Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
My bad

The Microsoft store
That is what's killing me. Had one in cart earlier this week, stayed in cart all week. Removed and added again this morning. Still getting error. Won't say how many times I've tried to check out this week.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is what's killing me. Had one in cart earlier this week, stayed in cart all week. Removed and added again this morning. Still getting error. Won't say how many times I've tried to check out this week.

Somebody on here got one by leaving it in their cart, i was never able to get one like that. Microsoft always removed it from my cart after two days.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Leave it in your cart and try to check out multiple times per day.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Checking the time line now, a lot of people got systems from best buy this morning. Best Buy had a lot of stock. They been holding out.

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
I've been doing that with Microsoft. Try multiple times an hour to check out. Got one in cart now at best buy. No stores within 250 miles available for pickup. Atl or chicago

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Grabbed a Shock Blue from Best Buy and picked it up curbside. Returning it to Amazon since the bitches wouldn't do a price match. Bought one with my Series X at launch and it has the extended holiday return period so fuck them. Would have done the same for my Robot White I got from Gamestop but they put tons of stickers on the damn box.