526b25908e315b99a476f4067aa1a619.jpg

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:f11ad905-f9bf-11eb-84ca-0e0dce71f2a5

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seriously doubt that will work. Prenups are a mature technology these days.
CA has set a precedent as the Prenup busting state. FL is trying to be the next one.......

It's weird, she's been in the industry for 2 decades, but almost all sites state Jeezy has vastly more money than her.....

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CA has set a precedent as the Prenup busting state. FL is trying to be the next one.......

It's weird, she's been in the industry for 2 decades, but almost all sites state Jeezy has vastly more money than her.....
people like her don't make the money you think. name me something she has done big to create a massive income? why you think she attached to him?

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
DR TRUTH STILL IN THE GAME!!!!!!

He was with the big ugly bitch before all the sculpting

rashad-mccant-young-jeezy-khloe-kardashian.jpg

:lol: Jeezy was getting nat Frankenstein

imagine the size of their kids head if they had one. Would make Jason Kidds son look like Beetlejuice.

"Fist of Fury" Japanese Interpreter Wu
images

NINTCHDBPICT000622015953.jpg

I would've filed for divorce too if I had to wake up with a woman
who looks like Interpreter Wu from the movie "Fist of Fury" every morning.

:lol:

:lol::roflmao3: :roflmao: :roflmao2:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard out there these days. If she was sexting she was never faithful to bro.
Yo she signed the prenup a day before marriage, she could say she was coerced to sign it or under duress.

she can say she signed under duress from any point; the key is she signed and she has to prove she didn’t wanna sign it. Don’t get married without a prenup; even if you’re a janitor. Protect as much as you can.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come again?
Pretty much all the arguments a bitch can pull to get out of one have been tried. The invalid arguments are non-starters, and the valid ones are addressed by competent attorneys in the document. Contract law is contract law, and valid contracts are enforced.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye man, I can understand a chicks mom wanting to move in and help out during a pregnancy......but to be there damn near (or allegedly still there) in the house is waaaaay too much.

Asian culture is one thing, but like John Amos said "This is America Jack!"

And then other family members wanting to stay in the house, not a guest house, the same house....... oh yeah yall playing wit me

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye man, I can understand a chicks mom wanting to move in and help out during a pregnancy......but to be there damn near (or allegedly still there) in the house is waaaaay too much.

Asian culture is one thing, but like John Amos said "This is America Jack!"

And then other family members wanting to stay in the house, not a guest house, the same house....... oh yeah yall playing wit me
reminds me of an old robin harris joke about mike tyson,,robin givens & her mama....jeezy should have told her i know thats yo mama
but the bitch cant stay here the bitch is in tha way....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Jeezy doing it right can’t leave that crib fellas. Once you leave, your consider abandoning your wife and daughter. Which you can lose any part of the crib. Because technically speaking their still married until the divorce is final.

I’ve seen many men lose in court by moving in with the new girlfriend until the divorce is finalized. Stay even if you have to sleep in the basement, garage damn closet. Or change work shift from day to night.