Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man get yo ol single player playin ass out of here. If a game ain't online and i can't kill or bust yo ass I'm not buying it anyway. Mlb the show is the only reason to own a ps and that's coming to Xbox
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: You niggas has to wait how long to play it? And what we gettin dat Xbox for Halo? You know Da Walsh don't give a fuck I walk in dis bitch wit the steel chair in hand old school. Anybody can get it. :yes: I won't back down.

SQUAu3.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fellas BAttletoads... is speaking to my fucking Soul!!!!

I kind of see why they didn’t show it at the event ... cause you don’t have want to spoil the big twist.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: You niggas has to wait how long to play it? And what we gettin dat Xbox for Halo? You know Da Walsh don't give a fuck I walk in dis bitch wit the steel chair in hand old school. Anybody can get it. :yes: I won't back down.

SQUAu3.jpg
I don't play no wack ass halo either. And it's cool. That steel chair is probably what you sitting in while you get swamp ass playing them lame ass solo games. Nigga i ain't played a single player game or even did a story line since ps2 dropped the piece that went in the back of your system so you could connect online. You probably play retro games too huh?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't play no wack ass halo either. And it's cool. That steel chair is probably what you sitting in while you get swamp ass playing them lame ass solo games. Nigga i ain't played a single player game or even did a story line since ps2 dropped the piece that went in the back of your system so you could connect online. You probably play retro games too huh?
The fucks wrong with retro games? I don't really but the fuck is wrong wit em? :dunno:

Z7cjRw.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FYI: if you 'pre-loaded' Microsoft Flight Simulator it's just the client

If you downloaded the Microsoft Flight Simulator pre-load expecting to dive straight into the game at launch, well: take a seat. The pre-load only downloads the game's client, which weighed in at a suspiciously tiny 532.5MB. Once the client is downloaded, you'll have a 91GB download awaiting.

Of course, if you purchased the game on Steam you weren't given the option to pre-load anything, so add the client size to that launch download. If you purchased it on the Microsoft Store and did do the preload, you may have been observant enough to notice that the download was a) very quick and b) very small. If that's you, well done.

But there are other annoyances other than the download size (which admittedly, we expected): the music. While downloading the 91GB of 'recommended content', an endlessly looping soundtrack plays, presumably to get you in the mood. But this mood setting will likely annoy rather than titillate, especially if you happen to live in Australia where the internet is famously crappy.

If the music is bothering you (it will), right click the speaker in your system tray and open the volume mixer. Then mute the hell out of the installer.

Download rates naturally vary, but our Tyler reports that he's managed 31GB in around 30 minutes. Whatever the case, 91GB is a lot to download, but it's still more modest than Call of Duty.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Exactly what its supposed to be. I finished the last part then went to bed.

LOL.... fam I did the exact same thing... Stayed up to 1:30... I was fucking determined. I don't know how you do that shit with two people. Like those last two sections... I needed every one of those three lives.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Had to put Battletoads on easy since I'm playing with my son who is 6. I'll go back on normal so that I can use all 3 toads myself and balance out their health to finish the game. I love that strategy part of it. Turbobike level was fun and not as awful as the original. Had to go on youtube and show the boy how hard that level was back then. Enjoying it though.