Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Holy fucking shit… the damn robot called me by my actual fucking name. 10/10 already…

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So is it that good in 2023? How does it compare to red dead 2? I need as much as possible to stop me from folding and getting 2k24. Hopefully, between red dead and Starfield I won't have any free time. I want it to take up everything from my BGOL to IG model viewing time. :lol:

Now cats got me wanting to do Elder scrolls again. Anything to keep me away from them ghouls at 2k sports.
yes rdr1 is good in 2023
rdr2 is the most detailed and graphically dense game I've ever seen - the attention to detail for animals , npc, weapons and locations is unrivalled....

rdr1 is a top 10 story across games movies and TV... and as I posted earlier, one of the best video games ever made

and as Fonz said Xbox X is doing pure wizardry with how it up converts 360 and One's games -
rdr, assasins creed unity, max payne 3, star wars force unleashed are my current favourites

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
4k steelbooks are going to bankrupt me, I've started importing them at this point lol

Same, except I rarely import them since most imports don't come with the digital downloads.

I've definitely done it before though.

I damn near had the Lord of the Rings trilogy from Gruv.com over the weekend for 39 dollars (I've never seen it below 70) but missed out :angry:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Same, except I rarely import them since most imports don't come with the digital downloads.

I've definitely done it before though.

I damn near had the Lord of the Rings trilogy from Gruv.com over the weekend for 39 dollars (I've never seen it below 70) but missed out :angry:
I collect strictly for the physical so I don't mind as long as they're 4k since they're all region free. Right before this message I impulse ordered the uk second sight 4k box set of The Witch since it has a new color grade and hdr by the director.

But yeah gonna prob wait till gamepass launch on starfield lol

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn I'm tempted to drop the cash on early access/dlc, I was gonna be patient and wait until launch(especially since I've been over spending on my Blu-ray collection lately lol) but idk.. :eek:
you should wait - cause when you start its hard to stop

I started around 2a - thinking I would stop around 4a...
only reason I'm not playing now is getting a phone call from my mother 10 minutes ago

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
you should wait - cause when you start its hard to stop

I started around 2a - thinking I would stop around 4a...
only reason I'm not playing now is getting a phone call from my mother 10 minutes ago

Man I stayed up till 1 and then naturally got up at 6 to start playing and I had to stop cause I was like holy shit I’ve got a client meeting in an hour…

I’m fucking hooked…. As a guy who has always loved space themed shows and movies …. It’s all I’ve needed. It’s giving me the fix that Outer Worlds almost gave me.

I do have some complaints that Greg Miller and Parris brought up… The inventory system has to be fixed but my biggest grip is that they have got to add maps for the cities… I’m just walking around Atlantis and it’s so god damn big and almost all of these doors can be opened… but there’s no way to keep track of what’s what.

I’m only like 4 hours in and I don’t know what people are saying about being slow…

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Having a lot of Fallout experience helps. Didn't even have to tell me how to throw grenades. Also use that scanner to highlight stuff to pick up. Components for later or just shit to sell with a high value and low masse to carry. 100 hours should be the minimum requirement to make a review. And give all that shit to your companion so that you can carry more without losing O2 quickly. Need to make a stashbox on the ship for all that shit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Having a lot of Fallout experience helps. Didn't even have to tell me how to throw grenades. Also use that scanner to highlight stuff to pick up. Components for later or just shit to sell with a high value and low masse to carry. 100 hours should be the minimum requirement to make a review. And give all that shit to your companion so that you can carry more without losing O2 quickly. Need to make a stashbox on the ship for all that shit.

The Scanner is fucking everything... it will also help guide you to your destination.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
5 hours in and Starfield is living up to expectations thus far. Haven't even left the Constellation home planet yet and I know this game isnt gonna be less than an 8. I may never click another IGN link again.
This is the way... ign lost their credibility a long time ago.
I saw so many reviews that where made after 25-30 hours lmao shit doesn't even make sense if you've ever played a Bethesda game.

Even one of my go to reviewers had to go back later on last night and be like yeah I hadn't played enough, I'm starting to love this game.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How to Apply for the Assistant to the Director Job​

facepalm-the-huxtables.gif

@bunnster22

On Controller, Press A when looking at the white icon... I was stuck on this "how to dock" for a good while...

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Starfield Skills You Need To Get Early (Starfield Tips and Tricks)​

Starfield: BEST TIPS BEFORE YOU PLAY! Beginners Guide (Spoiler Free!)​

Last edited: