YNW Melly Murder Trial

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The New York Undercover episode with Sticky Fingaz and a bunch of rapper's was just on last night.......

Reminds me of this story, dude was in a group, got rid of his group mate for the spotlight, manager figured it out and then he "took a walk" off a building......shit was wild

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I thought that was a sketch artist drawing this nigga really look like this? :smh:

received-692802898543250.gif

Q5UoMw.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
My questions are.
A- When in Bortlens trail (I know it's supposed to start sometime in October also).
B- When will the wrongful death lawsuit start?
C- Will Melly remain locked up (yeah it seems that way)
D- Will Melly have enough money (especially after the wrongful death lawsuit) to hire three attorneys again?

In my opinion, the judge thinks Melly tried to pull a fast one during the first trial and is stacking the deck so that Melly's lawyers are not able to pull it off during the next trial and they are going to literally pit Melly's lawyers vs Bortlen's where Bortlens loyalty will be tested and may be the biggest determination to what happens.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'd be totally shocked if they grant him the bond because after that fiasco of a shit show the first trial was, I can tell the state is hell-bent on leveling the playing field by bleeding his money dry and by allowing him to go back home to make more music and money, all that will do is give him more money for more lawyers while allowing him to appeal to his fans for support.
But hey stranger things have happened.