Rising Star
BGOL Legend
46067AF400000578-5051047-image-m-42_1509859593862.jpg

4606899C00000578-5051047-image-m-45_1509859647210.jpg

4606794000000578-5051047-image-m-48_1509859687215.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Besides this being the best card in UFC history, the incredible part was that all 3 former champs took the time to do post-interviews.

That's why I lost A LOT of respect for Rhonda Rousey. Not only did she not do a post interview or any real interviews after either ass whooping she took, she wouldn't even do press before that fight against Amanda Nunes.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Besides this being the best card in UFC history, the incredible part was that all 3 former champs took the time to do post-interviews.

That's why I lost A LOT of respect for Rhonda Rousey. Not only did she not do a post interview or any real interviews after either ass whooping she took, she wouldn't even do press
before that fight against Amanda Nunes.

Agreed. Rousey demonstrated zero skill in accepting loss(es) with class. Life was only good as the champ.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

That's why I lost A LOT of respect for Rhonda Rousey. Not only did she not do a post interview or any real interviews after either ass whooping she took, she wouldn't even do press before that fight against Amanda Nunes.
Yeah I think they actually went out if their way to NOT look like her. Everyone learned from her stupid ways.

Also it kinda helps to go out and do that when two others will join you.

And notice, Cody AND Joanna cried up there. Bisping managed to hold it together. When DC did it at the press conference I wasnt too sure about it, but I no longer hold any contempt for that. I was kinda on the fence about it but I'm letting that go. It's part of the game.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I am POSITIVE the training with her was what she needed. Joanna had to be scared if that and wanted to shake Rose into forgetting what she learned.

On an interesting side note ... with Rose & Valentina being cool ... Rose has competed at 105lbs in the past (and is the current 115lb champ). She may one day move up to 125lbs. Tough to say. Small build compared with opposition. As for Valentina ... she's right in the mix at 135lbs, but has lost twice to the current champ (once recently). I think Nunes will be staying up at 135 ... Valentina may move down to 125 ... and then possibly move back up to 135 (if Nunes loses at some point), as it will be easier to sell her as a valid contender again at that time. Rose' will probably stay at 115 for some time ... though I'm sure Joanna wants that rematch ASAP after having been champ already the past 2.5 years. Joanna would probably look to regain her title and cement her legacy a bit more, or make the quick move up to 125 (and try to become a 2-division champ like McG & GSP most recently).