Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Welp got my from Gamestop at 10am after waiting 1st in line at 5am. Yoooo GET IT DON'T 2ND GUESS YOURSELF! I got a 65" LG CX and I'm playing on (4K 120) shit is Fast as fuck/ the loading team select screen on Nba 2k to the now playing is like 3 seconds. playing NBA 2k 21 beats the current version easily. The Xbox series X check everything on my LG Display settings Hdr 10, automatic hdr, Dolby vision, low latency, etc. In the process of transferring rest of my games to the series hard drive.
You got the next gen 2k?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I don't think the xbox will be that hot for too long, I think the PS5 is gonna be the one probably out for a while.

giphy.gif

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't think the xbox will be that hot for too long, I think the PS5 is gonna be the one probably out for a while.

In an interview on the Dropped Frames podcast, however, Xbox boss Phil Spencer has warned that demand is expected to outpace supply for at least the next few months, so those hoping to be playing an Xbox Series X or S over the holidays might be disappointed.

I don't see them being in stores until March.

Covid + Chinese New Year will slow production, at least I'm hoping.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

In an interview on the Dropped Frames podcast, however, Xbox boss Phil Spencer has warned that demand is expected to outpace supply for at least the next few months, so those hoping to be playing an Xbox Series X or S over the holidays might be disappointed.

I don't see them being in stores until March.

Covid + Chinese New Year will slow production, at least I'm hoping.

Wondering should I hold off until Xmas shopping gets desperate...

Damn UPS driver joyriding the fuck outta my XSX around NoVA

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp got my from Gamestop at 10am after waiting 1st in line at 5am. Yoooo GET IT DON'T 2ND GUESS YOURSELF! I got a 65" LG CX and I'm playing on (4K 120) shit is Fast as fuck/ the loading team select screen on Nba 2k to the now playing is like 3 seconds. playing NBA 2k 21 beats the current version easily. The Xbox series X check everything on my LG Display settings Hdr 10, automatic hdr, Dolby vision, low latency, etc. In the process of transferring rest of my games to the series hard drive.
Nice. Picked up my LG CX 65" 2 weeks ago, can't wait to see what this bad boy can really do. If you purchased recently LG has a free bluetooth promotion going on.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've said in previous posts on here that if I can't just put it in the cart and check it out I'm not trippn, that goes the same for PS5. I got a One X and PS4 Pro so I'm good. I'll just wait til 2021.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Nah. Microsoft came prepared to fight this time. Sony the ones trying to play catch up with resolution outputs and storage drives and figuring out if they giving up on ps4 or not.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok check this out..just Fired up COD modern warfare and it has a High Resolution Pack 1 just for the Xbox X Series at 23.61GB

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to check out until the AM at best.

Still as long as its in my account I have a chance.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Update #3:
Hello,
Your order will be shipping on Friday 13 November 2020. It will arrive via standard shipping on Tuesday 17 November 2020. Thank you for your patience and your service.

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Who is this from?

Don't complain brother, I have no idea when Amazon is sending mines and I currently can't get past the checkout in the Microsoft store.