Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
4zry65dj21791.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People get bored and wives stop giving up pussy
This is facts. I work with tons of dudes whose wives give em pedestrian pussy. Imagine jumping through hoops for Pussy you bought a house for. Whenever I’m at conventions and whatnot; these bitches always lead with “..if I wasn’t married” or “..too bad I’m married”. They bust it wide open for strangers and put up roadblocks for husbands.The few times I smashed one, they let me do heinous thangs to em. Same bitches who say their marriage is meh are eating ass on business trips.

Jeezy simply married a bitch wouldn’t look his way if he wasn’t rich and famous. Celebrity dudes always do that shit. Especially dumbass athletes. As for Hugh Jackman; he’s likely tired of pretending he hasn’t been in some youthful top notch pussy. 56 year old pussy only has value in a 30-year marriage. Jenny Ma neeeeeever was attracted to that ninja. She saw a lifestyle. And she’s built like a no.2 pencil so he likely had side bitches.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotta get them fresh off the boat bruh, she too Americanized
She never loved him. I can look at couples and know who is in love and who is cool either way. The coldest chick I ever dated lasted 2 years. I could fuck her any time I wanted, but she never asked for dick. Or offer head. I got it if I asked for it. About a year or so I took the blinders off. This bitch ain’t attached to me, I’m just not ugly to her. Big difference. I ran a few tests and knew I needed to bounce. Famous dudes are attracted to bitches who are simply willing to fuck them. That’s who these dumb ass dudes marry or get pregnant.