World's 'Most Monstrous Bodybuilder' Dead At 36 After Heart Attack

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Them some bad example cause Sylvester looks like shit,the Rock is slowly turning,LL looks like the 2024 version of the ninja turtles and no longer the old version tell him to remove that hat though lol.

I understand what your saying cause look at Hulk Hogan he looks good for his age even though he's looked 60 his whole life,he's rich and got that good shit.

Remember the tv show American Gladiators,they have a doc about the show and how the athletes turned out after the show was over and all but two look healthy and it was roids it was drugs,depression that took them down.
its not the roids, its the misuse of them.

and those are not bad examples i cited. as the only point was that they werent dropping dead from steroid use.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
It's not always about looking good.
TRT is more about increasing libido and energy, turning the clock back to optimal testosterone levels.

Bodybuilder physique is a totally different steroid protocol, it's more about reaching your body's maximum potential aesthetically.
The smart ones, dial that shit down as they get older and realize it's insane to put that much muscle on.

rxkyp77dlvg21.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roids change the constitution of the myocardium muscles making them denser and less flexible as well as causing them to swell due to hypertrophic anabolic factors brought on by the steroid use. Better cycling would help but cardio aint gonna do shit.
well I mean yeeeaaah if you juicing like a juice bar... you might get a heart attack just

lookin at a tread mill... but Im being extra naive and tryin to give dude the benefit of doubt,

but aint no fuckin way in the world you that diesel, naturally....

but chea cardio aint doin anything for roid heads... I be seein roid heads, tryin

to put in work on the treadmill.. in they aint walkin, they joggin for like three min and they out..

I dont feel like I worked out if I dont put in at least 30 no more than 90 min of cardio a work out....

before hittin the bench and squat rack....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true.
The dude died doing what he WANTED to do.
Regardless of how you feel about it, (or him); he set a standard for himself and pursued it.

In many ways it's not much different from top tier athletes, race car drivers or even professional stuntman.
If they die doing what they love doing, then they can die happy.

Not everyone can say they achieved this...
Naw….i don’t think nobody intends to die happy in the 30s. Especially if you have a family.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them some bad example cause Sylvester looks like shit,the Rock is slowly turning,LL looks like the 2024 version of the ninja turtles and no longer the old version tell him to remove that hat though lol.

I understand what your saying cause look at Hulk Hogan he looks good for his age even though he's looked 60 his whole life,he's rich and got that good shit.

Remember the tv show American Gladiators,they have a doc about the show and how the athletes turned out after the show was over and all but two look healthy and it was roids it was drugs,depression that took them down.
Yeah growing up is realizing and wondering why the hell Hulk Hogsn was looking 60 in the 80s lol.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw….i don’t think nobody intends to die happy in the 30s. Especially if you have a family.
It has nothing to do with "intends", and everything to do with achievement.
The dude actually achieved and maintained a specific personal goal in his life before he died.

And while it doesn't work for me, I can understand (in part) what it probably meant to him... :dunno:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just a waste of life to do all that shit and die at an early age.
All that protein :oops: I remember when I was trying to get swole. I was eating a shit ton of meat. I pulled a pops from Friday and told ole girl I was with, don't go in the BR for a 35-45 min. She didn't listen and went in there anyway. She immediately came out gaggin. I said I told you not to take yo stankin ass in there.

She said pot, kettle! :lol:All that protein was rough on my body. Now I have balance with more legumes, fruits and veggies and less meat. My shit is shit, but don't smell like someone died.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
All that protein :oops: I remember when I was trying to get swole. I was eating a shit ton of meat. I pulled a pops from Friday and told ole girl I was with, don't go in the BR for a 35-45 min. She didn't listen and went in there anyway. She immediately came out gaggin. I said I told you not to take yo stankin ass in there.

She said pot, kettle! :lol:All that protein was rough on my body. Now I have balance with more legumes, fruits and veggies and less meat. My shit is shit, but don't smell like someone died.
Whenever I gained weight and increased protein not only did the bathroom trips increase, but the GAS :lol:

I had to evacuate from the house to drop one nem environmental disaster bombs outside. If I didn't i'd choke MYSELF to death, fuck them kids! Pretty sure grass and trees died and birds fell out the air when that happened.

Once I switched to animal protein that stopped.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't want to be the biggest, just enough to where I have the strength to handle my everyday needs which could be physical since you have to lift things.

But I heard steroids can affect with how you perform in bed, unless I'm wrong about that. I would like to read up more info about the benefits of using TRT as long as it doesn't affect nothing else I want to do when having sex.

Does a doctor have to perform a test before prescribing a person TRT?
yes. but you can bypass that by going to a men's clinic. They perform the exact same procedures as the doctor. difference is, they are in business to make money. so if you want it, and they diagnose you as low T. ( the numbers don't lie), they will put you on it. TRT is meant to replace what your body would naturally produce. that's the difference between TRT and steroid use - the dosing amount (meant to keep your body within the general recommeded range)

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Whenever I gained weight and increased protein not only did the bathroom trips increase, but the GAS :lol:

I had to evacuate from the house to drop one nem environmental disaster bombs outside. If I didn't i'd choke MYSELF to death, fuck them kids! Pretty sure grass and trees died and birds fell out the air when that happened.

