Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Patience brother, you'll come up on one.

Just make sure to keep up with Gemini's post in this thread when he posts places they're available.

A few brothers on here copped one that way.
there was a drop last night on xbox.com

it literally hit as soon as i was driving home from work..... i managed to hit buy now but i wasn't signed in to xbox.com with my Microsoft account on my phone

so i missed out. :angry:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The First 18 Minutes of The Ascent

The Ascent Beginner's Guide - Key Info for New Players

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how about they make some damn xbox's.. sell me one of those

where the hell did you guys get your series x..
I got mine at Bestbuy.....just got a PS5 this morning at Target....shit I don't even think I'm gonna open that I think I'm gonna rock with this Xbox....but yeah man I follow ol' boy on Twitter and he posts when they get re-ups online they do it every week.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the playstation fanboys are trying to support this by saying "This what we had do with the PS3 and the PS4"..... I mean come on.

I've already seen one guy claim that it's better because he can buy a 256gb stick for $70 and "Sony's compression is superior than Microsoft's"

Well, I guess, but even with compression, at a typical 60gb a game, that's three you can save? And I don't care if it's two screws to take the side off, thinking you are just going to swap them out at will is idiotic. I'm probably not going to buy either, I barely played the PS4 Pro I have but it's going to be funny watching this roll out to the general public and people experience the gotchas that PC users have experienced with SSDs over the years.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I got mine at Bestbuy.....just got a PS5 this morning at Target....shit I don't even think I'm gonna open that I think I'm gonna rock with this Xbox....but yeah man I follow ol' boy on Twitter and he posts when they get re-ups online they do it every week.
who?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got you.....

This who I went through I'm sure there are others who offer this service but yeah you just follow him and then send notifications to your phone and shit you should be good to go. You still gotta battle those around you but I just know I been striking out since last year and then I start following this dude and a 3 days later I was able to get a Xbox and shit today just secured a PS5. He offers it up for all sites....I don't even try those Gamestop and Newegg shit....Best Buy and Target do the whole ship to your location shit that's closest to you so maybe that's why I had more luck.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I don't know whats going on but I'm definitely liking the Ascent ...

My only gripe is the character creator sucks ...

Also just to let kats know..

I still haven't played Cyberpunk and I'm going to continue not playing it until the X/S version drops.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

I set my oldest S up. His roommate was tripping when he saw him play God of War.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I don't know whats going on but I'm definitely liking the Ascent ...

My only gripe is the character creator sucks ...

Also just to let kats know..

I still haven't played Cyberpunk and I'm going to continue not playing it until the X/S version drops.
Same with Cyberpunk. Waiting for the Series X update.
The Ascent is cool. I think the creator sucks because we will get armor and clothing to cover us up maybe. My issue is all the goddamn red in the menus. Can't see shit.