Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Yea this shit is a clusterfuck. And folks are trying to defend it. And still no guarantee that it has the same speed as the internal. Not to mention the heat and Sony not being liable. Microsoft should drop more cards and sizes before the beta arrives.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

New studios and ...... Konami please lol

tenor.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yea this shit is a clusterfuck. And folks are trying to defend it. And still no guarantee that it has the same speed as the internal. Not to mention the heat and Sony not being liable. Microsoft should drop more cards and sizes before the beta arrives.

I just really had time to look at this..

There is no way to defend this shit. No fucking way....

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

They trying though.
The XBox loads slow and this option is faster.
They have options so the prices will be competitive.
This is easier than we are making it seem.
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pretty much everything was known by PC users back when the system first came out, literally nothing is new in the announcement. From what I remember when all this was predicted last year the fanboys shrugged and said "but it's going to be cheaper than Xbox's proprietary junk one day!" (seagate already said they have an exclusivity period and others will eventually provide compatible cards)

As if there won't also be companies other than Seagate making Microsoft's cards, or for that matter everyone's cards getting cheaper with time. I have no doubt that a $200 terabyte drive today will be probably $80 three years from now but will the majority be able to sustain the necessary speed and endurance at that price? Maybe, maybe not...

But either way, I can't wait until after this rolls out and people start bitching about why the SSD they got from Office Depot this weekend isn't working, and Sony's on some bullshit because of it.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
But either way, I can't wait until after this rolls out and people start bitching about why the SSD they got from Office Depot this weekend isn't working, and Sony's on some bullshit because of it.

So the playstation fanboys are trying to support this by saying "This what we had do with the PS3 and the PS4"..... I mean come on.