Once I switched to animal protein that stopped.
u had hadoukens comin out ya ass :lol: :smh:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
yes. but you can bypass that by going to a men's clinic. They perform the exact same procedures as the doctor. difference is, they are in business to make money. so if you want it, and they diagnose you as low T. ( the numbers don't lie), they will put you on it. TRT is meant to replace what your body would naturally produce. that's the difference between TRT and steroid use - the dosing amount (meant to keep your body is the general recommeded range)
Thank you for the explanation but that bodybuilder who died, he didn't take no TRT because it was anabolic steroids to gain muscle mass, but then again they know the dangers of taking this shit.
No matter the amount you take, it's still dangerous regardless because people can't or are too lazy to put in the work and want fast results. Also, that's why you see they are different when they no longer use steroids anymore.

Also, I want to clear something up, TRT isn't steroids after doing more research on it.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Dave Bautista said he stopped using steroids because he wanted to love longer and he doesn't look the same compared to when he was in WWE on steroids.
bruh...its not the steroids themselves thats the problem

its the diet and the weight these dudes carry around....

the human body isnt made to carry 350lbs like that long term.....

name anybody thats 300 lbs plus thats lived a long healthy life.....

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
bruh...its not the steroids themselves thats the problem

its the diet and the weight these dudes carry around....

the human body isnt made to carry 350lbs like that long term.....

name anybody thats 300 lbs plus thats lived a long healthy life.....
How long are you talking? There's plenty of people that are overweight, men and women living longer than most people who are fit.

yet, Some of you on this board thinking steroids are safe to take and last time that i checked, former bodybuilders were saying to stay away from that shit.

People diet will not be good since the food we eat aren't clean most of the time living in America when we don't produce our own foods, fruits and vegetables.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
How long are you talking? There's plenty of people that are overweight, men and women living longer than most people who are fit.

yet, Some of you on this board thinking steroids are safe to take and last time that i checked, former bodybuilders were saying to stay away from that shit.

People diet will not be good since the food we eat aren't clean most of the time living in America when we don't produce our own foods, fruits and vegetables.
Have you were seen a fat 90 year old?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very safe? I don't know about those words. That is a bit reckless to say. Very safe is not using them
absolutely. the issue is with how the use has been portrayed in the news and media. ALL professional athletes are on some form of steroid. When youre under a drs care its very safe. thats why TRT is all the rage right now.

i did for more than 20 years and i was HUGE. but i never had the kind of total muscular development while natural that i get now with TRT. it also helps to maintain muscle while losing fat.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Very safe? I don't know about those words. That is a bit reckless to say. Very safe is not using them
I mean people be taking that anabolic steroids which is dangerous.

The TRT isn't like steroids to my knowledge after doing more research on it.

But I can't believe people think this shit is safe when we have plenty of wrestlers, bodybuilders or whoever else died young taking them anabolic steroids.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Depression is real for a lot of bodybuilders too, because they go above and beyond using them steroids.
I am a former personal trainer and have never personally met lifters who were dissatisfied with their physical appearance to the point where they began to use or abuse steroids. It may stem from previous existing insecurities that spiral into something more dangerous. Weak minds often lead to making detrimental decisions.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I am a former personal trainer and have never personally met lifters who were dissatisfied with their physical appearance to the point where they began to use or abuse steroids. It may stem from previous existing insecurities that spiral into something more dangerous. Weak minds often lead to making detrimental decisions.
Way back then when I was a youngin doing karate at the YMCA, there were whisper's of dudes using steroids secretly because they were super swole like they could be a wrestler.

So, I never bother asking any questions at the time about their bodybuilding routine back then or if they were using steroids.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has nothing to do with "intends", and everything to do with achievement.
The dude actually achieved and maintained a specific personal goal in his life before he died.

And while it doesn't work for me, I can understand (in part) what it probably meant to him... :dunno:
I mean I can’t speak for him but throughout your life you set goals. You hit them or you don’t. He hit his but fuck dying at 35 I’d have to set a new goal that doesn’t involve me maxing my heart out.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care what anyone says steroids is killing these body builders and it's not always the ones that abuse it either, it's the regular joe who's taking that shit to maintain a look for money, confidence and addiction.

And if it doesn't kill you,it leaves you fucked up in some form or another.

And these Internet YouTubers lie their asses off by claiming to be natural when their everything but natural, Chris Jones,C.T Fletcher, MikeRashid,Kali muscle Arnold,and the rest of them... there's a handful of them that tell the truth and some of them are no longer here...

Don't believe the lies

yeah I've lifted pretty much for my whole life for Football, Track, boxing, powerlifting and spent a good amount of time working as a personal trainer in a spot with a lot of dudes (and chicks) who juiced...I had ex girlfriends who competed and even trained for a show myself until I realized that even the so called "Natural" competitions had dudes who formerly juiced or were cycling low doses of less androgenic gear like Primobolan, Masteron etc.

If i was a professional athlete and my livelihood depended on it... I would probably go on a cycle...I built an impressive physique and strength base with just diet, weights, discipline, and sports but part of me always imagined how massive I could be if i added the juice. But doing the research and seeing what some of my peers went through... it made me realize that the shit wasn't for me. I seen dudes fucking up their health, skin, mental states and life expectancy just so they could take off their shirt in a club and look brolic.

I have No judgement to the cats who started cycling low doses of Test with doctor supervision because they have low T suffering through Andropause in later stages of life etc.

Also people have to realize that it ain't just abuse of steroids with a lot of these bodybuilders...its usually in combination with abuse of HGH, Insulin, IGF-1 growth factor., Clenbuterol, diuretics .crazy unhealthy diets, .Some might use excessive coke to keep them up during a cutting phase ( you burn more calories when you're awake was the rationalization) .....and smoking a lot of weed during bulking phases to eat more clogging up their arteries with bad fats.