Actor Shemar Moore is gonna be a 1st time dad at 52.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Poor people shit. Financial well off and wealthy typically have children later in life. Raising that child in a stable environment and being able to afford best education trumps being able to play sports with him any day.

If i had a kid today id just pay your broke ass to come over and play with him. Like Richard Pryor and "The Toy".
I love that fucking movie

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to figure...where is a brah...at 50 gone find a woman that ain't already had a baby or two.... brah

He's a famous actor and I'm guessing he has money.

If he can't find a woman without kids to have a baby with then there ain't none out there! :lol:

If I waited until I was 50 to have kids, I damn sure ain't gonna be having a woman's 3rd and my first!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Dudes on here that got a problem with Shamar Moore being a father in his 50s failed to realize that with today's medicine and nutrition that people are living much longer now compared to people back then that didn't have the best medicine or knew about nutrition to eat right having better access to fresh produce.

Most niggas on BGOL ain't even in shape themselves and dont eat right nor exercise that they won't have the longevity like shamar moore.

I see nothing wrong with wanting to be a father in your 40s or 50s and doing it when you're ready to become a father.

If a person takes care of themselves they can add another 30 yrs to their life.
I'm just looking at today cost of living.

Shemar probable cost of living, compared to my pockets when I was in my 20's having kids is probably the same.

Gas, food, electricity, in general everything is too damn high. Shemar gonna be damn near broke if the economy stays the same lol

I'm scared to have a kid today.

Aside from doing activities with the kids, it's a lot to drive them mofo's back and forth at this time and that time and do this, go here, go there. My last one off to college next fall. Finally somewhat get some mental freedom.

Some aspects of parenting you don't miss.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I saw this on twitter earlier. Surprised the heck out of me. I just knew he was gay.
When you really look at her and the whole situation, I think she's a beard. Don't know how long they been together, but seems like a friendly thing like "hey if you want to have a kid, I'll give you one my friend".

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Our people always clowning our own for doing things older than most...which is why it's fashionable for us to die in our 20's and 30's. As an older father, there is a LOT more he could teach that kid, as his as attention is likely to be more family focused. Happy for the dude.
Yea, it's definitely some trade offs. There is a 50 plus year old retired military couple at my kids school, their kid is about 7 or 8. They both come to drop him off to school, they both pick him up from school, they both volunteer to chaperone all of his field trips, they both come to all his school functions. I can only imagine what his home life is like. Little dude my be getting tucked in every night after cookies and milk.

Meanwhile, my middle aged ass is cranking out a 60+ hour work week trying to get to the office on time. My kid be jumping out the car like got damn Colt Seavers at drop off in the morning.
car-roll.gif

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Had mines in my 20s & chillin like a mf right now with them in their early 20s
No way in hell I'd be the old nigga at my kids school.
We all prolly knew that one kid who had old ass parents in school.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's more to parenting than money... kinsfolk...but read this...
I didn't say it was only money. But money and wisdom lead to better and more successful parenting. My parents never played ball with us or took us out to Disneyland. They made sure that they funded our education adequately and they always provided the essentials to us and we all turned out very well.
I also know several old fathers and NONE of them have sick kids.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
nature_500w.jpg

He is having grandkids at that age. He will have the superior financial capability and experience/knowledge. The grandparents play a critical role with financial and insight, if they are lacking it might be best to wait.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't say it was only money. But money and wisdom lead to better and more successful parenting. My parents never played ball with us or took us out to Disneyland. They made sure that they funded our education adequately and they always provided the essentials to us and we all turned out very well.
I also know several old fathers and NONE of them have sick kids.

agreed...but I know the polar opposites...and would be wrong to not mention what I've seen... kinsfolk

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
read this if you want to be a old pappy... brah
These articles Are made by white people for white people.. we are not white people.. we need to stop applying white people lives, genetics, mentality with us..we are not the same.. you wouldn’t compare a chihuahua to a pitbull, don’t compare cacs with blacks.. we are both human but we clearly are a diff species and the original man definitely have more unique and better genetics than the cave man

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These articles Are made by white people for white people.. we are not white people.. we need to stop applying white people lives, genetics, mentality with us..we are not the same.. you wouldn’t compare a chihuahua to a pitbull, don’t compare cacs with blacks.. we are both human but we clearly are a diff species and the original man definitely have more unique and better genetics than the cave man

shit...it's spot on with what I see....spot on... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm known in several cities in several states...and I go on what I see not what I hear... it's why you rarely see me get political...old ass nighaz having babies... ain't it... PERIOD... brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
shit...it's spot on with what I see....spot on... brah
I know several males in their late 40s early 50s with healthy as fuck kids..I’m talking smart, taller than normal, etc.. some of the dudes are literally retired and are stay at home dads just chilling, some even doing homeschool.. I’ve seen the scenario work out.. some dudes I know had 40+ -50 yr old dads and they became successful, taller than 6 ft, etc.. this isn’t new.. some dudes pops were players, ladies men, or ended up having second families after divorcing their first wive..not a new thing, been going on for awhile

