‘Power’ Prequel ‘Raising Kanan’ discussion

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ending sucks big brother cant act for nothing...show should be called cain and juice cause she gets just as much air time..

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Last episode was good. Malcolm dus said 8 will be better.

‘These last 2 episodes really have been good, the storyline and the music has gotten better to me. Also Is it just me or does it sound like 50 has started doing a voice over for the young Karan character?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
‘These last 2 episodes really have been good, the storyline and the music has gotten better to me. Also Is it just me or does it sound like 50 has started doing a voice over for the young Karan character?
Yeah, the tone creeps out every once in a while. The slurring

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This bitch is one hell of an actress. Her true persona is light years away from the character she portrays on Power! After hearing this acceptance speech I can absolutely see why she likes white boys!

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I notice this last episode and was crediting the actor for doing a good job.
Never really think of that.

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just a flashback to episode 6. Did anyone think the DJ At the showcase looks like Q from juice. Could they have had Omar play the DJ

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I was saying the same thing to myself. He's either doing a really good job imitating 50 or 50 doing voiceovers.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I was saying the same thing to myself. He's either doing a really good job imitating 50 or 50 doing voiceovers.

I think he is trying too hard, 50 talks the way he does because he was shot in the mouth and the kid is trying to imitate that.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
His moms is a fuck up too, but she never owns up to her fuck ups. Several of her plans have failed and backfired. The plan to fuck up dude’s re-up got her in deep shit with her connect and now she has no product. She tried to pull off an infiltration scam which it backfired and got her worker fucked up. She’s an idiot straight up and too dumb to realize it.

RAQ the truth

I don’t know who I hate more Raq or Tasha St. Patrick. Raq had D-Wiz killed and sent Scrappy on a dummy mission that we all knew wasn’t gonna end well for him. How do you lead a crew with no shooters? Uncle Marv might be a fuck up atleast the streets are scared of him. Kanan got so much beef in South Jamaica how she letting him walk around dolo? The only way to keep him alive is to have a crew with him, she acting like she the only one that could save his dumb ass. That’s her kid not her husband.

I couldn’t understand why I hated her fake NYC accent till I saw that acceptance speech. OMG I can’t wait till someone put a bullet in her. I thought Zeke was a bad actor, she takes he cake.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn what an episode. Season finale was dope. Good job 50, you bitch ass nigga.

I was on the edge of my seat the whole hour.

Can't wait til Season Two :bravo:

Now I'm about to watch BMF...

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Episode was anticlimactic to me :dunno:

Jukebox is the most interesting part of the show and doing the best acting job.

Why are they getting Kanan out of town, when they framed Joey?

And we know that Omar is going to lie in hopes of it getting more leverage with the bone marrow.

ep 10 was good joey great acting

He's overreacting to me

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Episode was anticlimactic to me :dunno:

Jukebox is the most interesting part of the show and doing the best acting job.

Why are they getting Kanan out of town, when they framed Joey?

And we know that Omar is going to lie in hopes of it getting more leverage with the bone marrow.

He's overreacting to me

Jukebox is definitely the best actor on the show, Marvin is good too.