2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Why not save Rome for the Rams game in 2 weeks. The NFC games are more important.
I think they're just posturing for game day and will sit him. It would be kinda dumb to rush him back imo.

He didn't practice all week + was LIMITED today, and the video I saw of the WR drills he wasn't participating.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

Week 2 and Velus Jones, after all the training camp RB work and that dog shit performance last week, is inactive. Never should have made this roster off the rip. :smh:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Left side of the O line got worked against Tennessee and so far it’s more of the same tonight. :smh:

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
..they say the Texans had 36 pressures :smh:

Tired of seeing shitty offensive play. Until this line can shows that it can handle stunts and the blitz, we will continue to see shitty offensive. I really don't want Caleb's development derailed by this shitty offensive line. Can't tell if the misses on big passes are due to Caleb hearing foot steps and rushing the pass or if he is legit out of sync with the WR's.

Can't blame the kid for getting happy feet because honestly, he has no choice. He took some hard hits and he has a quick release, so the holding the ball too long excuse isn't valid here. We are watching rookie mistakes, shitty offensive line play and maybe bad play calling. The play calling is tough to gauge because the line is just so bad. The rookie mistakes were expected. These mofos could at least run block last year. The Bears have always been a good running team, they cant even do that now.

The defense made the game very winnable, but its unreasonable to expect them to win games with zero help from the offense. Its frustrating to see the defense playing so well and the offense so bad. AGAIN.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bears easily has the worse OLINE in the NFL
they cant run block or pass block effectively.

Caleb missed a lot of throws
Cole Kmet cant block or run a route for shit
when he gets bump off his route.

Question comes on eberflus on his idea of great practices
because it doesnt show on the offensive side of the ball.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Between the blocking and the penalties

Teven is the only one I don't think I saw fuck up

The defense...well Stevenson was getting abused in the first half and adjusted well

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This is what they are, sadly.

And this offense looks like that same BS Getsy ran the past few years.

O line is straight garbage, same shit different year. Williams sacked 7 times tonight. Smh!

Sad, just fucking sad.
I really wanted that win following that Detroit loss.
D was the only redeeming thing giving up only 1 TD.
Poles and Waldron need to sit down and get this shit together.