100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I remember reading online somewhere a few years back that the mexicans brought in the best weed during the olympics.
Who knew mexicans smoked marijuana like that :eek2:

It was the Jams. They reported it first. That's the only explanation.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
..... she only 21 years old and will overcome this and be even greater than what she was before;. This is certainly not the end only the beginning!!! to become the greatest female sprinter of all time... Florence Joyner was only 29 when she set 100 meter record.... Sha'Ccari will only be 25 at the next Olympics in 2025!!!

Simply_Black

International
International Member
44973879-9751247-image-a-1_1625261990748.jpg

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I have zero issue with athletes smokin trees...my issue is when they let it fuck up their bag! It gets no bigger than the Olympics and if she won...she would have MILLIONS from all the endorsements. Same ish with Josh Gordan, he was a special receiver but let the trees cost him his career. Shit...Ricky Williams, and countless others. She shouldve know they were gonna be trying anything they could to slander her name. She made it too easy.

Josh is a Lil different he is a true addict he was on every substance known to mankind I wouldn't be shocked if we see him living under a bridge one day.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
..... she only 21 years old and will overcome this and be even greater than what she was before;. This is certainly not the end only the beginning!!! to become the greatest female sprinter of all time... Florence Joyner was only 29 when she set 100 meter record.... Sha'Ccari will only be 25 at the next Olympics in 2025!!!
Next Olympics is 2024. They didn't changed it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I would try to say it was a weed laced brownie or something and she didn't know

There should have been an exception, the suspension is only for a month....but damn, that month is one of the most important months of her career

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Why are they worried about what recreational drug someone takes in his own
private life ? Every thing I have ever heard says that alcohol and cigarettes are
worse for the health than marijuana is, and drunkards, nicotine addicts and such
characters will not get banned at all. The US may have signed that document,
but the reason why it is not cast in stone is that it can be changed. The US needs
to challenge that suspension. If the IOC and WADA cannot show that marijuana
is performance enhancive, Sha'Carri needs to be allowed to compete. It just all
is that simple. How come tea, coffee, orange juice, etc are on that list? They are
chemicals too. All the people who smoke hookers will be allowed to participate
but Sha'Carri will not. What sort of bullshit is? The same motherfuckers who put
these stupid laws in place probably did it in a tobacco smoked filled roon while
they were drinking whiskey on the rocks. Get the fuck out of here..

Last edited:

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way most of y’all think shows y’all either whiteboy, coons, or just the “lostest” of lost niggas. It’s so sad the comments in here about this Black woman.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump would have got her in there to take credit and get the headline. Just like he helped the Ball dumbass in China.

Biden said "The rules are the rules".

What would Obama do?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
She will now miss the Olympics ....

Sha'Carri Richardson won't run at Tokyo Olympics after being left off U.S. relay list

the Fans lost ...tht 100 m race was gonna b the highlight of the Olympics....:angry:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Sha’Carri Richardson Is Left Off the U.S. Olympic Team

After a drug test picked up marijuana and knocked her out of the 100-meter event, USA Track & Field declined to select her for a relay in Tokyo

Team USA’s roster of track and field athletes at the Tokyo Olympics will be missing its biggest newsmaker ahead of the Games: sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson.

The 21-year-old winner of the U.S. Olympic track and field trials’ women’s 100 meters last month was left off the team named Tuesday by USA Track & Field, after an anti-doping test detected a chemical found in marijuana. Richardson was disqualified from the 100 meters, but USATF, the sport’s national governing body, had the option to select her to run in a relay in Tokyo. It declined.

“While USATF fully agrees that the merit of the World Anti-Doping Agency rules related to THC should be reevaluated, it would be detrimental to the integrity of the U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Track & Field if USATF amended its policies following competition, only weeks before the Olympic Games,” USATF said in a statement Tuesday.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Can't blame anyone else, including racism or regulations, when you blatantly don't follow the rules.

Also all placed runners get tested, so sha'carri, the 2nd placed runner and the 3rd placed runner were tested as they walked off the field.

I almost fell for the racist line till I learned that from a former Olympian.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She finished second in the 100-meter hurdles finals behind winner Keni Harrison and ahead of third-place finisher Christina Clemons.

ca78e7f2de0643dcbbaaed80a33b93bd_md.jpg

f28df013e8754b1cbd961a3f695c32cf_md.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sha'Carri Richardson won't run at Tokyo Olympics after being left off U.S. relay list

the Fans lost ...tht 100 m race was gonna b the highlight of the Olympics....:angry:
what are you gonna do. tell another runner who didn;t break the rules they can't go to the olympics because we really want to sha'carri run??? hows that fair??