Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
That aint new info, Phil been saying that for years now. fonz and I been explaining their strategy over and over again on here. They are not forcing you to upgrade.

Third time posting this lol

Yeah I don’t get why people don’t see this...

To Microsoft.... PC is basically an Xbox..

They completely dominate the market ... every Windows 10 PC basically has an Xbox game bar on it and with the newest upgrade.. it’s just Xbox now...

Their Microsoft store is completely integrated into the operating system...

Like you don’t even have to physically own an Xbox ... To play their games but you do need a hotmail/office account to sign on to gamepass to download their games to your PC and that’s where they get you...

Sony ... no matter how many PlayStations they sell can never amass the amount of fucking data that Microsoft is able to collect and share... for millions of dollars to ad companies and other firms...

That’s why I always laugh when people talk about Sony winning the generation.. Sony can sell 110 millions units... Microsoft could Sell 70 million and they would still fucking win this generation...

Everytime you upgrade to the next Windows 11 premium package... You just bought an Xbox. Pay for gamepass.. Bought an Xbox...

Folks may not like it... They may look at the physical console numbers as the win... but if you are bitching about Microsoft while typing on a Windows PC... You have an Xbox.

It’s a smart play.. since both companies continue to sell their units at a loss.

Last edited:

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They completely dominate the market ... every Windows 10 PC basically has an Xbox game bar on it and with the newest upgrade.. it’s just Xbox now...

Like you don’t even have to physically own an Xbox ... To play their games but you do need a hotmail/office account to sign own to gamepass to download their games to your PC and that’s where they get you...

Sony ... no matter how many PlayStations they sell can never amass the amount of fucking data that Microsoft is able to collect and share... for millions of dollars to ad companies and other firms...

That’s why I always laugh when people talk about Sony winning the generation.. Sony can sell 110 millions units... Microsoft could Sell 70 million and they would still fucking win this generation...

Everytime you upgrade to the next Windows 11 premium package... You just bought an Xbox. Pay for gamepass.. Bought an Xbox...

Folks may not like it... They may look at the physical console numbers as the win... but if you are bitching about Microsoft while typing on a Windows PC... You have an Xbox.

It’s a smart play.. since both companies continue to sell their units at a loss.
Exactly...they are playing the long game...

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
3 companies, 3 strategies. I'm totally fine with it but I understand why folks are upset that like the normal console jumps. But Minecraft and even Fortnite changed the game forever. Microsoft is banking with Minecraft on every system and having Sony games on PC just lines their pockets more. Windows IS PC gaming.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
3 companies, 3 strategies. I'm totally fine with it but I understand why folks are upset that like the normal console jumps. But Minecraft and even Fortnite changed the game forever. Microsoft is banking with Minecraft on every system and having Sony games on PC just lines their pockets more. Windows IS PC gaming.

Exactly..... and now with xcloud coming to android phones... Microsoft is about to turn every single android phone to an Xbox. If they are able to get on iPhones... :money:

We are talking about millions of potential Xboxs...

Eventually I think Apple is going to have to relent to xcloud. It’s not like you are actually buying the games through the app... personally I think this is more about Apple not wanting a competing game subscription service on their phones. We all tend to forget about Apple games.... lol (who is actually paying for this shit)

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Exactly..... and now with xcloud coming to android phones... Microsoft is about to turn every single android phone to an Xbox. They hit iPhones... :money:
Apple is gonna waste money on Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ for another year before they hopefully open things up. Just depending on mostly iOS devices (especially for tv) is really dumb.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Apple is gonna waste money on Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ for another year before they hopefully open things up. Just depending on mostly iOS devices (especially for tv) is really dumb.

All that money and they are fucking up... Microsoft is showing them the playbook. Apple could easily be doing the same thing for macs and iPhones. Apple TV should be like the nivdia Shield. That could have been Apple console.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Like you don’t even have to physically own an Xbox ... To play their games but you do need a hotmail/office account to sign on to gamepass to download their games to your PC and that’s where they get you...

