Actor Shemar Moore is gonna be a 1st time dad at 52.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did anyone ever think that Shemar Moore might like playing for the other team???

I mean if he did I wouldn't be shocked at all cause I can only remember him on soultrain for a second and he seems like he was practicing his blackness in a mirrior.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I always assumed that dude was gay, but he's Tyler Perry gay. Everybody knows it, but it's just not said; also like Queen Latitfah, everybody knows. Oh well, good luck to him.

Yea me too, i thought for sure he would be one of the onez that was going to come out now since the coast is clear.

I did a double take at the title to make sure i wasn't trippin. :lol:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm known in several cities in several states...and I go on what I see not what I hear... it's why you rarely see me get political...old ass nighaz having babies... ain't it... PERIOD... brah
Yes, I agree that it’s not conventional but what we’re saying is that a wealthy black man is in a very good position to raise a kid at 50. Were not saying that he should have it with a 50 year old lady, which is not the case with this actor. A wealthy and healthy 50 year old black guy having a kid with a younger woman who has experience is a good thing.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, I agree that it’s not conventional but what we’re saying is that a wealthy black man is in a very good position to raise a kid at 50. Were not saying that he should have it with a 50 year old lady, which is not the case with this actor. A wealthy and healthy 50 year old black guy having a kid with a younger woman who has experience is a good thing.

shit.. AMERIKKKA aint full of wealthy Brahs'....so I gotta go with the dominant Level of Finances....brah

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't take yourself out of the game yet bro. Now you are much better prepared to be a father. You probably have a much better job or career, you are more stable, I know I am

I'm making six figures, live in a 4 m bdrm 2500+ sqft home. I'm dealing with Battlestar Sciatica, but besides that I'm good.

At this age you can be a better father with more knowledge to impart on them. Be able to do more for them financially and in every other way. The hardest part is trying to find a decent woman with zero to one kid

I hear you Brother!!..I'm doing good for myself and making things happen!!..But I told myself no matter what, If i don't have my first kid or any kids before the age of 40..Then, I'm good with it...I'm basically looking at the age of what I am raising a kid...I know I 'm in my mid age and still young..But 40 and up are the ages that you should be enjoying life and enjoy your fruits of labor!!..Also, the way how this world is today and how these women is as well..It might be safe not to have any kids right now!!..

But glad you doing real well for yourself Godofwine!!..You got yourself very stable brother!!..:thumbsup:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga a first time dad to a two time single mother...who really won

I just find out that she already was a single mom!!..Damn Shemar, I thought you were one of the old school OG playas!!..He was smash and dash these ladies all these years and now your having your first kid by woman that already a single mom??..

I thought he will be the one if he have a kid, he will knock out some late 20's or early 30's year old woman that doesn't have no kids...Damn I was wrong!!... :smh:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This morning reminded me of a taste of what Shemar may go thru.

My son, 17, worked at his after school job, til 11:30p. Woke up late, missed his bus, so I had to drop him to school.

Imagine the fun mornings Shemar gonna have at 69 when his son late for school. I'm sure he will have a nanny or the baby moms can do it. But still...

Welcome to parenting at that age.
I wouldn't look forward to it.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This morning reminded me of a taste of what Shemar may go thru.

My son, 17, worked at his after school job, til 11:30p. Woke up late, missed his bus, so I had to drop him to school.

Imagine the fun mornings Shemar gonna have at 69 when his son late for school. I'm sure he will have a nanny or the baby moms can do it. But still...

Welcome to parenting at that age.
I wouldn't look forward to it.
Change the perspective. He might be happy to have to do that. Prob gives him purpose/something to live for.
What else he got to do?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Don't be waiting until you are that old to have kids. There are many things that can happen to you.

You do gain a better understanding of how things work which could benefit your kids. You might want to live in another country, having kids makes things much more complicated.

Jobs are less likely to fire you when you got a family versus being single. You are usually the first person to go when the company is struggling.

Last edited: