A group of white men attacked a black security guard after he asked them to move their pontoon boat: A group of black men seen & went to defend him

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
White people don't want us telling them to do anything, no matter how reasonable. I wouldn't have approached him at all due to this mentally ill behavior. They get upset with you training them to do anything or authoritatively discussing something. This is not a one off behavior but common among many of them.

Negroes trying to date them will run across this bizarre behavior. This is why you see athletes and entertainer dating them, the white female will already be wealthy to appear coequal to them or get a bunch of lucrative offers after they marry. They don't want you worth billions giving her an allowance publicly or begging for spousal support.

Try to buy a sports team from them as a coequal or one of their companies and it could be a death sentence. Fools don't know the extent of this schizophrenic behavior.

This is not a good look, they should have came over to break the fight up separate the groups. It will be most likely turned into propaganda.

Last edited:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Black America I am so fucking proud of yall right now!
these vids show what you can do for each other when you're looking out for each other
not shooting each other. SALUTE!!
AWARD-WINNING-THREAD.png

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still a lot of videos that are going to surface. This is far from over. :hellyea:

Chair Man is going to get hit hard! ( no pun intended )

I bet GoFundMe won't allow for an account to be set up for him. I'll contribute if they do.