Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I hate that Sony just stopped participating in this..... because it's nice just being able to watch trailers and react with people live

I'm glad that Xbox is sticking with it and continues to bring a top tier show...

Even though this show didn't have any bangers... I think we all know that due to covid .... 2023 is going to be the real year where Sony and Microsoft come out firing with both guns

but what I do love about this show was that Xbox showed that Gamepass is a fucking insane value ....

Like I was already getting Flight Sim.... but now they finally listened to the people and we are getting fucking Fighter jets...... MAN OH MAN.... this is the game of the year for me. I can't fucking wait to break the sound barrier in one of these bad boys

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I bet it wont make that release date...

What the fuck is this shit

This will be a panel discussion about diversity, equity, and inclusion in gaming. It is not expected to be an announcement event for products from its various labels.
Rockstar like "We aint showing shit at E3 like always..go play GTA Online if you dont want to watch Take Two's presentation":lol: