Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Flight simulator needs to add official helicopter support (no mods) before they add jet fighters.

I'm very curious to see how it'll run on a XSX. Flying over Manhattan or Tokyo in 4k on the PC is incredibly taxing even on high end hardware. Hopefully the DX12 update will significantly improve performance.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Flight simulator needs to add official helicopter support (no mods) before they add jet fighters.

I'm very curious to see how it'll run on a XSX. Flying over Manhattan or Tokyo in 4k on the PC is incredibly taxing even on high end hardware. Hopefully the DX12 update will significantly improve performance.
Damn that's a good idea. But that Tom Cruise money comes first.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Man I can't wait...... I don't know why people aren't talking about this more.... I'm geeked.

We have played Arcade versions of jets on consoles before..... but to be able to finally have a true next gen Real life Fighter jet experience in my own home is a 20 star moment for me.
Amen fam. As an aerospace engineer I will be in heaven.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

What the fun part of the game? Just seeing the sights? Already got it downloaded to thy system. Just waiting on the release

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
What the fun part of the game? Just seeing the sights? Already got it downloaded to thy system. Just waiting on the release

I think most people start off by flying over their own house just to see how accurate it is.

I've taken a tour of cities I've lived in, and the detail is crazy. You can see store signs like Best Buy's on the front of the stores.

You can also take advantage of the real time weather to fly into a real hurricane. There's a tropical storm in the Atlantic right now as a matter of fact.

Seeing the sights is definitely a big draw. Unless you're in the military, most of us will never go to Syria, Iraq, North Korea, etc. so being able to fly around those countries is cool.

It also shows divisions between rich and poor. The Taj Mahal is gorgeous, but basically right across the railroad tracks is a slum.

Microsoft puts out updates every month improving the game play, updating various areas of the world with high detail models, adding features, and fixing bugs. There's also a huge modding community that creates mods for people who don't want to wait for an update.