‘Power’ Prequel ‘Raising Kanan’ discussion

madgoose

International
International Member
Does anbody know what time Starz add new releases, new episodes etc to thier playlist.

Reason being: It is 17:15 and still not showing up on Starz that I access free through Amzon Prime. Over the previous weeks I have watched it by now. Usually I would be d/l from the lower floors courtesy of our very own Grand Master @slam but having an access point is not where I view it just collect my archive edition.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Does anbody know what time Starz add new releases, new episodes etc to thier playlist.

Reason being: It is 17:15 and still not showing up on Starz that I access free through Amzon Prime. Over the previous weeks I have watched it by now. Usually I would be d/l from the lower floors courtesy of our very own Grand Master @slam but having an access point is not where I view it just collect my archive edition.
no episode until next week

madgoose

International
International Member
no episode until next week

Why dat?

Why they cannot let a show run from start to finish is beyond me. I can understand a change in the airing of an episode if it were to fall on say Christmas, Easter, July 4th etc.

50 holding episode 6 for ransom.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why dat?

Why they cannot let a show run from start to finish is beyond me. I can understand a change in the airing of an episode if it were to fall on say Christmas, Easter, July 4th etc.

50 holding episode 6 for ransom.
Curtis ain't got no say in the matter lol.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
dang at the ending
that was a suicide squad type mission she sent scrappy on anyways
The whole "let me try to infiltrate the other team with a spy" plot is always dumb. Because the person spying is never convincing enough. Same thing just happened in Godfather of Harlem.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes no sense.

If anyone has ever smelled a body decomposing it would not make sense to do that. The whole projects about to be on bump.

Dumb ass writing again.
Yeah, that shit made no sense to me other than just for dramatics. I figured they would maybe chop the nigga up in pieces and throw his body in the Hudson like every other gangsta in NYC.

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that shit made no sense to me other than just for dramatics. I figured they would maybe chop the nigga up in pieces and throw his body in the Hudson like every other gangsta in NYC.
Me too. I thought Racquel said "Make a meal out of him, make him feel it." When I saw him in the wall, I was like that going to smell in a few days and bring a whole lot of attention.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me too. I thought Racquel said "Make a meal out of him, make him feel it." When I saw him in the wall, I was like that going to smell in a few days and bring a whole lot of attention.
That's on brand though since her brother Marvin is a well-known fuck up. It makes sense that he would dump the body inside the walls without any lime.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol that's what my wife is trying to figure out each week. What made her become a cop
Didn't they say she came from a family of cops?
And yeah, she's probably into women just by the look she gave and her demeanor.
I don't know if she would be into Jukebox, considering she's underage though.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Didn't they say she came from a family of cops?
And yeah, she's probably into women just by the look she gave and her demeanor.
I don't know if she would be into Jukebox, considering she's underage though.
Yea that's what I was thinking too. That age difference too big for those 2 to be messing around.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
when she went to meet with ole dude i thought she went there to kill him.
she went there dressed like that just to hand him some money lol

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How grandma know she had bingo , and her hearing aid was turned off ? :confused::lol:

Streets need a body !!!:dance:
Kanan was type hot at Famous for rapping about what him and his uncle went through … Wouldn’t be surprised if Kanan was to off him …

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Loaded Lux/Teddy Riley stay fucking up 1st that shit at the stash house then he leavin bodies in the wall at the new stash spot smh like no one gonna look for the housing dude at the last house he went to