Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
So the thing with the Series S, if you want to upgrade the 512 GB SSD, you have to buy the official Seagate one that's a TB for $219.

You won't be able to plug any old hard drive into the Series X.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ubisoft doing everything with Sam but put him in his own new game lol.

Fans should push for a remaster of Splinter Cell instead.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Shadow Legacy - Official Trailer | Ubisoft Forward

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Official Trailer | Ubisoft Forward 2020 | Ubisoft

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake - What We Know So Far

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Immortals Fenyx Rising: World Premiere Trailer

Immortals Fenyx Rising: Gameplay Overview

Immortals Fenyx Rising: 20 Minutes of Gameplay

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch Dogs: Legion - Official Recruitment Gameplay Trailer | Ubisoft Forward

Watch Dogs : Legion - Aiden Pearce Teaser

Watch Dogs: Legion x Stormzy Reveal

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So the thing with the Series S, if you want to upgrade the 512 GB SSD, you have to buy the official Seagate one that's a TB for $219.

You can plug an old hard drive to play Xbox one games, xbox 360 games and OG xbox games .... but you do need the Seagate to play Xbox Series X games.. I'm sure that eventually there will be more hard drive options

but you will be able to plug your OG hard drives into the Series X and the S to play the games that are on them.

That has been confirmed.

That's why I said that my Xbox Series X is going to look like Doc Ock cause I've got like 4 external hard drives for my Xbox already.

The one thing that I do need to know is if the Xbox Series X will recognize Multi-USB hubs.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Official Trailer | Ubisoft Forward 2020 | Ubisoft

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake - What We Know So Far

This masterpiece of a game needs the fucking Mafia 1 Reboot/remake treatment and not this shit. It looks horrible. With todays technology and this is the best they have. Fucking Sands of Time is the grandfather of the Story driven 3d action platformer games. I don't even think that you would have Uncharted if it wasn't for Sands of Time.

Do better Ubisoft.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You can plug an old hard drive to play Xbox one games, xbox 360 games and OG xbox games .... but you do need the Seagate to play Xbox Series X games.. I'm sure that eventually there will be more hard drive options

but you will be able to plug your OG hard drives into the Series X and the S to play the games that are on them.

That has been confirmed.

That's why I said that my Xbox Series X is going to look like Doc Ock cause I've got like 4 external hard drives for my Xbox already.

The one thing that I do need to know is if the Xbox Series X will recognize Multi-USB hubs.

OK you gonna need to list for me EXACTLY what I need to buy to make my girls Christmas this year X Box Xtravaganza

I been Sony my whole life cuz loyalist

so I got NOTHING X Box related and I KNOW NOTHING

how do I MAX this out?

How to manage this to keep it affordable and also relevant for at least the next 4/5 years?

Cause I am getting lost in the pros and cons of the 2 NEW systems and even the EXISTING systems now yall saying is a viable option??

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just found out that the OG prince of persia is backwards compatible with the xbox one. I'm going to fire that bad boy up later.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
OK you gonna need to list for me EXACTLY what I need to buy to make my girls Christmas this year X Box Xtravaganza

I been Sony my whole life cuz loyalist

so I got NOTHING X Box related and I KNOW NOTHING

how do I MAX this out?

How to manage this to keep it affordable and also relevant for at least the next 4/5 years?

Cause I am getting lost in the pros and cons of the 2 NEW systems and even the EXISTING systems now yall saying is a viable option??

Man that will take a minute... but I got you. It's a lot.

The xbox can do way more then play games. The first thing that you definitely need to do when you get an xbox is get a remote. That shit is a must have.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Besides faster load times I don't see the advantage right now for the Series X.

I hope they give a decent trade in for the Xbox 1X

I'm looking at backwards compatibility as the big draw for me. I've still got a ton of xbox 360 and OG xbox games that I have on disc that will still be playable on the Series X. Since the S doesn't have a Disc drive .... a ton of my games wont have any use.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man that will take a minute... but I got you. It's a lot.

The xbox can do way more then play games. The first thing that you definitely need to do when you get an xbox is get a remote. That shit is a must have.

thank you cuz, as always

Being home so much more I think this is a great way for the family to do indoor stuff together as the weather gets colder

and the backward compatibility, insane library, hard drive, payment plan and discount on the online store to ME?

makes a financial reasonable set up to for a legit next gen console that isn't gonna be OBSOLETE in 2 years

and the girl has had a real rough time with this remote stuff and has been so damn good with extra classes over the summer etc she deserves something.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Ubisoft doing everything with Sam but put him in his own new game lol.

Fans should push for a remaster of Splinter Cell instead.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Shadow Legacy - Official Trailer | Ubisoft Forward

I brought the original day one and never made it beyond the 2nd stage because I suck at stealth. Game was beautiful for it time though.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not spending anything this fall but by next summer I should be ready

Strange thing, I want to get a Nintendo console also. Nintendo is smart, they get you, they don't try to compete with MS and Sony, their mentality is get our shit along with your Xbox or PlayStation.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'm not spending anything this fall but by next summer I should be ready

Strange thing, I want to get a Nintendo console also. Nintendo is smart, they get you, they don't try to compete with MS and Sony, their mentality is get our shit along with your Xbox or PlayStation.
Fuck nintendo, I have two joycon controls with the joy stick drift issues, and they want me to spend $60 for a new controller. I am done with them

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck nintendo, I have two joycon controls with the joy stick drift issues, and they want me to spend $60 for a new controller. I am done with them

ugh, drift issues make me very angry

duece no like drifting controllers.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This technically is also true with the PS5. The SSD may be standard NVME, but it has to be PCI Express 4.0. The cheap ones you see around currently are not, and currently, they are just as expensive as the Seagate one is on average. It's also is unknown if their certification process is just a test that spells out what is necessary to be compatible or if it's whitelist where you are restricted on what you can use.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Besides faster load times I don't see the advantage right now for the Series X.

I hope they give a decent trade in for the Xbox 1X
Are you looking at it as a vs PS5 thing? Because it's still the next system. We won't see the true capabilities for a year at least for both.