Young Jeezy Files Divorce From Jeannie Mai

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She was asian outside of that she was a birdbrain that bragged about not washing her hands after using the rest room and not properly wipping her pussy after pissing.
Yet with all that about that nasty bitch, he still decided to marry her. I don't feel bad for him at all.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
She was asian outside of that she was a birdbrain that bragged about not washing her hands after using the rest room and not properly wipping her pussy after pissing.
You mixing her up with that other bitch on the show

totto

Rising Star
Registered
She said white meat keeps her lean and dark meat on the side for fun, she’s not different than a lot of them jeezybseeked validation and then after he married her went on to speak bad on the hood. He got what he deserved especially since his fame came from the hood. Dide got rich and switched. Typical classic mentality

We say never forget we’re you came from for a reason.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She said white meat keeps her lean and dark meat on the side for fun, she’s not different than a lot of them jeezybseeked validation and then after he married her went on to speak bad on the hood. He got what he deserved especially since his fame came from the hood. Dide got rich and switched. Typical classic mentality

We say never forget we’re you came from for a reason.
Right, Jeezy was a simp to her all while shitting on where he came from that she was saying a lot of foul shit along with her disrespectful remarks about black men.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Right, Jeezy was a simp to her all while shitting on where he came from that she was being saying a lot of foul shit along with her disrespectful remarks about black men.
It wasn't until he married her he started to clean his image up and talk about investing. Seems he got more out of the relationship than her.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It wasn't until he married her he started to clean his image up and talk about investing. Seems he got more out of the relationship than her.
If that what you think then so be it because Jeezy was doing fine without her and it's not like he couldn't do all that shit that you mentioned without her either. Some men change as they get older while some stay the same.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wolverine also getting a divorce from his wife of 27 years.

Must be something in the air these days.

Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness split after 27-year marriage: ‘Our journey now is shifting’​

hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-7-0dc70b1d43044c40ae28aabe49bff4e0.jpg

hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-met-gala.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Wolverine also getting a divorce from his wife of 27 years.

Must be something in the air these days.

Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness split after 27-year marriage: ‘Our journey now is shifting’​

hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-7-0dc70b1d43044c40ae28aabe49bff4e0.jpg

hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-met-gala.jpg
The divorce rate is crazy, that people wanna act like marriage is so great when it's a business to most women unless you marry the women that loves you and are gonna ride it out no matter what happens but it's not like that anymore where you hear a person being with the same mate for decades and while there are some celebrities out there who've been married for years they never seem to get the recognition they deserve.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The divorce rate is crazy, that people wanna act like marriage is so great when it's a business to most women unless you marry the women that loves you and are gonna ride it out no matter what happens but it's not like that anymore where you hear a person being with the same mate for decades and while there are some celebrities out there who've been married for years they never seem to get the recognition they deserve.
People get bored and wives stop giving up pussy

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
People get bored and wives stop giving up pussy
That should never be the case because a person shouldn't have to beg for pussy at all. Unless you're an elder that can't fuck anymore but yeah, I need that pussy whenever I'm ready to fuck. But I've heard horror stories about dudes going years after marrying someone never getting any pussy. It's also sad that niggas gotta ask their wife for some pussy like a damn child.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
slapyo self she been married for like years

anyway jeezy to blame chek why she divorced her first husband
also he was prmoting her trying to be happy negro
conhead
I believe Young Dro use to mess with Fantasia.
If he was with Fantasia this would not be happening. I feel like I don't see many interracial relationships that last until both parties are seniors especially when it comes to celebs of all kinds.
:roflmao3:I was bullshitting my point is fuck them fools and who they're with I never check.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That should never be the case because a person shouldn't have to beg for pussy at all. Unless you're an elder that can't fuck anymore but yeah, I need that pussy whenever I'm ready to fuck. But I've heard horror stories about dudes going years after marrying someone never getting any pussy. It's also sad that niggas gotta ask their wife for some pussy like a damn child.
The longer the relationship the less sex you’ll get. It’s why you never marry a bitch in the honey moon phase it’s all smoke and mirrors. Once kids come shit changes. I think that’s why divorce is so high. People get married in the middle of peak fuck status. If you date then live with each other first for a few years you’ll know whether or not you should marry that person. I know too many niggas that got married before even living with the bitch. They later find out she’s messy and sloppy or a complete lunatic

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The longer the relationship the less sex you’ll get. It’s why you never marry a bitch in the honey moon phase it’s all smoke and mirrors. Once kids come shit changes. I think that’s why divorce is so high. People get married in the middle of peak fuck status. If you date then live with each other first for a few years you’ll know whether or not you should marry that person. I know too many niggas that got married before even living with the bitch. They later find out she’s messy and sloppy or a complete lunatic
Back then a person had to be with someone for 5-10 yrs or more before marrying them which gives enough time to see if the person is right for you before marrying them and that seems to work for those that did it since those people have been together for decades being married. Nowadays people get married too quick not knowing the person well enough and then find out afterwards that they weren't shit and then a divorce happens.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Back then a person had to be with someone for 5-10 yrs or more before marrying them which gives enough time to see if the person is right for you before marrying them and that seems to work for those that did it since those people have been together for decades being married. Nowadays people get married too quick not knowing the person well enough and then find out afterwards that they weren't shit and then a divorce happens.
Yup , blame the women too for rushing to want to have a big ass expensive wedding so they can post all the shit on social media to make their friends and enemies jealous. Marriages that tend to last are small, cheap and your life isn’t constantly updated on Facebook. That’s fake as fuck . The look at us we so happy is usually the couple in hell.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Love is a recent phenomenon. I personally think it isn’t real but I’m a weirdo.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I put it on Jeezy he’s a Libra and we some indecisive motherfuckers. One minute we want to be married, next we want to be a player. And don’t give a fuck who feeling we hurt in the process. I haven’t heard her speak anything negative about Jeezy.
Nah a true libra embraces who we are. We love women. That’s a plural. We might want a few main broads to have kids with or start a family but we always gonna want various other pussy along the joyride called life. He a libra trying to adapt to society ways of this concept called marriage, libras don’t fall to society ways we say kick rocks bitch if that concept don’t give me a piece of mind I’m not with it no matter what the fuck other people think. This is why people consider libras unorthodox or think outside the box cause we usually go against the grain or see things differently

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yup , blame the women too for rushing to want to have a big ass expensive wedding so they can post all the shit on social media to make their friends and enemies jealous. Marriages that tend to last are small, cheap and your life isn’t constantly updated on Facebook. That’s fake as fuck . The look at us we so happy is usually the couple in hell.
I don't care for big weddings at all, I'll marry her at the courthouse so that we can have enough money to save and invest. Then have the family come to a banquet hall to eat and give us cards. Just simple shit like that.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
slapyo self she been married for like years

anyway jeezy to blame chek why she divorced her first husband
also he was prmoting her trying to be happy negro
conhead

I never really looked into why she divorced her first husband, but I do recall hearing her say once that at first, they agreed to not have kids and then he later changed his mind, and that was non-negotiable with her. It raised my eyebrows that she then had one with Jeezy. Usually child free people don't flip like that, especially in like less than a year. Anyway, I feel bad for the child.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I never really looked into why she divorced her first husband, but I do recall hearing her say once that at first, they agreed to not have kids and then he later changed his mind, and that was non-negotiable with her. It raised my eyebrows that she then had one with Jeezy. Usually child free people don't flip like that, especially in like less than a year. Anyway, I feel bad for the child.
The child will be fine but it's just fucked up that it won't be growing up in a 2-parent household.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I don't care for big weddings at all, I'll marry her at the courthouse so that we can have enough money to save and invest. Then have the family come to a banquet hall to eat and give us cards. Just simple shit like that.
Waste of Money. I’d rather use big wedding money to remodel a house or something. We got married on a beach in Hawaii with a few close family and friends. Fuck anything else .

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Waste of Money. I’d rather use big wedding money to remodel a house or something. We got married on a beach in Hawaii with a few close family and friends. Fuck anything else .
Yeah, because at least you know you don't have to worry about inviting a lot of people at the beach. That's a other great idea.