Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
God damnit, I cannot get Microsoft to allow me to check out for shit.

The good news is I definitely have one in my cart because when I tried to add another it informed me I've reached my 1 per customer limit.

I got my Series S this same way via Microsoft after finding out 4 days after 9/22 that it was still in my cart so this may work out for me.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God damnit, I cannot get Microsoft to allow me to check out for shit.

The good news is I definitely have one in my cart because when I tried to add another it informed me I've reached my 1 per customer limit.

I got my Series S this same way via Microsoft after finding out 4 days after 9/22 that it was still in my cart so this may work out for me.

Same here, Ive been pressing the button for the last 30 minutes

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp got my from Gamestop at 10am after waiting 1st in line at 5am. Yoooo GET IT DON'T 2ND GUESS YOURSELF! I got a 65" LG CX and I'm playing on (4K 120) shit is Fast as fuck/ the loading team select screen on Nba 2k to the now playing is like 3 seconds. playing NBA 2k 21 beats the current version easily. The Xbox series X check everything on my LG Display settings Hdr 10, automatic hdr, Dolby vision, low latency, etc. In the process of transferring rest of my games to the series hard drive.

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hotmail accounts are fucking up too

Took me an hr to get in. I couldn't sign in to Microsoft at all and mobile set up was not a pleasant experience.....I'm up ans running now. I must say everything is fast and looks amazing!

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Them Ebay scaplers gonna be upset once them chargebacks hit them, I bet by Friday you can walk into a store and get one in hand.

By the time it ships for 1200 bucks you can get one for 499:roflmao: them chargebacks gonna be something Ebay will catch some heat.

I bet they change the rules within a month.

And watch the PS5 be 2500 on ebay.

They gonna ban all this soon:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Them Ebay scaplers gonna be upset once them chargebacks hit them, I bet by Friday you can walk into a store and get one in hand.

By the time it ships for 1200 bucks you can get one for 499:roflmao: them chargebacks gonna be something Ebay will catch some heat.

I bet they change the rules within a month.

And watch the PS5 be 2500 on ebay.

They gonna ban all this soon:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

What do you mean chargeback?

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp got my from Gamestop at 10am after waiting 1st in line at 5am. Yoooo GET IT DON'T 2ND GUESS YOURSELF! I got a 65" LG CX and I'm playing on (4K 120) shit is Fast as fuck/ the loading team select screen on Nba 2k to the now playing is like 3 seconds. playing NBA 2k 21 beats the current version easily. The Xbox series X check everything on my LG Display settings Hdr 10, automatic hdr, Dolby vision, low latency, etc. In the process of transferring rest of my games to the series hard drive.

I have a 75" nano and it's looking amazing! 4k 60 or 1440 120. Hate I don't have 4k 120 but to be honest the 4k and the 1440 looks the same.either way LG is where it's at Once again XSX look gorgeous! Can't wait for my BGOL family to get theirs!