Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tom warren getting cooked on twitter
adrian-broner-getting-cooked.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
These dude are usually right. Not this time though lol. Fans on their necks right now.

the-simpson-people.gif

I respect the fact that Colt came out and basically said my bad for contributing to this drama three weeks ago

But I also have to call out folks on Twitter for calling him a liar when last week he post about the text from his Xbox connect telling people that they need to calm down..

Turns out the text was right.

JaRonin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I poured a nice glass of cognac and hit some vape before reading the comments from today and I'm still dying laughing. I knew that all this was some bullshit. Timdog, Xbox Era and others panicking made this shit extra funny. Seems like threads like this is the only real news I can trust now.

The major news is Sony not getting games for a FUCKING YEAR! Not tryna be on some console warrior shit but that shit is major for how many million consoles they have. HellDivers 2 looks dope on Steam, and I was wondering why it was all over my IG feeds a couple days back, and laughed when I saw it was from Playstation Studios. Ill wait for a discount, lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man, I poured a nice glass of cognac and hit some vape before reading the comments from today and I'm still dying laughing. I knew that all this was some bullshit. Timdog, Xbox Era and others panicking made this shit extra funny. Seems like threads like this is the only real news I can trust now.

The major news is Sony not getting games for a FUCKING YEAR! Not tryna be on some console warrior shit but that shit is major for how many million consoles they have. HellDivers 2 looks dope on Steam, and I was wondering why it was all over my IG feeds a couple days back, and laughed when I saw it was from Playstation Studios. Ill wait for a discount, lol

Same ….

I’m not spending 70 bucks on a gawd damn live service game… I didn’t do it for suicide squad and I’m not doing it for helldivers.

29.99 and I’ll think about it