Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Everything that he said is the same shit that Phil has been talking about for over a year. Nothing they said was fucking new..... NOTHING.

Fanboys got dragged into this mess...

These same kats are going to be bitching when ABK games end up on Sony and Nintendo.

What else do these fanboys have to do since there's literally nothing on the horizon for them lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dude could've said this shit two weeks ago in a tweet

They were talking about having an event to talk about ABK last year.... this was always the plan

but all crazy leaks kind of forced their hand.

It was smart for them to do this in the podcast...

1. Because recently they have started to actually show game play for upcoming games in it.
2. So this brings more attention to it.

Even back in the Major Nelson days... i always felt that they were using the podcast right. Its been a different story in 2024.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

What else do these fanboys have to do since there's literally nothing on the horizon for them lol

I finally got a PS5 and I'm struggling. I'm playing the old shit that's on PS+ but I haven't bought a game yet. All the shit is 70 bucks and without the day one first party shit.... A man has to make a business decision. The only thing that I like is that demos. That's the thing that xbox needs to work on... More fucking game demos.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The thing that pisses me off the most about this shit....

Is the fucking SEA of influencers ... Xbox haters and respected Xbox supporters that completely ran with this shit posting retweets... making videos about xbox dying and all this other nonsense without any gawd damn facts.

NOTHING........ ZERO FACTS

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

It's my understanding that this will also end up on Ubisoft+ if they make the game playable on cloud.

I typically agree with Florian ... but I think the deals that they signed allow them to do this without worrying to much about the litigation.

If this drops on gamepass and xcloud then I have some questions.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
The thing that pisses me off the most about this shit....

Is the fucking SEA of influencers ... Xbox haters and respected Xbox supporters that completely ran with this shit posting retweets... making videos about xbox dying and all this other nonsense without any gawd damn facts.

NOTHING........ ZERO FACTS
The race for clicks. It makes talking about gaming impossible outside of here.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Rumor got so big that non gaming sites started reporting it. Phil and the team have to respond quicker. All it takes is one tweet to end two weeks of drama.

Normally Phil would have...

Any other time he is quick to respond to the community. Hell his tweet last week was an example.

I think the rumors forced their hand. They were probably going to do another xbox direct in March to announce the ABK stuff.

The fact that he wasn't willing to say the names of the 4 games probably tells me that they haven't worked out the deals..

Nintendo has a direct coming up and my gut is telling me... that because of the close relationship that xbox has with nintendo.... the games are going to be announced at their direct. Hi-fi rush is going to be huge on the switch.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

well-played.gif