Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I think most people start off by flying over their own house just to see how accurate it is.

I've taken a tour of cities I've lived in, and the detail is crazy. You can see store signs like Best Buy's on the front of the stores.

You can also take advantage of the real time weather to fly into a real hurricane. There's a tropical storm in the Atlantic right now as a matter of fact.

Seeing the sights is definitely a big draw. Unless you're in the military, most of us will never go to Syria, Iraq, North Korea, etc. so being able to fly around those countries is cool.

It also shows divisions between rich and poor. The Taj Mahal is gorgeous, but basically right across the railroad tracks is a slum.

Microsoft puts out updates every month improving the game play, updating various areas of the world with high detail models, adding features, and fixing bugs. There's also a huge modding community that creates mods for people who don't want to wait for an update.
Thanks fam. Hell of a breakdown. Got me even more hyped.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With E3 2021 mostly behind us, we were able to pick some of the most exciting games shown throughout the show. Here's the full list of awards, which were presented during the E3 live broadcast.

• Ubisoft Most Anticipated Game: Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
  • Gearbox Most Anticipated Game: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
  • Xbox/Bethesda Most Anticipated Game: Halo: Infinite
  • Square Enix Most Anticipated Game: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
  • PC Gaming Show Most Anticipated Game: Songs of Conquest
  • Future Games Show Most Anticipated Game: Immortality
  • Intellivision Most Anticipated Game: Dolphin Quest
  • Mythical Games Most Anticipated Game:
  • Most Anticipated Indie Game: Falling Frontier
  • Freedom Games Most Anticipated Game: Airborne Kingdom
  • Capcom Most Anticipated Game: The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
  • Nintendo Most Anticipated Game: Breath of the Wild 2
  • Most Anticipated Yooreka Studio Game: Loopmancer
  • Best Presentation: Xbox and Bethesda Showcase
  • Most Anticipated Game Overall: Forza Horizon 5

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

This is exactly what I called...... This is where Xbox is about to kill shit..

Microsoft Will Bring Xbox Series X|S Exclusives to Xbox One via Cloud Gaming
Microsoft finds new ways to extend Xbox One's lifespan.

Microsoft has announced that it intends on expanding the Xbox One lifespan by implementing its cloud gaming service onto consoles, meaning you will soon be able to use Microsoft's eighth-gen console to play Xbox Series X/S games.

As noted in an Xbox Wire post, Microsoft confirmed that it would also use Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) to allow Xbox One owners to play newer Xbox games without buying a gaming PC or a Series X/S console.

"For the millions of people who play on Xbox One consoles today, we are looking forward to sharing more about how we will bring many of these next-gen games, such as Microsoft Flight Simulator, to your console through Xbox Cloud Gaming, just like we do with mobile devices, tablets, and browsers," Xbox Wire's Will Tuttle said in the post.

The announcement of Microsoft leveraging its Xbox Cloud Gaming services provides more options for people to play Xbox's titles. This would, in theory, allow Xbox One owners to play upcoming 2022 releases like Starfield and Redfall, both of which are Xbox Series X/S console exclusives on their nearly eight-year-old console.

Microsoft has yet to say when it plans to make Xbox Cloud Gaming available on Xbox One consoles. Still, the news is not surprising as Microsoft made it clear that it was planning to build a global ecosystem that would see the Xbox experience on things such as TVs and streaming sticks and not limit itself entirely to specific hardware.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I think most people start off by flying over their own house just to see how accurate it is.

I've taken a tour of cities I've lived in, and the detail is crazy. You can see store signs like Best Buy's on the front of the stores.

You can also take advantage of the real time weather to fly into a real hurricane. There's a tropical storm in the Atlantic right now as a matter of fact.

Seeing the sights is definitely a big draw. Unless you're in the military, most of us will never go to Syria, Iraq, North Korea, etc. so being able to fly around those countries is cool.

It also shows divisions between rich and poor. The Taj Mahal is gorgeous, but basically right across the railroad tracks is a slum.

Microsoft puts out updates every month improving the game play, updating various areas of the world with high detail models, adding features, and fixing bugs. There's also a huge modding community that creates mods for people who don't want to wait for an update.

All of this.....

I just can't wait to do these things on my Xbox sitting in my chair with the surround sound humming.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is exactly what I called...... This is where Xbox is about to kill shit..

Microsoft Will Bring Xbox Series X|S Exclusives to Xbox One via Cloud Gaming
Microsoft finds new ways to extend Xbox One's lifespan.

Microsoft has announced that it intends on expanding the Xbox One lifespan by implementing its cloud gaming service onto consoles, meaning you will soon be able to use Microsoft's eighth-gen console to play Xbox Series X/S games.

As noted in an Xbox Wire post, Microsoft confirmed that it would also use Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) to allow Xbox One owners to play newer Xbox games without buying a gaming PC or a Series X/S console.

"For the millions of people who play on Xbox One consoles today, we are looking forward to sharing more about how we will bring many of these next-gen games, such as Microsoft Flight Simulator, to your console through Xbox Cloud Gaming, just like we do with mobile devices, tablets, and browsers," Xbox Wire's Will Tuttle said in the post.

The announcement of Microsoft leveraging its Xbox Cloud Gaming services provides more options for people to play Xbox's titles. This would, in theory, allow Xbox One owners to play upcoming 2022 releases like Starfield and Redfall, both of which are Xbox Series X/S console exclusives on their nearly eight-year-old console.

Microsoft has yet to say when it plans to make Xbox Cloud Gaming available on Xbox One consoles. Still, the news is not surprising as Microsoft made it clear that it was planning to build a global ecosystem that would see the Xbox experience on things such as TVs and streaming sticks and not limit itself entirely to specific hardware.

im sorry coming from a person that have all systems i have to say NOBODY IS BEATING XBOX RIGHT NOW!!! sony cant come close to touching the b in xbox lol sony have what 2 exclusives this year if grand Turismo even come out then its only rana oh im sorry and ratchet and clank..xbox have quiet a few more then sony coming DAY 1 on game pass..i like my ps5 but theres nothing to play so it sits collecting dust..

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
If Demon Souls comes out for PS4 that is gonna look terrible for Sony. Ratchet would be the only official PS5 only game. I would hope the gaming media calls them out for their lies if it happens.