Woman stops to check on toddler left on side of road,then vanishes

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This guy really milking this Carlee story, how you got FIFTEEN videos on one story, he worse than Oshay Duke Jackson :lol:

Bruh trying to make a career out of these Carlee Russell youtube views, LOL
I respect that mans hustle though, LOL
In the last 48 hours dude has been.....

1) He went to Taziki's
2) He went to the Red Roof Inn (& shot a vid inside the hotel room, LOL)
3) He went to the same Target
4) He went to her job at the day spa
5) He went to the police station
6) He went to the roadside location where she pulled over (at night)
7) Then he went back to the same roadside location during the day
8) Dude was all up in the woods, walking through dark tunnels & shit, LOL
9) Dude even made a vid in front of her Moms house (like zero fucks given)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

1) He went to Taziki's
5) He went to the roadside location where she pulled over (at night)
6) Then he went back to the same roadside location during the day
7) Dude was all up in the woods, walking through dark tunnels & shit, LOL
8) Dude even made a vid in front of her Moms house (like zero fucks given)

Wait..He went to Taziki's and the spa?? LMAO..I didn't know that. I've seen some YouTubers gain a few thousand follower over the last week covering this. Not gonna knock the hustle. lol

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

1) He went to Taziki's
5) He went to the roadside location where she pulled over (at night)
6) Then he went back to the same roadside location during the day
7) Dude was all up in the woods, walking through dark tunnels & shit, LOL
8) Dude even made a vid in front of her Moms house (like zero fucks given)

CACs like that are scary though, I bet he been sitting outside her house all night hoping to see her so he can rush at her with his camera to get that EXCLUSIVE footage ...smh
^^^ Just as I was typing that post
Dude dropped yet another video
He's back at her house again, LOL
Scoping out her red Mercedes

I meant to quote his vids too . lol...there was a woman on TikTok doing the same thing, she wasn't from Alabama though so she was calling those places and having her followers go to places and send the videos to her...lol

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait..He went to Taziki's and the spa?? LMAO..I didn't know that. I've seen some YouTubers gain a few thousand follower over the last week covering this. Not gonna knock the hustle. lol
Dude literally in them streets covering the story.. :roflmao:
CACs like that are scary though, I bet he been sitting outside her house all night hoping to see her so he can rush at her with his camera to get that EXCLUSIVE footage ...smh

I meant to quote his vids too . lol...there was a woman on TikTok doing the same thing, she wasn't from Alabama though so she was calling those places and having her followers go to places and send the videos to her...lol

Almost forgot to mention
Dude was at the Hoover police dept station earlier today as well
Ol boy putting out a video every couple of hours
He gonna fuck around & get arrested for trespassing, LOL

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

1) He went to Taziki's
5) He went to the police station
6) He went to the roadside location where she pulled over (at night)
7) Then he went back to the same roadside location during the day
8) Dude was all up in the woods, walking through dark tunnels & shit, LOL
9) Dude even made a vid in front of her Moms house (like zero fucks given)

I need him to take that fucking cap off. He might be the orange hair bandit. Damn reporters not even going to all those spots. He fits the profile of a Scoopy Doo villain.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
X2NMW7UPBZEEVFBLXPWOGJCHLI.jpg
Is that really her?!?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Almost forgot to mention
Dude was at the Hoover police dept station earlier today as well
Ol boy putting out a video every couple of hours
He gonna fuck around & get arrested for trespassing, LOL

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

As soon as they see those numbers going up for a certain kind of video, that's it, they're gonna farm the fuck outta it until no one clicks. Then they'll farm whatever is the next big story.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fellas, make sure to check this video out !!!
This youtuber walked down the path where Carlee stopped her car

**** There is a path that leads to tunnels & shit ****
Then one direction of the tunnel leads to a hill overlooking the city
You can drive your car up there, & exit near a Toyota car dealership on a little side road

@Mixd Cot damn bruh, I never seen shit this crazy before in years, LOL

Sounds like the title to one of those mystery/crime novels"Carlee Russell and The Hidden Lake" :lol:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The ex boyfriend's sister posted this, then deleted it. Only more self incriminating in my opinion.

These people are stupid, because the ex is under suspicion by the police so is a friend of his. Possibly that they picked her up. Time will tell...

20230722-231042.jpg
20230722-231128.jpg

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ex boyfriend's sister posted this, then deleted it. Only more self incriminating in my opinion.

These people are stupid, because the ex is under suspicion by the police so is a friend of his. Possibly that they picked her up. Time will tell...

20230722-231042.jpg
20230722-231128.jpg

People gonna learn to shut up. Nobody's interested in what you got to say is interested for YOUR best interest.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As soon as they see those numbers going up for a certain kind of video, that's it, they're gonna farm the fuck outta it until no one clicks. Then they'll farm whatever is the next big story.

Right, one dude did a video criticizing john campea for letting robert burnette go and the next 5 videos were about john campea..went to look at the view count..his normal views are about 100 but the campea vid got 14k...gotta learn how to read the room..

quiet as kept, this is how kevin samuels took off, that viral 'avg' at best video, but he had been putting in work for years, but still, all it can take is one viral moment

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This fool gonna fuck around & get poison ivy out there
Or get bit by a poisonous snake or some shit, LOL
Ol Columbo ass CAC, doing more "investigating" than the actual police

Lmao..dude hitting up all kinds of spots. He found some big ass hill with chairs and shit overlooking the area. Then a backwoods hidden lake by a trail. And went to neighborhood part across the street.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This woman went from the highway to the tunnel and the clearing of homes of the adjacent street.

I think it's odd they put a concrete trail in the woods like that. Never saw that

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This woman went from the highway to the tunnel and the clearing of homes of the adjacent street.

I think it's odd they put a concrete trail in the woods like that. Never saw that

It's for drainage.

She not about that life like my boy. He went all the way through that dark ass tunnel. She gonna have to step her game up, if she want to compete with dude. lol

It's funny seeing everyone flocking to that area now though. Those vids getting some serious views. That night vide already got 22k in 9hrs.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This guy really milking this Carlee story, how you got FIFTEEN videos on one story, he worse than Oshay Duke Jackson :lol:

This is among the funniest aspects of this case, Youtubers and TikTokers posting speculative vids while a story is "hot" then promptly jumping to the next smoking hot event :lol:

Another example of speculative content for ad share revenue:

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
It's for drainage.

She not about that life like my boy. He went all the way through that dark ass tunnel. She gonna have to step her game up, if she want to compete with dude. lol
On Reddit, they commented about him. Many know his history and how he embellishes a lot of what he reports on. Not that some isn't good, it's just that he tends to stretch stuff, obviously for views.

Like the theory of her doing all that walking in the thick of the night is kinda cray.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
On Reddit, they commented about him. Many know his history and how he embellishes a lot of what he reports on. Not that some isn't good, it's just that he tends to stretch stuff, obviously for views.

Like the theory of her doing all that walking in the thick of the night is kinda cray.
None of them are real investigative reporters. So you always have to take it with a grain of salt. But him going in there does give some insight how she may have navigated to the other side. That concrete path would've made it easier. And you see the fence that separate the yards from the woods.

All she needed was a flash light. It wouldn't have taken her but a few minutes to go through there in on the other side in that neighborhood. She definitely didn't stay the night. The only question left is where was she those 48hrs..I believe the cops already have video of her in that neighborhood and just not saying anything.