A White Man Wrote 'Sesame Street' Black Hair Ode For His Adopted Ethiopian Daughter

Rick Ronson

Banned
Re: A White Man Wrote 'Sesame Street' Black Hair Ode For His Adopted Ethiopian Daught

You gotta admit this shit is fucked up out here nigga

SKATTA

International
International Member
Re: A White Man Wrote 'Sesame Street' Black Hair Ode For His Adopted Ethiopian Daught

Nope. I did not say that is why black men date nonblack women. I said that men are hypocrites, including the issue you brought up. They say one thing and do another. Scream that they want a woman with natural hair, but women with short afros get little to no play from the average black man. Say they hates weaves and perms, but their woman has weave and perm.

Let's not get into what a black man likes, because then we will need to address what he lacks (i.e. you want a woman who cooks like your grandmother, but are you taking care of home and handling your business like your grandfather?)
Ok i really dont want to go down this road with you because it probably wont get anywhere,as you're still missing the point,by your estimation of black men not liking natural i would assume that all or most of the fake wearing women would be married or in a serious relationship and all the natural hair sistas would be single and getting little love.

question for you though.
Do you wear your natural hair or weave etc..?and why do you choose that particular style?be it A or B.

Last edited:

Olosi

Star
Registered

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

funny how it takes white guy to statement to shake shit up

tell a chick you like all natural hair they get upset

go figures

Yes sir. I hear you, but the message will help the next generation...we hope.
Having said that, if she bald and gives good sex and blow job, who cares about the hair? During a blow job the hair just gets in the way.

Last edited:

Rick Ronson

Banned

As you all see by now this can go back n forth forever. :yes:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Chantylla Johnson, who played young "Nettie" on Broadway in The Color Purple, sings the song.

shapeimage_47.png

followup

BGOL Investor

1. How do you know this, that all black men have women and daughters who perm their hair but claim to like natural?

2. Yes a lot of bro's wore curls in the 80's. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT MEN STOPPED!! WOMEN JUST WENT TO THE NEXT FAD I.E. WEAVES

3.When bro's get with women of other races it's not because of their hair; it's their attitude!

4. What does hair length have to do with anything? I see plenty of sisters rocking very short hair. it's still natural.
1. Quote where I used the word 'all'
2. Black men stopped you say? :lol: Houston, New Orleans, etc. Plus texturizers and wave kits are chemicals too. And a lot of black men do not wear fros or any hairstyle that shows their natural texture, they chop it all off.
3. LOL! I'm not going there. You can believe what you want :dunno:
4. Long straight weave or naturally straight hair--the brothers love it!!! :dunno:
Ok i really dont want to go down this road with you because it probably wont get anywhere,as you're still missing the point,by your estimation of black men not liking natural i would assume that all or most of the fake wearing women would be married or in a serious relationship and all the natural hair sistas would be single and getting little love.

question for you though.
Do you wear your natural hair or weave etc..?and why do you choose that particular style?be it A or B.
Which road is that? Are we still talking about the same thing?
I never used the word 'all'. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand what is written in front of your nose. I am including weaves and perms in the UNnatural hair, not just weaves. And yes, most black women in the U.S. have a weave and/or wear a perm--regardless of relationship status. my point was that men say one thing, but when push comes to shove they do another.

Now, I'm not sure what point you want to make based on how I wear my hair. But I'll play along. I wear my hair flat ironed about 75% of the year, and unstraightened the other 25%. Every couple of years I will add extensions to make individual braids. I get my hair cornrowed when I go on vacation. I do not have a perm. I had a perm from age 18-20 (my doing) and I had a leisure curl from about age 12-14 (my mother's doing). Never have worn a weave and never will. I chose to get rid of the perm because my full thick hair was thinning and falling out and breaking off. Now I prefer to wear it straight during the work week because it is more convenient to care for and I no longer have the time to take care of my hair on my own. I work out and my hair is washed every 1-2 weeks depending onhow fast it gets too dirty. I go to the beauty salon 1-2 times a month and get my hair trimmed twice a year. Sometimes I get a big haircut.

If I was one of those women who has nice thick hair with a perm, I might have kept it. But my hair does not do well with any harsh chemicals. If I wanted to get a weave, I would do it instead of travelling. I just can't see spending at least $300 to sew some Chinese or Indian woman's hair into my head.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Too bad Chris rock didn't accomplish this with "Good Hair". He was too busy trying to be a WISE-ASS (as usual).

Fixed.

(I wonder how much money he spent fixing his ugly-ass "natural" teeth and jawline.)