Anyone thats doubting this should just check Microsoft's quarterly reports.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So winning in $elling data = winning the console war?

Fans and critics for the most part have shown generation to generation they like the PlayStation experience better.

But to fit things into your paradigm....the "console wars" is actually just a battle. The real war is for finances and accessibility.

And if you look at it like that yes Xbox is winning. Hell most people use a VPN or shelter their data on their laptops and if you add in signing into the Xbox network.....xbox is then probably monitoring/ monetizing everything you do while signed into Xbox....even if you're not using a game.....its sinister and genius at the same time.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Fans and critics for the most part have shown generation to generation they like the PlayStation experience better.

But to fit things into your paradigm....the "console wars" is actually just a battle. The real war is for finances and accessibility.

And if you look at it like that yes Xbox is winning. Hell most people use a VPN or shelter their data on their laptops and if you add in signing into the Xbox network.....xbox is then probably monitoring/ monetizing everything you do while signed into Xbox....even if you're not using a game.....its sinister and genius at the same time.
You think Sony doesn't?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

There is no such thing as a Console war....

sadly... all these companies make their money with Data.

Since data collection turned into a profitable business... finances and accessibility have always been the battle.

Like on the real... VPN blocks the IP address, but when you sign into Playstation, Xbox, or Nintendo switch... You are giving them permission to collect your data.

All of the companies are making money from this... That's just a fact

but All three companies sell each console at a Loss... That's another fact... you can go all the way back to the Playstation 2 and Xbox days on that one..

So they have to make the money up somewhere.... Sony's bread and butter comes from making up the loss by mass selling units and retaining first party IP on these consoles... (Hence why you don't normally see PlayStation IP on PC) .... until recently (there's a reason for that)

Consoles cost way to much to make.... especially now..... You are basically putting a high end PC in a box now and selling Mass Units isn't enough..

Which is why both Playstation and Xbox started working on cloud networks years ago and why recently Sony started putting first party games on PC.

But Microsoft has ALWAYS wanted you on their Brand.... Doesn't matter if it's PC, Xbox, Surface, their phone... They want you on their brand and they have been like this since Windows Vista to Windows 7. Windows 7 turned the operating system from a Purely software experience to more like a "Live" operating system... If you were online and operating Windows 7... Microsoft was collecting your data ....

Because Sony doesn't make PC or control any operating system.... they will never be able to compete with Microsoft's model and Sony see's that..

They know the end game .....

Microsofts biggest mistake with the XBox one was that they were too focused on skipping a step and forcing everyone into this data model like they did when they forced people into Windows 7 and Windows 8. Xbox one was supposed to be an ALWAYS ONLINE Console (AKA... 24/7 Data Collector) ...but obviously the world wasn't ready for that..... They still aren't ready...

So now they created a compromise.... Operating System and Console will be the same thing across all products.. It's smart. No matter what Sony does... they can never make the numbers on this.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think Sony doesn't?

Not saying they aren't but giving credit to @fonzerrillii .... if ppl can sign into XB live or gamepass on their computers now...thats a significant increase in the amount of data you can collect on someone ...especially if you can monitor all of their activities outside of gamepass, simply because they signed on...so VPN is now null and void....

Like I said genius for Microsoft....

Sony can do it as well, but Microsoft has the advantage

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Microsoft Flight Simulator - 15 Things You NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EfuCGQKWoAkWexX

EfuCKiHXgAE-RWm

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Who wants to play as the Suicide Squad anyway???

I wish the two games switched studios.

They need to add Catwoman as a Gotham Knight too!

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Had ta bring some energy to this thread Boi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Took a break from The Last Of Us II to see what was going on in here. Not much I see. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OZynhy.jpg
Man get yo ol single player playin ass out of here. If a game ain't online and i can't kill or bust yo ass I'm not buying it anyway. Mlb the show is the only reason to own a ps and that's coming to Xbox