Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I gotta read through all this again...

its A LOT for a non gamer like myself.

But so far its like you CANNOT go wrong EITHER way

the more affordability option is the S

it smart easy streamlined and not going to be obsolete in 4 years.

But I have to say I was NOT prepared to pay 499 on a GAME CONSOLE

HOWEVER...

when you factor in ALL your getting with the X?

and the reasonable installment payments the All Access pass the better faster machine the backward compatibility the entertainment hub

its f*cking ridiculous

for a family who wants to get IN to gaming?

BOTH entry points are a no brainer.

the ONLY reason I am even LEANING toward the X is the fact that if I am paying over time ANYWAY I might as well get the BETTER system.

ONLY reason.
X and S is the same except for the native resolution?

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
That EA deal is clutch, tho. I got Ultimate GP until the end of the year and I might need it the way pre-orders are looking.

They say the PS5 is going to be in super limited stock due to the pandemic stalling production. If that 2nd stimulus hit this month, pre-orders for both sets of consoles will be flying.

A nigga might not even be able to get a next gen console until next year if he don't act fast. I think it was like that with the 360.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
tumblr_pkolwf7hKa1sa4prjo4_r1_500.gifv

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hold on hold on, I can't be reading that right.

Are you buying the system AND still paying the $25 / $35 a month or is the system included in the monthly fee as long as you keep it for 2 years?

If the system is included in the fee Sony is shitting bricks and their "drawing board" is fucked

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Hold on hold on, I can't be reading that right.

Are you buying the system AND still paying the $25 / $35 a month or is the system included in the monthly fee as long as you keep it for 2 years?

If the system is included in the fee Sony is shitting bricks and their "drawing board" is fucked
System included. Game Pass Ultimate by itself is like $15

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
As long as they are on the BC list already. Every game doesn't play but a lot do. And anything for Kinect will not work unless they make an adapter which I don't see them doing unfortunately. So I have to keep my XB1 for my wife to use the Zumba game. :lol:

I promised my girl that I'm going to let her have my xbox one x so she can continue to play the dancing games.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
FUCK, thats huge.

MS really wants Series S/X to be a central hub (and more importantly a treasure trove of data)...that just happens to play games

Damn

The shit is like WIlly Wonka and the Chocolate Factory ....

You know the place is full of bad intentions but the deal is just so delicious that you have no choice

Microsoft is going to have Kats like

6gwi.gif

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Just scooped up the gaming clip. Will be using it for my phone with a Series X controller. Figured I would get it now just in case. Need to get a Note 20 Ultra but I'm waiting for the 512gb version to come back in stock.
RE3YaVS

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Gamestop never adapted. Not even their shitty ass website. They could have easily ran a 2 person store for pickups during the shut downs. But the website is just awful at tracking inventory and getting orders to the store. It's even harder to use a coupon code you earned.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea let the go under i don't care no more.its crazy you can buy a $65 game and say you bring it back 15 min later youre get only$22 for the game you just bought.or say you beat the game and bring it back you still get $22 while there'll sell it for $54.99.....they treat people like crack heads when they try to turn games in so let them all burn lol naw just close them i don't care.