‘Power’ Prequel ‘Raising Kanan’ discussion

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They just left dude in the wall. They said fuck a vacant, we're just going to spray some febreeze and nobody will notice that rotting smell.

Shorty went from 0 to 100. No weed, fuck it.

Her mom was annoying as shit, sort of glad she gets to find her laying on the floor. I guess she won't have to worry about her daughter licking pussy anymore :dunno:

Broad was trying to pimp out her daughter.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
They just left dude in the wall. They said fuck a vacant, we're just going to spray some febreeze and nobody will notice that rotting smell.

Shorty went from 0 to 100. No weed, fuck it.

Her mom was annoying as shit, sort of glad she gets to find her laying on the floor. I guess she won't have to worry about her daughter licking pussy anymore :dunno:

Broad was trying to pimp out her daughter.

That white mom had some of the worst acting I saw in awhile when she caught them kissing. I was thinking this acting is Walmart $5 DVD bin status. Also glad to see any white die from drugs, which is a good thing. Somebody needs to do a documentary on white crackheads : The Untokd Story

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i want to know also...but one thing i do know fiddy as a teenager was a complete fuck up...damm this show is good... :yes: :yes:

His moms is a fuck up too, but she never owns up to her fuck ups. Several of her plans have failed and backfired. The plan to fuck up dude’s re-up got her in deep shit with her connect and now she has no product. She tried to pull off an infiltration scam which it backfired and got her worker fucked up. She’s an idiot straight up and too dumb to realize it.

speed7

Star
BGOL Investor
Power is the standard. It had a great run and is a classic so it’s everything behind it probably won’t hold up to POWER but I just enjoy that the series still has life and I can appreciate that classic 80’s & 90’s vibe

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His moms is a fuck up too, but she never owns up to her fuck ups. Several of her plans have failed and backfired. The plan to fuck up dude’s re-up got her in deep shit with her connect and now she has no product. She tried to pull off an infiltration scam which it backfired and got her worker fucked up. She’s an idiot straight up and too dumb to realize it.
its what i called it back in tha day...all street power with very little common sense....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jukebox is the best part of this show. From acting to character. Fuck everyone else.

If that dude survived that I think I'm done

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope interview I didn’t know he was from The Jungles … I would love to hear what he have to say about Bone …

So that's a LA nigga

Wow. It always interesting to see actors play around with accents.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I thought he was going to be on some mafia shit

Maybe he's going to try and use the jacket to commit a crime and they're going to identify him by the jacket :hmm:
That's what I thought. So when they search the house they will find his jacket, unburnt of course. Or his car.