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm known in several cities in several states...and I go on what I see not what I hear... it's why you rarely see me get political...old ass nighaz having babies... ain't it... PERIOD... brah
I speak from experience myself and what I witness on many subjects, that’s why you rarely ever see me post an article.. cause I don’t go by someone else story I go off from my perspective.. if I didn’t know any person or seen this scenario work out I wouldn’t have chimed in.. as I said earlier everybody situation ain’t the same..from health to wealth.. some dudes look like shit in their 40s/50 s some are healthy as fuck, same go with broads..in the end hopefully everything work at for the bro, that is all anybody can wish or say

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know several males in their late 40s early 50s with healthy as fuck kids..I’m talking smart, taller than normal, etc.. some of the dudes are literally retired and are stay at home dads just chilling, some even doing homeschool.. I’ve seen the scenario work out.. some dudes I know had 40+ -50 yr old dads and they became successful, taller than 6 ft, etc.. this isn’t new.. some dudes pops were players, ladies men, or ended up having second families after divorcing their first wive..not a new thing, been going on for awhile

I know a lot of em...that have Gimps...My son plays basketball with em...and they call em UNK...cause they goofy and dumb...My daughter cheerlead with a few em as well...and they dress and move like old ladies...and my niggs babies are definitely slower than most youthful parents babies...they equilibrium be off... always falling and shit...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I speak from experience myself and what I witness on many subjects, that’s why you rarely ever see me post an article.. cause I don’t go by someone else story I go off from my perspective.. if I didn’t know any person or seen this scenario work out I wouldn’t have chimed in.. as I said earlier everybody situation ain’t the same..from health to wealth.. some dudes look like shit in their 40s/50 s some are healthy as fuck, same go with broads..in the end hopefully everything work at for the bro, that is all anybody can wish or say

I post articles to better articulate my point...once a Gimp don't understand...I go high tek on they bitch ass... some folks don't believe the Raw...they need a study...brah

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll are looking at it from a much different point of view instead of a mature stand point.

How many of us know young kids,mentally kids who had a child or children young that wasn't ready to raise kids let alone their damn self?they were kids raising kids and them motherfuckers all of em are just fucked,parents and kids.

Big Momma(grandma) had to raise kids of generations that she didn't have....she died tired as hell and sick of motherfucking kids,that's one reason why she checked out cause she was tired of raising kids.

When the time is right,raise em,where you can give em your full attention and love and you're not strapped for cash or uncertain about a job....you supposed to have all of that figured out by the time your 30+.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll are looking at it from a much different point of view instead of a mature stand point.

How many of us know young kids,mentally kids who had a child or children young that wasn't ready to raise kids let alone their damn self?they were kids raising kids and them motherfuckers all of em are just fucked,parents and kids.

Big Momma(grandma) had to raise kids of generations that she didn't have....she died tired as hell and sick of motherfucking kids,that's one reason why she checked out cause she was tired of raising kids.

When the time is right,raise em,where you can give em your full attention and love and you're not strapped for cash or uncertain about a job....you supposed to have all of that figured out by the time your 30+.

agreed..brah

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Poor people shit. Financial well off and wealthy typically have children later in life. Raising that child in a stable environment and being able to afford best education trumps being able to play sports with him any day.

If i had a kid today id just pay your broke ass to come over and play with him. Like Richard Pryor and "The Toy".

:roflmao:

629694437bc4bd3e9c67de5681aa65025f278f37.jpg

One of my favorite Movies.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always assumed that dude was gay, but he's Tyler Perry gay. Everybody knows it, but it's just not said; also like Queen Latitfah, everybody knows. Oh well, good luck to him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t care about his age, I have an issue with him having a kid with a woman that already has a couple of her own.

He waited all this time to have one just to be another baby Daddy? :confused:

A mature standpoint would‘ve wanted it to be special, in his situation it’s just special for him and a check for her.

He’s been successful for a long time, he could’ve done this 20 years ago if he wanted a single Mom to have his child.

I mean if it's just about waiting until you're successful and later in life, then I guess he did it right too.

200w.gif

Dammit you know what I meant!

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif