Air Fryers. No oil frying. How many use one?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

let make sure its the bgol official fryer with this part of their advertising...

71vfRuCpeLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Damn you wore it out in 1 year? I didn’t think that was possible because the grill plate is solid. Are you going to buy a replacement or do you have something better?

Replaced the seals and got the newer Foodi XL with center knob and all digital. They have newer Foodi Grill but eh? Dunno about that shit. It’s business as usual cooking. Don’t really care for Foodi grill though because it’s a bitch to clean! I mean it’s horrible! Also, don’t pour that grease from either down your drain. Take that shit outside somewhere or dump it on a remote part of the lawn and let it wash away. Or if you see a Trump supporter...boil the hot grease then dump it on their dumbasses!

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have 2 and I use them almost everyday,the best things they cook for me is Salmon,fries,chicken breast and seafood items like scallops and schrimps. It has been a savior for cooking during this pandemic cause I have lost weight instead of gain and I credit the fryer a lot in that

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cant believe this was posted in 2016. I just got one! This is why BGOL is dope and I personally need to do more research when people put you on to stuff here. Its the best.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cant believe this was posted in 2016. I just got one! This is why BGOL is dope and I personally need to do more research when people put you on to stuff here. Its the best.
Yeah a great way to cook food and make it healthy without losing the taste

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I have the Ninja Foodi 5 in 1 grill and that joint is a game changer. I make a lot of chicken breast and sometimes steak on the grill portion and it does the chicken breast excellent. The steak is okay when I don’t want to fire up the outside grill. These air fryers help you maintain healthy eating habits — for me at least.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've just joined the air fryer club and I have to say fish fillets of various types really come out so perfect in them. I've also had good results with chopped beef and chicken tenders as well. I'm not breading anything for dietary reasons but I'm learning what seasonings and marinade work well in air fryer. Frozen veggies also come out better than microwaving or boiling.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Anyone have the air fryer with the rotisserie in it? Looking to get one asap

Rotflmao I'm all late.

I got the Hamilton Beach 6 slice toaster, air fryer rotisserie oven.

Gonna try the rotisserie option for the first time in a couple days.

Mostly used it to toast bread and warm up sandwiches, so far.