2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wow, talk about a change of plans.

A dome though, I get it, but for Chicago it seems so……benign? Sterile? I’m not even talking that “Bear weather” bullshit, but as a fan, late fall/winter game with the wind coming off the lake taking the temp down another 10+ degrees, there’s something about it that adds to the experience. But I suppose stadiums are now year round facilities being designed to not host just local team football games but other events (Super Bowl, Final Four, CFB National Championship, etc.).

What’s really wild is the Bears kicking in $2B, the old realm of the McCaskeys would NEVER have done such a thing.

Bears playing chess not checkers with Arlington lol. All that revenue Arlington will lose if the Bears go somewhere else.. Smh!

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
New stadium is long overdue.
I am a Bear weather fans as well, and we both know it takes a special type of person to sit in Soldier Field in below zero temps with the wind.
Man I was at the double doink game in 2019 and was dressed for the occasion, it wasn’t the first cold weather game at Solider Field I’ve been to but after the 2nd frozen beer that I’d wasted $13 dollar on, an indoor facility would have been welcomed. Lost the game and I was sick emotionally and physically for a week.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

ON7R.gif

Is this real?

Does he have kids? Maybe some other athlete's need to follow.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Man I was at the double doink game in 2019 and was dressed for the occasion, it wasn’t the first cold weather game at Solider Field I’ve been to but after the 2nd frozen beer that I’d wasted $13 dollar on, an indoor facility would have been welcomed. Lost the game and I was sick emotionally and physically for a week.

Went to a Monday night game in 08 to Bears/ Green Bay, it was something like -15 with the wind chill and these fuckers had the nerve to send the game in to OT. Was the one day I would have taken that L in regulation and went home happy.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Your GM is a fuckboi. He totally fucked off Fields value.

If Fields not your guy then why keep him.

You weren't getting 2nd rd pick for Fields when Mac Jones went for a 6th.

Trading hm after the draft is hoe shit when you just said this would be resolved quickly.

Why the fuck would ANY QB want to be a Bear when your GM ain't 100%.

Facts remain the Bears are the worst place in the NFL when it comes to QB development and them getting paid on second contracts.

When Jay Cutler is your crown jewel, how do you sell that to QBs?

I bet agents are telling the Bears not to draft their QBs. Shakey non offensive coach who loves to over run the ball. The franchise doesn't even know where it wants to play games

When you guys signed Swift it let me know everything I needed to know about your GM. David Montgomery says Hi Ryan!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Trading hm after the draft is hoe shit when you just said this would be resolved quickly.

Facts remain the Bears are the worst place in the NFL when it comes to QB development and them getting paid on second contracts.

I bet agents are telling the Bears not to draft their QBs. Shakey non offensive coach who loves to over run the ball. The franchise doesn't even know where it wants to play games

When you guys signed Swift it let me know everything I needed to know about your GM. David Montgomery says Hi Ryan!!!

Retarded faggot, can you stay out of our thread and get one of your own for the team nobody gives a fuck about?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

STFU heaux.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
I guess we'll find out who it was.

I was shocked how much he got considering his production. It seems a lot of teams feel it's Justin.
Those first two years were with Trubisky and Andy Dalton/Nick Foles as his QB….and Nagy as his HC, the same Nagy who just helped KC to back to back titles. It’s make no sense to me. :smh:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I guess we'll find out who it was.

I was shocked how much he got considering his production. It seems a lot of teams feel it's Justin.
Let's not forget who the Falcons director of player personnel is. Ryan Pace has that title and he drafted Mooney and he's never been shy to overpay a player such as giving Jimmy Graham 9 mil a year and giving Mr Double Doink Cody Parkey a 3 year contract with 9 to 10 million dollars guaranteed like he was Justin Tucker

Thegooch

Registered
STFU heaux.
Awwwwwwwww......

If you little Care Bears weren't so harmless, I might actually care that you said that.

All this little spunky fire is so cute from you guys. When you type mean things all I can hear are little high pitched voices sounding so nice and fuzzy.

Like how could anyone ever get mad at you cuddly MFers????????

You guys got the number one pick and the draft is in Detroit. I hope you stinky Care Bears wash up properly before you come. You guys might be cute but you and your team are stinky.

So make sure you guys all take your flea baths before you come.

Maybe Princess Caleb will hand our free nail polish and Dr Pepper. You guys should have a blast. I hope Princess Caleb wears her bestest dress to the party and everyone has a good old Care Bear cuddly time.

Thegooch

Registered
No p
Retarded faggot, can you stay out of our thread and get one of your own for the team nobody gives a fuck about?
Aww look, clinic must be closed, it's the gift that keeps giving chiming in

No problem, just wanted to see how the Justin saga was going to play out.

Of course the Bears gonna Bears because they Care.

Oh by the way dumbasses. Thanks for signing our scraps. Gonna enjoy seeing Swift on the bench when it time to play the Lions.

You would have gotten a better return signing Taylor with that money. Maybe Travis would even show up for games and cheer because he certainly wouldn't want to play for the Bears.

Enjoy your off season Superbowl.

See you losers Care Bear week in Detroit 2024!!! LOL!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
No p

Aww look, clinic must be closed, it's the gift that keeps giving chiming in

No problem, just wanted to see how the Justin saga was going to play out.

Of course the Bears gonna Bears because they Care.

Oh by the way dumbasses. Thanks for signing our scraps. Gonna enjoy seeing Swift on the bench when it time to play the Lions.

