'm so stressed out.

She made sure to tell them they didn't rape her. Just made her take off clothes to take pics.. :rolleyes2: Like why would they want to see your naked ass and not do anything?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
No, but families of people who were really abducted did. That got me pissed. Imagine you're the father of a rape or trafficking victim and you wanted to make sure no other father felt what you did. Then this bitch pulls this stunt?

You see her own father shaking his head, and his bum ass wife elbow him to stay on task with the lie?

She comes from a line of toxic females. A trait tear is ruining our community. Whole generations of women without accountability.
At least they gave back the money. Her parents weren't in on the scam but if they knew that this was the norm for her they should've spoke up about it. The anger should be directed at her.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She comes from a line of toxic females. A trait tear is ruining our community. Whole generations of women without accountability.

And on that note
This is one of the reasons why she needs to be in jail.....

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@CurtDawg check this about that YouTube dude. Chit cray

"Jonathan Lee Riches is a convicted fraudster known for the many lawsuits he has filed
Since January 8, 2006, he has filed over 2600[4] lawsuits in federal district courts across the country"

Cot damn, what da fuck !!! :eek2:
And I just took a look at his Instagram
He's a big time Trump supporter dick sucker :mad:
Yeah.....this CAC is definitely dead to me

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
360159423_844572370431650_4789233844335273581_n.jpg

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Who is representing her? The audacity to throw what looks like bday party is not good optics. I believe the cops initially just wanted her to come clean and admit what she done. Maybe pay back a percentage of money and do some community work.

But now it looks like she making a mockery of the law enforcement. And thats one thing you definitely don't want to do, especially in Alabama. They'll prob try to prosecute her to the full extent of the law now. You can tell she is definitely spoiled and has never been held accountable for anything.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

'There was no kidnapping': Carlee Russell apologizes after admitting hoax​

Carlee Russell admitted she did not see a toddler wandering on the side of the highway and lied about being kidnapped in a hoax that set off a nationwide effort to find her, an attorney for the Alabama woman said Monday.

Hoover Police Chief Nicholas C. Derzis read the statement provided by Russell's attorney during a news conference, in which the 25-year-old nursing student said she was not abducted as the nation was led to believe when she disappeared July 13. Russell said she had not left the Hoover area.

She returned home about 49 hours after a call to 911 reporting seeing the child on the interstate.

"My client apologizes for her actions to this community, to the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies as well," the statement said.

Russell was scheduled to be interviewed by police with her attorney Monday, but the department was provided with the statement instead, Derzis said.

The police department is consulting with the district attorney's office regarding potential criminal charges, according to Derzis.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who is representing her? The audacity to throw what looks like bday party is not good optics. I believe the cops initially just wanted her to come clean and admit what she done. Maybe pay back a percentage of money and do some community work.

But now it looks like she making a mockery of the law enforcement. And thats one thing you definitely don't want to do, especially in Alabama. They'll prob try to prosecute her to the full extent of the law now. You can tell she is definitely spoiled and has never been held accountable for anything.

Damn!! Had people sending in money for a reward totaling 63K. Now the coppers are not going to return the money?!!!!

They were dumb to send it that quickly in the first place.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
She might have to do a little time behind this. Oddly enough, that might make her more popular in today's bizarro world.

She's gonna get the attention she wanted in the first place.
Interviews, podcast, book and movie deals, reality show.

She's going to come out the winner!
It would have been better off to fake a suicide attempt(as long as she don't fucking google how to fake it first)or mental breakdown(no google) then to just play stupid all this time. Would have got sympathy and no call for prosecution. Shit, folks already think she is batshit.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It would have been better off to fake a suicide attempt(as long as she don't fucking google how to fake it first)or mental breakdown(no google) then to just play stupid all this time. Would have got sympathy and no call for prosecution. Shit, folks already think she is batshit.

As long as she's allowed to profit off her story, all she needs to do is sit in the parent's basement and podcast her story and wrap it around mental health awareness.

She can play the card of pressure to be perfect AS A WOMAN/BLACK WOMAN in today's social media age.

She can blame it on men and do the relationship circuit.

Hell when she runs out of blame she can do a cooking and self care channel. Keep reinventing herself. Worked for numerous celebrities.

If fame is what she wanted, she's got it now, with a side of infamy. May as well capitalize.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And she won't be single long, one of yall will still pursue. If she capitalizes you're looking at a millionaire by 28 with nice proportions. We know yall don't care about the crazy. I'm sure you can get past her bobblehead face or put it to good use!