Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
how about they make some damn xbox's.. sell me one of those

where the hell did you guys get your series x..

I got a Series X from Amazon and Series S from the Microsoft Store both on the first day.

A couple of weeks back I had a Series X from Best Buy after Gemini posted a link but didn't end up ordering it (I only attempted out of curiosity.)

Keep up on this thread when Gemini posts a link letting us know they're available and you'll catch one eventually.

That and regularly the Microsoft Store.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
They fucked up the Flight Simulator launch. There's a 27 GB update before you can even start. No answer as to why this wasn't just included in the preload. Looks like you can't even start the update until your region's launch time.

If you are trying to start the game and keep seeing the "Join us on July 27th" screen restart your Xbox.

They seem to be doing things similar to the PC. After I downloaded the game for the first time last year, I had to wait an additional two hours for the updates to be downloaded and installed.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Pulled up to the residence and there's a whole other house at this motherfucker. I don't even have Dish Network. :roflmao:

fc266856-5791-4076-ae37-cd26ebb3d348.png
We're you able to set a destination to the crib or you just pulled up on it

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
We're you able to set a destination to the crib or you just pulled up on it
I just flew out of the airport near my house and my neighborhood is a listed landmark. But I think you can put in addresses and coordinates.

There's no collision detection with ground objects so you don't have to be real precise. I landed on the main road and just taxied up my street. lol

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
In terms of gameplay is there any reason I'd need the deluxe editions over the standard edition of Flight Simulator?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
In terms of gameplay is there any reason I'd need the deluxe editions over the standard edition of Flight Simulator?
Nah looks like it's just 5 more planes and 5 airports get more detailed I'm guessing?

The Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports. Additional Aircraft • Diamond Aircraft DA40-TDI • Diamond Aircraft DV20 • Textron Aviation Beechcraft Baron G58 • Textron Aviation Cessna 152 Aerobat • Textron Aviation Cessna 172 Skyhawk Additional Airports • Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands) • Cairo International Airport (Egypt) • Cape Town International Airport (South Africa) • O’Hare International Airport (USA) • Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (Spain)

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nah looks like it's just 5 more planes and 5 airports get more detailed I'm guessing?

The Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports. Additional Aircraft • Diamond Aircraft DA40-TDI • Diamond Aircraft DV20 • Textron Aviation Beechcraft Baron G58 • Textron Aviation Cessna 152 Aerobat • Textron Aviation Cessna 172 Skyhawk Additional Airports • Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands) • Cairo International Airport (Egypt) • Cape Town International Airport (South Africa) • O’Hare International Airport (USA) • Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (Spain)

Microsoft Flight Simulator for XBOX Series X & S!! Standard, Deluxe, or Premium Deluxe?!

Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox Edition Buying Guide

Getting Started with Xbox Microsoft Flight Simulator (Tutorial)

Thanks for this, I'm going to cop the standard and see how I like it.

The deluxe editions seem like overkill for someone like me who's never played.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Thanks for this, I'm going to cop the standard and see how I like it.

The deluxe editions seem like overkill for someone like me who's never played.
If you ain't got gamepass get that for $15 and try it out. Cause after my go with it last night I'm pretty sure this ain't a game I'd wanna buy. Now The Show I'll definitely cop when they pull it off gamepass

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
IVE been on this loading screen for 20 minutes... yesterday I had to download the update and move the game to internal...

I’ve spent two days to play this game.

I’ve had the worse day and all I want to do.. is fly...

That’s it

I'm in the process of moving mines to internal now, it wouldn't even load on the external.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
IVE been on this loading screen for 20 minutes... yesterday I had to download the update and move the game to internal...

I’ve spent two days to play this game.

I’ve had the worse day and all I want to do.. is fly...

That’s it
Back out to the home screen and quick resume back in when it gets stuck. I've only had to do it once the first time and it's loaded properly since.