You would have gotten a better return signing Taylor with that money. Maybe Travis would even show up for games and cheer because he certainly wouldn't want to play for the Bears.

Enjoy your off season Superbowl.

See you losers Care Bear week in Detroit 2024!!! LOL!!!

Chicks call you a stalker?

You don't seem to get the hint when you're unwanted.

Crazy, weirdo shit :smh:

BGOL has some weird muthafuckas up here, I swear.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
Chicks call you a stalker?

You don't seem to get the hint when you're unwanted.

Crazy, weirdo shit :smh:

BGOL has some weird muthafuckas up here, I swear.
Right. 2023 Lions the best thing to happen to Detroit since GM and Ford got bailed out by the feds and you’d think they are some dynasty like folks think American cars are #1 lol.

Meanwhile, Mr. Chimetime spent 3 months in that city and shitted all over the food to the point the local news did a segment on it basically whining about how he was “hurting” black businesses because he wasn’t gassing up a lot of that low caliber Detroit bullshit being disguised as food. Buddy came to town kicking over shit like Snoop in the ‘New York New York’ video and no one stop him. :lol:

pIlY-y.gif

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Awwwwwwwww......

If you little Care Bears weren't so harmless, I might actually care that you said that.

All this little spunky fire is so cute from you guys. When you type mean things all I can hear are little high pitched voices sounding so nice and fuzzy.

Like how could anyone ever get mad at you cuddly MFers????????

You guys got the number one pick and the draft is in Detroit. I hope you stinky Care Bears wash up properly before you come. You guys might be cute but you and your team are stinky.

So make sure you guys all take your flea baths before you come.

Maybe Princess Caleb will hand our free nail polish and Dr Pepper. You guys should have a blast. I hope Princess Caleb wears her bestest dress to the party and everyone has a good old Care Bear cuddly time.

2 playoff wins since 1957 and no SB ever ?
Lions are absolute trash.
The fans are rats, we all know rats love trash.
You were born a rat, you will die a rat, and when you do only the fleas will mourn you.

Thegooch

Registered
Right. 2023 Lions the best thing to happen to Detroit since GM and Ford got bailed out by the feds and you’d think they are some dynasty like folks think American cars are #1 lol.

Meanwhile, Mr. Chimetime spent 3 months in that city and shitted all over the food to the point the local news did a segment on it basically whining about how he was “hurting” black businesses because he wasn’t gassing up a lot of that low caliber Detroit bullshit being disguised as food. Buddy came to town kicking over shit like Snoop in the ‘New York New York’ video and no one stop him. :lol:

pIlY-y.gif
What does a food critic the I don't give a fuck about have to do with the fact your team stinks like a Don't Care Bear?

I think the food in Chicago is great. Don't mean the Bears don't stink and your team ain't clueless.

Division Champs and I doubt your chump asses gone do shit bout it.

Just STFU and pay your yearly rent of 2 games from now on. We LET you short use one this year but remember who your landlord is now

Fag boi is gone and might be VP soon.

Just make sure yall pay rent on time. That cute cuddly shit only goes so far. Rent due twice this year. Just make sure you stankin Care Bears and Princess Caleb pay up on time.

Thegooch

Registered
ab011110f3579b2960f3cd35524e560a.gif

Awwwwwww Princess Caleb don't you cry..... being drafted by the Care Bears ain't so bad..... here's some music to cheer you up......

I know, I know....it still hurts...but at least look at it this way............

...........??????

..........??????

..........?????????

Damn!!!! I ain't got shit for you Princess. Hope you stacked that NIL money.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Awwwwwww Princess Caleb don't you cry..... being drafted by the Care Bears ain't so bad..... here's some music to cheer you up......

I know, I know....it still hurts...but at least look at it this way............

...........??????

..........??????

..........?????????

Damn!!!! I ain't got shit for you Princess. Hope you stacked that NIL money.

This your team?

5319493b-181c-4215-8ab0-d6290edc7956-SI_20191215_jfv_af2_14.jpg

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
What does a food critic the I don't give a fuck about have to do with the fact your team stinks like a Don't Care Bear?

I think the food in Chicago is great. Don't mean the Bears don't stink and your team ain't clueless.

Division Champs and I doubt your chump asses gone do shit bout it.

Just STFU and pay your yearly rent of 2 games from now on. We LET you short use one this year but remember who your landlord is now

Fag boi is gone and might be VP soon.

Just make sure yall pay rent on time. That cute cuddly shit only goes so far. Rent due twice this year. Just make sure you stankin Care Bears and Princess Caleb pay up on time.
Man I was on YouTube this afternoon looking at historic NFL videos and typed in “Detroit Lions Super Bowl”, this is all every video showed:

iu

Help me out, is it my internet connection? Did I type in something wrong? :dunno:

Thegooch

Registered
Man I was on YouTube this afternoon looking at historic NFL videos and typed in “Detroit Lions Super Bowl”, this is all every video showed:

iu

Help me out, is it my internet connection? Did I type in something wrong? :dunno:
Oh boy, I was just watching my authentic official Sport Illustrated 1985 Chicago Bears Season Betamax tape.

Boy if it wasn't so grainy I would have enjoyed Jim McMahon dancing jiving and rapping.. You guys still got one of those stanky Care Bear Adidas Headbands laying around?

That 40th anniversary Super Bowl celebration parade is gonna be great. Hopefully; Brandon can get all the migrants and all the homeless to reenact the Super Bowl shuffle.

Last edited: