2024 Severe Weather/Climate Change Thread

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yep this is why the waters are hot as hell off the coast of Florida. People I’m beating a dead horse, but we are in huge trouble. Florida is about to be a no mans land.

IMG-2479.png

easy_b

BGOL Investor
El Ninos tend to be bad for hurricane development in the Atlantic Ocean. Expect wetter winters for the South Eastern US which could also mean a lot more snow.
This year is different because there’s also hot water in the Atlantic so there’s really not too trade winds happening right now.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are well pass the tipping point. :smh:
No doubt! They just don't want to say it, and just like all wars we fight that can't be won we will find a moment to claim, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" and pretend like we did. In other words, we will only slow down the runaway car headed towards the cliff. That will be good enough for most ... then in a generation or two people will forget and put their foot back on the gas and fuck things up again.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
No doubt! They just don't want to say it, and just like all wars we fight that can't be won we will find a moment to claim, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" and pretend like we did. In other words, we will only slow down the runaway car headed towards the cliff. That will be good enough for most ... then in a generation or two people will forget and put their foot back on the gas and fuck things up again.
You know the sad thing about all of this is that its happening quicker than they predicted there’s a lot of shit going to happen within my lifetime unfortunately.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She'll be aight and I bet Mike wish he could've experienced these temperatures...

A plea agreement in Texas means a Detroit woman must serve 50 years in prison after the body of a man she had dated was found buried in his yard.

Kwaneta Harris pleaded guilty before closing arguments in her Dallas murder trial.

Michael Giles was 46 when he was last seen alive by relatives in June of 2006.

Garland police say his body was discovered in October 2007 under a concrete slab in his yard.

Prosecutors say the 37-year-old woman shot Giles in the head, posed as his wife and stole $200,000. The victim's body was not discovered until an investigation began after his mortgage went unpaid.

Harris, who pleaded guilty Monday, faced up to life in prison if convicted at trial.

https://thecinemaholic.com/michael-giles-murder-where-is-kwaneta-harris-now/

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
She'll be aight and I bet Mike wish he could've experienced these temperatures...

A plea agreement in Texas means a Detroit woman must serve 50 years in prison after the body of a man she had dated was found buried in his yard.

Kwaneta Harris pleaded guilty before closing arguments in her Dallas murder trial.

Michael Giles was 46 when he was last seen alive by relatives in June of 2006.

Garland police say his body was discovered in October 2007 under a concrete slab in his yard.

Prosecutors say the 37-year-old woman shot Giles in the head, posed as his wife and stole $200,000. The victim's body was not discovered until an investigation began after his mortgage went unpaid.

Harris, who pleaded guilty Monday, faced up to life in prison if convicted at trial.

https://thecinemaholic.com/michael-giles-murder-where-is-kwaneta-harris-now/

It's not just her my man.