Ya boy Dak Prescott is officially EXPOSED

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Earl Thomas wants to go play with Dallas?
I'm on my phone but he was seen talking to Garrett on his way to the locker room saying "if y'all have the chance, come get me"

I call bullshit ..... he from Houston
Basically. He probably would want to play for H. I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but I listen to Cain Fehey or Dan Lebatrd and he’s basically saying Dez is still a head of Wentz and Goff but y’all love shitting in black qbs even mixed ones

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Dez is winding down, but he still has elite ability. The primary issue is Dak can’t get the guy the ball, and unfortunately Dak lacks accuracy with ball placement.

Secondly, the offensive system sucks, you have to admit running the ball every first down is stupid because teams are expecting it, which leaves us with very obvious passing downs with a group of WRs that only run 3-4 routes minimum. At some point as a defender, you can predict what’s coming, and that’s what has happened to Dallas all year. We run a pee wee offense.
Dez is far from elite man! AB is elite, D Hopkins is elite, etc. Dez is a good receiver but not elite. He disappears too much, stays chest catching and dropping passes and rarely influences games.in a positive way for.them.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A receiver with speed that can run good routes and has solid hands. We ain’t getting nothing for Dez. The rest of the league knows he ain’t shit. He will get picked up and but his number one days are over unless he goes to a talentless team.
I just saw a meme that said Dez has been held under 100 yards for 20 straight games as of today. Is this true? :eek:

Probably, the offensive system is ass.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Stop it. If Le'Veon ain't gettin that much neither is Zeke.

WBGZnZ.jpg

i think you took that literally when you shouldn't have lol

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dez is far from elite man! AB is elite, D Hopkins is elite, etc. Dez is a good receiver but not elite. He disappears too much, stays chest catching and dropping passes and rarely influences games.in a positive way for.them.

I said elite talent and that he has. Moreover, AB and Hopkins wouldn’t do shit in this offense. AB catches like five receiver screens or short passes a game. Therefore Pitt attempts to get him the ball, Dallas should be featuring Dez the same way so we could have a two-headed monster on offense.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I said elite talent and that he has. Moreover, AB and Hopkins wouldn’t do shit in this offense. AB catches like five receiver screens or short passes a game. Therefore Pitt attempts to get him the ball, Dallas should be featuring Dez the same way so we could have a two-headed monster on offense.
Doesnt have elite talent Bruh. Outside of the few games with Deshaun, look at the QBs D Hop has had and look at his production. Dez cant get separation and is not dependable with his hands. Thats not elite talent, IMO. There is nothing about him that says elite. Used to be, and at this point thats what he is, a used to be.

auggiedoggy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AB has speed and gets separation. Dez is not in his league. Dez gets all his stats against cbs that aren’t physical and no speed. Against top cbs he gets shut down. Name one time he dogged a good corner

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

dez aint elite and a ton of that is on coaching
he can't run routes great
and his hands are stone right now
and his athleticism is suffering
and his qb don't look for him really

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
AB & Hopkins are much better route runners. All Dez is good at are slant routes & back shoulder catches. Garrett never moves him around either so the coaches failed his growth as well. Put receivers like AB, Hopkins, OBJ, & Julio anywhere & they'll still be able to find the openings. Dez can't do that.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
AB & Hopkins are much better route runners. All Dez is good at are slant routes & back shoulder catches. Garrett never moves him around either so the coaches failed his growth as well. Put receivers like AB, Hopkins, OBJ, & Julio anywhere & they'll still be able to find the openings. Dez can't do that.
Basically...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isnt Witten retiring after the season?

Probably not. I have no problem with him but this offense doesn't know how to limit his reps. They have a few options at tight end that are faster than what we have in Witten. Dak is sacked by the time Witten runs past 3 yards.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
AB does not drop balls; AB has the hands of Michael Irving, the delicate steps of a ballerina, and the speed of Randy
Moss. Dez Bryant does not have any of those things. Please do not compare Dez to AB. Dez Bryant is less talented than
Heyward-Bey, and young Juju Schuster- Smith is way better than he is. So please, do not ever mention AB in the same
sentence as Dez Bryant. ...The overrated Cowboys wide out cannot carry the jockstrap of the sensational Steelers talisman

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
dez aint elite and a ton of that is on coaching
he can't run routes great
and his hands are stone right now
and his athleticism is suffering
and his qb don't look for him really
Dez was always about potential, and what he seemed able to achieve. He was annointed
as a great receiver before he ever did anything great.

cb71109

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is nothing wrong with Dez it’s the OC. He make Dez too predictable. Dude needs to spread the offense to help Dez force man coverage. So he needs to move Dez position on every formation. Force a double team from a LB and safety on trips set. This will open lanes for Zeke on read option between the tackles. Next hit them with a play action with Dez as the Z receiver doing a vertical route while everyone else do a flats or comeback. So if they bite on Dez the flats or curls are wide open. Lastly run a 5 Wr set with motion opposite on Dez side. Have Zeke with backside protection to chip the end or lb. Hit Dez on the fly or catch Zeke on wheel route out the backfield. This will force the safety to either help up top on Dez or risk Zeke break for a long wheel or flats

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Doesnt have elite talent Bruh. Outside of the few games with Deshaun, look at the QBs D Hop has had and look at his production. Dez cant get separation and is not dependable with his hands. Thats not elite talent, IMO. There is nothing about him that says elite. Used to be, and at this point thats what he is, a used to be.
i said it yrs ago on here that dez should've went to greenbay when he had a chance to..when he was a free agent he should've bounced

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
There is nothing wrong with Dez it’s the OC. He make Dez too predictable. Dude needs to spread the offense to help Dez force man coverage. So he needs to move Dez position on every formation. Force a double team from a LB and safety on trips set. This will open lanes for Zeke on read option between the tackles. Next hit them with a play action with Dez as the Z receiver doing a vertical route while everyone else do a flats or comeback. So if they bite on Dez the flats or curls are wide open. Lastly run a 5 Wr set with motion opposite on Dez side. Have Zeke with backside protection to chip the end or lb. Hit Dez on the fly or catch Zeke on wheel route out the backfield. This will force the safety to either help up top on Dez or risk Zeke break for a long wheel or flats
Nah fam Dez just isn't what he used to be. He can't run multiple routes like the other elite receivers, you can't put him in the slot cuz he's not quick enough for stop & go routes or comebacks, he can't create separation, and his hands are turning into stone now. No one fears Dez like they used to when he first came in the league.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah fam Dez just isn't what he used to be. He can't run multiple routes like the other elite receivers, you can't put him in the slot cuz he's not quick enough for stop & go routes or comebacks, he can't create separation, and his hands are turning into stone now. No one fears Dez like they used to when he first came in the league.

There's a couple of myths here. Dez still is guarded by the opposing teams best cornerback. He still has a safety over the top. You can put him in the slot. That's the success he's had is in the slot on a slant.

He never could get separation. He never ran multiple routes.

Dez physically is the same nigga he always was.

He's just not the receiver for Dak. Romo could take advantage of a guy like Dez......even though he too had struggles with him initially because of his limited route tree and playbook.

I've been riding with Dez this whole time....but watching him on the sidelines having to be coddled by two 22 year olds who only been in this league for a year....shit is embarrassing. And then he's gonna show up and cry on the sidelines just to come into the game and fumble? And then have 3 drops? Dez head ain't right. His problems ain't physical...he can't catch no more and that's a problem.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i said it yrs ago on here that dez should've went to greenbay when he had a chance to..when he was a free agent he should've bounced

Naw in Greenbay you gotta be able to run more than 2 routes to succeed there. Green Bay was never wasting all that money on a nigga like Dez when they can draft receivers all over the draft and have them come in and start. Randall Cobb is about to get cut probably because of his contract.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
The OC isn't the one making him drop passes, fumble the ball, and get locked up by DBs because he can't get separation. Look at Dez's numbers the past 5 years. They've literally declined every year and it had nothing to do with Dak and Zeke coming on board. Look at his games, he's a step slower, and catches everything literally with his chest. Put that shit in his hands, and you get pick 6 action.

Dak actually looked frustrated having to deal with that Dudes inconsistent play later in the season...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man gtfoh! Dez aint on AB and Hop level... Period!
Exactly.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been riding with Dez this whole time....but watching him on the sidelines having to be coddled by two 22 year olds who only been in this league for a year....shit is embarrassing. And then he's gonna show up and cry on the sidelines just to come into the game and fumble? And then have 3 drops? Dez head ain't right. His problems ain't physical...he can't catch no more and that's a problem.

:lol::lol::lol:Yeah they kept showing dude on the sideline all mad and whining, commentators was talking shit about him. THEN they showed him talking to Dak like "nigga just get me the damn ball", next play Dak throws him the ball, he makes the catch and the defender treated him like a bitch, didn't even try to tackle him, just punched the ball out of his hand like "give me that shit you bitchass nigga"

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
ff1901e4a057deb20a14c1a60aa76a9f

Dallas Morning News. “Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”

Whether Dak intended to do it or not, the message was unmistakable. And it underscores the reality that, through two full seasons, Dak and Dez haven’t clicked the way they need to.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Not looking like an elite WR, not living up to expectations: What should Cowboys do with Dez Bryant?
This Story is About...
Twitter
  • Email
Ashley Landis/Staff Photographer

Players react after Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) fumbles the ball during the second quarter of a Christmas Eve NFL game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday, December 24, 2017 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (Ashley Landis/The Dallas Morning News)

By Brandon George, Staff Writer Contact Brandon Georgeon Twitter:mad:DMN_George

Editor's note: Scroll to the bottom of this post to vote on what you'd do with the WR.

ARLINGTON — The Cowboys have an interesting question to ponder in the offseason. Are they getting their money's worth from receiver Dez Bryant?

On Sunday, in a game the Cowboys had to win to keep their playoff hopes alive, Bryant had one of his worst performances of his eight-year career.

Bryant lost a fumble in the second quarter that led to Seattle's first touchdown and then dropped a pass in the third quarter that deflected in the air for an interception. That killed a Cowboys' drive and the turnover led to another Seahawks' touchdown.

Bryant had two dropped passes Sunday to give him a team-high 12 on the season.

As has been the case for most of the season, when things don't go Bryant's way he disappears. By the time the locker room opened up after the loss to Seattle, Bryant had already cleared out his locker and was gone.

Bryant looks nothing like an elite receiver any more. And that's surprising considering Cowboys executives were optimistic going into the year that Bryant was set to return to his Pro Bowl form because he was finally healthy.

Ever since the Cowboys signed Bryant to a five-year, $70 million contract extension in July 2015 he hasn't lived up to expectations.

The three seasons prior to Bryant's extension he averaged 5.9 catches, 85.5 yards and 0.89 touchdowns a game.

Since Bryant cashed in on his big deal, he's averaging 4 catches for 54.7 yards and 0.47 touchdowns a game the last three seasons.

The Cowboys structured Bryant's contract extension in a way that they could move on from him after 2017 with relatively little pain.

All of Bryant's $45 million in guaranteed money on his extension has already been paid to him. The Cowboys could release Bryant and only be on the books for about $8 million in dead money. But who would replace Bryant? Terrance Williams hasn't shown he's ready to be a No. 1 receiver.

More likely, the Cowboys could approach Bryant about taking a pay cut in the offseason. They owe Bryant a base salary of $12.5 million in each of the next two seasons with a salary cap hit each year of $16.5 million.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he has a tough decision to make in the offseason about the future of Bryant.

"I don't even want to visit with that," Jones said. "We have a lot of respect for all the good things that Dez brings. He's come a long way and made some serious positive contributions to the team. I wouldn't today get into any prognosis or evaluation or prediction about what we're doing with a player other than the fact that you can look at their agreements and their contracts and know that we have them on the team."

Through two seasons, Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and Bryant have yet to develop the same chemistry that Bryant had with Tony Romo.

Bryant has only 63 catches this season on 124 targets. He doesn't have a 100-yard receiving game or a multiple-touchdown game. For long stretches of games, Bryant has been a non-factor. At other times, Prescott has tried to force feed Bryant and that's led to costly mistakes.

With Ezekiel Elliott back from his six-game suspension Sunday, Bryant was expected to get plenty of chances with the Seahawks cramming the line of scrimmage to slow the run.

But that never materialized.

And the Cowboys now must decide what to do with Bryant come 2018.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
So much dumb shit in here. Bryant can't get separation anymore but he's still indefensible with the back shoulder pass which Dak Prescott cannot throw yet. He is also still elite at digs and slant routes which the Cowboys never run for him. If you watch the broadcast that Romo did the other day he was secretly saying that dak can't throw the proper passes to Dez. It's not even hate it's a hundred percent fact. By the way Dez Bryant is top 15 in targets.

What bothers me the most is that they purposely grounded Rico gathers so that Jason Witten can continue padding his stats. No way that concussion has him out since the preseason. Once Rico plays there is no need for slow ass Jason you have to double team Rico. Which would also open up Dez Bryant.

Finally the last bad thing I read in here was that Dez Bryant gets double teamed. That's false, Cole Beasley is the one drawing the double-teams and that's one of the main reasons why Dak looks like shit this year.

Considering everything losing your best offensive tackle, losing an amazing running back, and losing Sean Lee the Cowboys did okay. Most teams would not be in playoff contention losing so much. Especially playing that hard-ass schedule since we had the best record in the League last year. But they have to get rid of The Clapper. He's a fucking joke that's holding the team back.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3 easy solution for Dak!
1). A young pass catching TE who can work the middle of the field!
2). Kelvin Benjamin
3). I'd also draft another RB
like Sony Michel for Zeke Insurance!

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
s
3 easy solution for Dak!
1). A young pass catching TE who can work the middle of the field!
2). Kelvin Benjamin
3). I'd also draft another RB
like Sony Michel for Zeke Insurance!

That could damn near be any young QB in the league though Bruh...

Also, some of the blame has to be placed on Dak too, especially since he's been given the ability to audible at the line, etc. He definitely regressed in some key areas this season, and it wasn't all on Dez. Not saying that as a negative, because as a 2nd year QB, he did face some adversity which is tough for such an inexperienced QB, but he also didn't show improvement in some areas from year one...

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I call bullshit ..... he from Houston
Basically. He probably would want to play for H. I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but I listen to Cain Fehey or Dan Lebatrd and he’s basically saying Dez is still a head of Wentz and Goff but y’all love shitting in black qbs even mixed ones

Earl is from Orange, Texas and that is Cowboy country!

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
s

That could damn near be any young QB in the league though Bruh...

Also, some of the blame has to be placed on Dak too, especially since he's been given the ability to audible at the line, etc. He definitely regressed in some key areas this season, and it wasn't all on Dez. Not saying that as a negative, because as a 2nd year QB, he did face some adversity which is tough for such an inexperienced QB, but he also didn't show improvement in some areas from year one...
Can you say this season that Dak has the weapons that other young QBs have?