100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have zero issue with athletes smokin trees...my issue is when they let it fuck up their bag! It gets no bigger than the Olympics and if she won...she would have MILLIONS from all the endorsements. Same ish with Josh Gordan, he was a special receiver but let the trees cost him his career. Shit...Ricky Williams, and countless others. She shouldve know they were gonna be trying anything they could to slander her name. She made it too easy.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I have zero issue with athletes smokin trees...my issue is when they let it fuck up their bag! It gets no bigger than the Olympics and if she won...she would have MILLIONS from all the endorsements. Same ish with Josh Gordan, he was a special receiver but let the trees cost him his career. Shit...Ricky Williams, and countless others. She shouldve know they were gonna be trying anything they could to slander her name. She made it too easy.

Agreed... nothing wrong in smoking tress... just don't do it if you know it will mess with your sporting contracts and money.....

..... and yeah, she knew it wasn't allowed by the IAAF beforehand. The list of all ban drugs are told to her every damn day by her coach and advisors.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
She'll regret this shit some day. "I am human"!?!? That's her reply for blowing the opportunity of a lifetime. For a fucking weed that's virtually legal! Twenty years from now.when her.ass is working in a diner she'll know

rrebelraabi won’t be back in this thread.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where was her fuckin team??? where was her family?? shes 21 and they have hard heads but damn... oh well lesson learned....gotta wait another 4 years:smh::smh::smh:

big dummy

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Thats what you all get for big upping this hood rat. Just look at the way she carries herself....of course she would do some hood rat shit like that and ruin whatever little career she had going.

Sha’Carri Richardson Has Proven Her Critics Right

When Sha’Carri Richardson burst on the scene, a lot of people had negative things to say about her, because they were judging her according to the way she dressed and adorn herself. Because the way you dress is an indicator of your character. It's a reflection of your judgement. The way you go out in public is the way that you want the world to see you. And when I look at Sha’Carri Richardson and I see: the red weave, the fake lashes, the nose piercings, the long nails, and the gaudy jewelry and the tattoos, I think “hood rat”. But I didn't join in the chorus of mocking her because I saw her body; how hard she had to have worked to get into and maintain that shape, coupled with her accomplishments on the field and thought she must have some level of discipline. you don't qualify for the Olympics, carry the title of the fastest woman in America by being lazy or short-sighted. That takes hard work, and dedication. It's evidence of having a long-term vision. It was for those reasons, I ignored all the negative things I heard people saying about her, based on her appearance.

So when the story broke of her failed drug test, that she was likely to miss out on the 2021 olympics I thought damn, they busted her for cheating; I thought it was for PEDS. It's bad, but it’s at least an indicator of having a desire to win. But when I found out it was Cannabis I thought, wow. She's proven all of her critics right. She’s everything people prematurely judged her to be.
Because it's stupid.

She knew the rules. She knew marijuana was a banned substance, she knew she would be tested, and she knew it would blow her chances of qualifying for the Olympics. She knew that everything she spent years working for were going to be put in jeopardy if she got high, and she did it anyway. It’s a classic N**** move. Because what else but a N**** would give up an opportunity to set themselves up financially and throw it away on weed?!

So, I can't defend her. I’m not going to criticize, but I can't say to all the people that look at her with contempt that they’re wrong for judging a book by it’s cover, because she’s proven them right. And I don't want to hear about marijuana being legal, in many states, or rules against using it being wrong and archaic. It doesn't matter. She knew what she was doing, she knew what she was risking by doing it, and she did it anyway. That’s why her critics are right about her.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
She don’t need to change a mfckn thing about herself. Guess what? Everyone black woman ain’t Michelle Obama. And she as a black woman still needs our love, protection, and RESPECT. She ain’t doin shit but being herself to her absolute best to be successful. All that Ruckusing needs to tone down if anything. We don’t always have to present one way. Nobody else gon respect us if we can’t even respect ourselves. Nobody else gon except our differences if we can’t even accept our own differences. From the classy and most elegant to the hoodest of hood boogers, black woman need us like we need them. Turn off yo white ass bougie brains

Come back in here.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. She is an idiot and she has idiots around her.
Now she got wait another 4 years.
With her wild reckless ass, a lot can happen in 4 years.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was quick. I knew she was gonna fuck up.
I honestly thought she was gonna kill someone though.
She look crazy af.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
The ban Is for 30 days which takes us well into the Olympics.

Possibly she could run the relays because they fall outside of those 30 days.
Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 will begin on Friday July 23, 2021
and ends on Sunday August 8... Damn! :smh:

Anyway, i hope the olympic committee can work something out
and ring it up as a lesson learned for her others :yes:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit I got high last night...but I'm not in the fucking Olympics! How stupid can you get?!?

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How in the Hell were they the first to report this shit!?

Tariq-Nasheed-onyx-truth.png

Simply_Black

International
International Member
In other athletics news..... 5 years for missed tests though. :eek2:

Hurdler Brianna McNeal loses appeal of five-year ban, will miss Tokyo Olympics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/2021/07/02/brianna-mcneal-doping-ban-tokyo-olympics/

Olympic hurdling champion Brianna McNeal will miss the Tokyo Olympics, after her appeal of a five-year ban for violating anti-doping rules was rejected Friday.
The ban effectively could end the career of McNeal, 29, who claimed the gold medal in the 100-meter hurdles at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics in 2016 but received a five-year ban in April from the Athletics Integrity Unit for tampering with the doping-control process.

McNeal appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which upheld the ban, backdated to August 2020. McNeal also will be barred from competing in the 2024 Olympics in Paris.

The panel did not publish any details on its decision, which came hours after McNeal told the New York Times that she missed a drug test in January 2020 because she was in bed recovering from an abortion that she had two days earlier and did not hear anti-doping officials arrive at her home in California. While McNeal has not been accused of doping, several discrepancies in documentation to prove she had an abortion led to her ban, according to the report.

“Right now I feel excommunicated from the sport itself and stigmatized, and to me it is unfair,” McNeal said in the Times’ report, which was published late Thursday night. “I just don’t believe that this warranted a suspension at all, much less a five-year suspension, for just a technicality, an honest mistake during a very emotional time.”

The five-year ban is longer than most track doping punishments because McNeal has violated rules before. After leading the U.S. to a sweep of the hurdles in Rio, she was banned by the United States Anti-Doping Agency for a year after missing three random drugs tests in 2016. That caused her to miss the 2017 world championships.

McNeal had held out hope that she would win an appeal after being banned earlier this year, and while her case was pending, she was allowed to compete in the last month’s U.S. Olympic trials in Eugene, Ore. She finished second in the 100-meter hurdles finals behind winner Keni Harrison and ahead of third-place finisher Christina Clemons.

The ban of McNeal means that Gabbi Cunningham, who finished fourth in the event, is expected to take the third spot on the team alongside Harrison and Clemons in Tokyo. The final roster is expected to be announced by USA Track and Field next week.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The US should appeal this. This is not about performance enhancement, this is about
lifestyle choices. No I do not smoke weed, but there is no objection to tobacco, alcohol,
and other things in the Olympics that are at least as bad as weed. Drunkards, people who
smoke cigarettes, coffee addicts all participate freely in the Olympics.

Last edited:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It has a very strong face. Her jaws are square as ivan drago's. Are you guys sure thats a woman? I can almost sed a 5 o'clock shadow.. Ive never seen female track rumners look so hard in my life.
Stop it. She used to be somewhat thick and cute.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I remember reading online somewhere a few years back that the mexicans brought in the best weed during the olympics.
Who knew mexicans smoked marijuana like that :eek2: