QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Who and who???
He was with the big ugly bitch before all the sculpting

rashad-mccant-young-jeezy-khloe-kardashian.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wolverine also getting a divorce from his wife of 27 years.

Must be something in the air these days.

Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness split after 27-year marriage: ‘Our journey now is shifting’​

hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-7-0dc70b1d43044c40ae28aabe49bff4e0.jpg

hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-met-gala.jpg
She's 13 yrs older than him....

You wouldn't know it by looking at that last pic.....

There was a time after she had their kids, she had gained weight and was just looking tired....etc, just bad ....and I think he was getting in shape for the first Wolverine movie.....
Looking ripped and on People's list of whatever that list ......

Mayne they were kicking his/her back in!!

Now she's gotten some work done and she probably got some "young" 30 /40yr old barking up her tree and she's feeling frisky from all the new attention.

The divorce announcement was signed "Deb and Hugh" she wanted her name first on it.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jeezy never should've married that broad.

She was coming off a lengthy marriage where her dude wanted kids and she did not.

If i recall properly, his new chick announced she was pregnant during his divorce process.....

So he quickly remarried AND had a kid. That fucked her up.

She was rebounding. Was different from all the other broads he dated.....should've had fun with the box and then kept it moving

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She was asian outside of that she was a birdbrain that bragged about not washing her hands after using the rest room and not properly wipping her pussy after pissing.

You mixing her up with that other bitch on the show
Adrienne Bailon-Haughton the one who was saying she dont wash her hands after using the restroom :puke::smh:

its somebody else's turn
Maybe that Jonas brother who dumped Sansa Stark will:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jeezy never should've married that broad.

She was coming off a lengthy marriage where her dude wanted kids and she did not.

If i recall properly, his new chick announced she was pregnant during his divorce process.....

So he quickly remarried AND had a kid. That fucked her up.

She was rebounding. Was different from all the other broads he dated.....should've had fun with the box and then kept it moving
I agree with this. He made a terrible decision with this stupid bitch.

s21lkR.jpg

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah a true libra embraces who we are. We love women. That’s a plural. We might want a few main broads to have kids with or start a family but we always gonna want various other pussy along the joyride called life. He a libra trying to adapt to society ways of this concept called marriage, libras don’t fall to society ways we say kick rocks bitch if that concept don’t give me a piece of mind I’m not with it no matter what the fuck other people think. This is why people consider libras unorthodox or think outside the box cause we usually go against the grain or see things differently
Yup you’re right we do embrace who we are. Every Libra I know has a fine line of being confident and arrogant. Just think that ninja T.I was about to fight Floyd Mayweather.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I called it. 2 years and 2 years it was. Man ain't no real incentive to be married anymore. If you get a good one do common law marriage and tell her hey, you my wife. If you want to walk or go, then go. I wasn't meant to be with one woman my whole life. Shit, the dick carousel is always there too. Do you.