Ya boy Dak Prescott is officially EXPOSED

BaseballKid

Rising Star
Registered
If I may jump in on the Dez thing....He isn't elite in my IMO. Maybe its the team he's on.

my top...AB, Julio J, D Hop and AJ Green

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
There's a couple of myths here. Dez still is guarded by the opposing teams best cornerback. He still has a safety over the top. You can put him in the slot. That's the success he's had is in the slot on a slant.

He never could get separation. He never ran multiple routes.

Dez physically is the same nigga he always was.

He's just not the receiver for Dak. Romo could take advantage of a guy like Dez......even though he too had struggles with him initially because of his limited route tree and playbook.

I've been riding with Dez this whole time....but watching him on the sidelines having to be coddled by two 22 year olds who only been in this league for a year....shit is embarrassing. And then he's gonna show up and cry on the sidelines just to come into the game and fumble? And then have 3 drops? Dez head ain't right. His problems ain't physical...he can't catch no more and that's a problem.
Shannon Sharpe pretty much saying what a lot of us in here are saying

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shannon full of shit lol. I'm watching this shit with my own two eyes. Dez ain't old. Dez problem on Sunday was he can't catch. Now if people want to tell me when you get 29 you stop catching the ball alright but I highly doubt it. Dak and Dez deserve equal blame but on Sunday? Dez dropped everything. And his limited route tree doesn't help him.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tony touch on it briefly, Jason Garrett is to blame and need to be fired!! We quick to get rid of our peoples while the cac continues to fuck up and keep their job. Dez continues to get double team which always allowed others to get busy. Who else would you double team on the cowboys beside Dez?

Time for Garrett to go, gave him a O-line, RB,WR,TE and QB. He lack preparation for upcoming games. Last year they had a first round bye and got blown out in the first half. This year another big game and kick FG all game.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Tony touch on it briefly, Jason Garrett is to blame and need to be fired!! We quick to get rid of our peoples while the cac continues to fuck up and keep their job. Dez continues to get double team which always allowed others to get busy. Who else would you double team on the cowboys beside Dez?

Time for Garrett to go, gave him a O-line, RB,WR,TE and QB. He lack preparation for upcoming games. Last year they had a first round bye and got blown out in the first half. This year another big game and kick FG all game.
Dez Bryant does not get double-teamed anymore. Cole Beasley is the one who draws a double team

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Dak was stupid for throwing Dez under the bus. What is clear here is that the
field chemistry is not right between these two. Dez is effective if you provide
him the ball a certain way. I am sure that Big Ben knows how to hit AB and his
other receivers the same way. When TO went to Philly, he and Donovan McNabb
spent that preseason in Arizona get their mechanics in the right place. Dak and
Dez need to go somewhere, and work on their mechanics together. It will help
both of them immensely. Dak may not be old enough to remember what happened
to Daunte Culpepper.... One day, Daunte allowed the popular sentiment to get in
his head, and he condemned Randy Moss. That year Randy Moss was allowed to
go; and that begun the end of Daunte Culpepper as QB. You can say what you want
but Troy Aikman might be Boomer Esiason had it not been for Michael Irving
catching everything he threw. Joe Montana would be a nobody without Jerry Rice;
Peyton Manning might be a journey man without Marvin Harrison...

The only person not subject to this law is Tom Brady, but he is also the only
QB to have the other teams game plan before every game...

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Dez is not double teamed.

Ever.

Most teams dont have two guys you need to double either.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

According to you and these highlights, Dez is in single coverage. They need to double team him then.

Who needs to double him?

Does Dez have the kind of production that warrants being doubled?

You got a monster in the backfield called Ezekiel Elliot, he's the guy every DC is trying to stop.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
He does need to learn to read defenses better.... but shit, MOST second year QBs do. Dak isnt the 'problem' but at this point hes part of it...
I agree but to insinuate that there's a QB problem is just the kind of nonsense that ppl utter outta their mouths. I remember seeing the same shit last year when Dak was playing well but the minute he had an off series or game, idiot fans were whining and begging for Romo.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I agree but to insinuate that there's a QB problem is just the kind of nonsense that ppl utter outta their mouths. I remember seeing the same shit last year when Dak was playing well but the minute he had an off series or game, idiot fans were whining and begging for Romo.
To whine for Romo is dumb as fuck!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
To whine for Romo is dumb as fuck!
The amount of people I saw doing that last year was ridiculous. I sure as hell am not a Cowboys fan but even I was sitting there laughing at how idiotic they sounded. Part of me hoped Jerry & Garrett were stupid enough to give in to their requests just I could watch their season do a 180

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dez Bryant does not get double-teamed anymore. Cole Beasley is the one who draws a double team

Dez still get doubles. They also do brackets, which takes away windows to the outside & eliminates Cole. He's not getting "doubled" in the traditional sense, but our playbook is so weak...it makes it easy to take guys away.

Dak was stupid for throwing Dez under the bus. What is clear here is that the
field chemistry is not right between these two. Dez is effective if you provide
him the ball a certain way. I am sure that Big Ben knows how to hit AB and his
other receivers the same way. When TO went to Philly, he and Donovan McNabb
spent that preseason in Arizona get their mechanics in the right place. Dak and
Dez need to go somewhere, and work on their mechanics together. It will help
both of them immensely. Dak may not be old enough to remember what happened
to Daunte Culpepper.... One day, Daunte allowed the popular sentiment to get in
his head, and he condemned Randy Moss. That year Randy Moss was allowed to
go; and that begun the end of Daunte Culpepper as QB. You can say what you want
but Troy Aikman might be Boomer Esiason had it not been for Michael Irving
catching everything he threw. Joe Montana would be a nobody without Jerry Rice;
Peyton Manning might be a journey man without Marvin Harrison...

You realize Joe Montana won a super bowl without Jerry Rice on the roster? The catch happened when Rice was still in college fam.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Dak is alright. Cowboy's offense just sucks. They're amazingly uncreative when it comes to where they put Dez on the field. He's always ranked nearly last in the league (amongst top WRs) in terms of lining him up in different spots. Dez has also never been a guy who gets a lot of separation. He's like Evans and Hopkins in that you need to get him the ball on volume (and sometimes that means throwing it to him even when he's covered). Let him make the catch.

The Cowboys don't have a WR who can stretch the field. Williams can't catch. Witten is fine but he doesn't get a lot of separation. He just has really good hands (also a great blocker). Cowboys

That makes it really tough when you have WRs who don't get a lot of separation and a coaching staff who doesn't do anything special to get playmakers (other than Zeke) the ball.

They just need to draft or make a trade for a WR who can stretch the field and get a new coaching staff that can get the most out of their personnel and they will be ok.

Cowboys need more playmakers and better coaching. They're fine at QB

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cowboys might wanna think about drafting that WR from SMU, Courtland Sutton
But to be honest Dak also needs to step his game up, before he gets profiled into the "Andy Dalton mediocre QB category"

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But to be honest Dak also needs to step his game up, before he gets profiled into the "Andy Dalton mediocre QB category"

I don't think he's much better than Andy, with that said...I wouldn't mind Hue in Dallas once he gets fired up there. He's a better OC than HC.

Sutton not a burner like that, but with that said the problem is the QB. Dak is not a timing based passer, those guys are limited. It's the same reason Hopkins was out here stanning for Savage in the preseason.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayne some of these Cowboys fans are beyond delusional. They probably wanna bring back Romo too :smh:

If Dak is gonna play like this? Then yeah I'd rather have Romo too. That's in this office. Romo ran this shitty offense and playbook and made it look good. Dak did the same last year. But now Dak looks like every other nigga who ran this shit besides Romo. And Romo wasn't flawless in it either. Romo just had the ability to read defenses and extend plays due to him being a veteran. Dak not ready for that shit yet so.

This offense gotta go. Get rid of this outdated Tecmo Bowl, Norv Turner 1993 offense.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ayee........IMO, Dak has surpassed everything when you factor in his two years in this league. His season went to shit when Zeke got suspended. Now it has us all looking at him different. If he's a quarterback that needs a Zeke Elliot? I'm fine with that shit. I don't need Aaron Rodgers. I need someone who's gunna run a offense. But I'm not gonna blame Dak for not running this shitty offense. He's made it look better than it really is.

alexw

Platinum Member
Dez still get doubles. They also do brackets, which takes away windows to the outside & eliminates Cole. He's not getting "doubled" in the traditional sense, but our playbook is so weak...it makes it easy to take guys away.

You realize Joe Montana won a super bowl without Jerry Rice on the roster? The catch happened when Rice was still in college fam.

stop saying that shit bro when it isnt true. go watch the game film on youtube. dez never gets doubled. why would you double someone who cant get separation anymore? Dez hasnt been the same since that foot injury. but i believe he could still dominate if he was put in better situations

alexw

Platinum Member
If Dak is gonna play like this? Then yeah I'd rather have Romo too.

man if you lose tyron and zeke, romo wins 5 games this yr tops. hell he doesnt survive the 25 sack game.
there needs to be more roll out plays for dak
more designed qb runs
play to his fucking strengths
outside of the pocket he's magical
but you need real coaches for that shit
this dude could be a bigger better russ wilson

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man if you lose tyron and zeke, romo wins 5 games this yr tops. hell he doesnt survive the 25 sack game.
there needs to be more roll out plays for dak
more designed qb runs
play to his fucking strengths
outside of the pocket he's magical
but you need real coaches for that shit
this dude could be a bigger better russ wilson

I agree. Dudes talking about we should've never let Romo retire....as if it was in our hands. :lol: He would've literally died that Falcons game when that one armed nigga Clayborn was killing Dak.

These coaches ain't shit. People gonna say well they were last year....yeah they were. But this team doesn't adjust at all. They stick to what they know.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dak is being crucified already, and he will not get that white boy lifeline like Andy Dalton.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dez is far from elite man! AB is elite, D Hopkins is elite, etc. Dez is a good receiver but not elite. He disappears too much, stays chest catching and dropping passes and rarely influences games.in a positive way for.them.

Dez rarely influences the game because our offense doesn’t warrant so. We are a run first team that bullies everyone with our offensive line. Once we get a play caller that has a hint of creativity you will see what I’m saying.