Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Had to put Battletoads on easy since I'm playing with my son who is 6. I'll go back on normal so that I can use all 3 toads myself and balance out their health to finish the game. I love that strategy part of it. Turbobike level was fun and not as awful as the original. Had to go on youtube and show the boy how hard that level was back then. Enjoying it though.
I did that level with my sister. You had to memorize the pattern after each death. Never did beat the game. By the time you going down the shaft we used up most of our lives.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

So after playing it I understand the complaints and I'm glad I didn't pre-order. They should be releasing the game in January. Not a bad game but it has its kinks. Felt exactly like I was playing Anthem. Overall the game needs better controls. The game has a learning curve. Thought I could just pick it up and wreck but while playing on normal difficulty I took a ass kicking trying to figure out the controls.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotham Knights: Playable Characters, Story, Combat and Dead Batman Explained | DC FanDome

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
More pumped for Suicide Squad than Gotham Knights. Not being a part of Arkham story makes no sense.
Yeah I don't get that especially since Bruce fakes his death in Arkham Knight. Guess its more so a way to open new gameplay rpg elements without alienating long team Arkham fans. Regardless I'm happy for a new Arkham game.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Song of Iron - Xbox Summer Showcase 2020 - Extended Trailer

How I made it through the first year of my indie game and was discovered by Xbox!

Song of Iron: How to animation powerful attacks quickly for your indie project!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wasteland 3 Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Never Touch?"

Wasteland 3 Review - The Final Verdict