Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm trying hard to force myself to not spend any more cash on 2k, I play myteam and it's been so bad the last two years :smh: game has been ass for a while but I feel like a crack addict lol
I swear to god it's like they hate us myTeam players. The level of disrespect 2k has is next-level. I am trying to find any and everything to keep me from that fucking game and game mode. You are right, this feels like some addict shit. :angry::angry:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I swear to god it's like they hate us myTeam players. The level of disrespect 2k has is next-level. I am trying to find any and everything to keep me from that fucking game and game mode. You are right, this feels like some addict shit. :angry::angry:
They definitely hate myteam players, over the last two years they've made it nearly impossible to make MT, they eliminated contracts which was great but then added worse pack odds, gave us almost no free or weekly packs, nerfed rewards in all modes, added a bunch of bullshit to fill packs with, no locker codes, and just can't get off making the tall meta the only way to win, so tired of running against lineups of jokic, thon maker, bol bol, tacko, and yao ming every year, Now wemby is gonna be added to the cheese squad year in and year out.

They definitely depend on the fact that most myteam players are addicted, because it hasn't been fun since the pandemic season. That was peak myteam.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Starfield digipick shop location, where to get digipicks buy lockpicks in bulk​

Starfield Digipick guide / tutorial, how to use digipick to open digipick safe​

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How to Equip and Throw Grenades in Starfield​

To use grenades in Starfield, equip the one you want to use by entering your inventory, selecting Throwables, and picking the grenade you wish to throw. Afterward, aim at a location and press G on your keyboard or RB on your Xbox controller to throw the grenade. You’ll damage any enemies in the grenade’s area of effect and can also hurt yourself if you’re in close range. Make sure to run away from the blast range quickly.